• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone out already this month... and testing in June???

After so many weird OPK results this cycle, I just tested and I got a positive!!! Yay!!! :happydance:

Hey ladies.... Well tested again this evening.... Bfn..... No hint of an "evap" I've ran out of the other tests.....gutted as it was nice to imagine for a little while..... Darn those evaps!!!

On a more positive note im now huffing with hpt's and have no desire to pee on one of those little suckers..... Well for a few days anyway!!! Lol

Hope your all well my dears,
Xo
And lots of baby dust to us all!!!

Awe, I'm sorry :hugs: When will you test again?

Cute new photo Moonbeam!!

Girlnextdoor, GL and happy :sex:

OMG I am so weepy today. I just teared up at Real Housewives of New York... lame...

CD15 and waiting on O. I am not sure that the TWW goes slower than waiting to O does. At the moment it seems like it is taking too long to get to O this month (not that it appears to be any longer than normal :dohh:)

GL everyone.

Some ladies are up to test in the next couple of days. WOOHOO! I want to see some BFP's!

this is what i got today:happydance:

Attachments

• 2011-06-04 13.37.06.jpg
    2011-06-04 13.37.06.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 8
So, I'm wondering what my chances are now. We bd'ed on Thursday, I got a positive OPK on Friday (yesterday) but we didn't bd, and we will probably bd tonight.

I wanted to bd yesterday, but dh was tired and my vagina felt like it was going to fall off so I wasn't that interested either :haha: I hope this doesn't make us out this month and hopefully bd'ing the day before and today will be enough :shrug:

HEY LOVELY LADIES!!! posted this in the tww, but thought id post it our wee thread too....sorry its quite long...and i WOULD LOVE some guesses at when you think i O'd! muhahaha

well i really wanted to share my symptoms..ive been keeping track of them all on an app on my phone....the really annoying thing is i dont know when i Ovulated....so if anyone wants to hazzard a guess when sharing their symtoms i'd love your input! lol...so i'll share my symptoms by Cycle Day...

CD1 - (13th June) Period Started

CD2 - period

CD3 - period

CD4 - last day of period

CD5-8 - nothing out of the ordinary..

CD9 - slight tender breasts, and watery cm

CD10 - nipples tingling, watery cm, and a sharp pain in left lower back

CD11 - twinge in left ovary side, ewcm, tingly boobs and feeling like im coming down with something

CD12 - feeling crampy and had a twinge in left side, feeling wet down below, ewcm that is a little bit clumpy and cloudy but deffo coming close to being really good ewcm, im cramping and feeling bloated, and boobs still feel like they are burning

cd13 - ewcm going a bit creamier, boobs feel like they are on fire

CD14 - crampy still, slight tugging cramp to left ovary side, boobs feel like they are burning,cramping on left ovary side from about 10.30pm up until 11.00pm, tender breasts (burning sensation) and ewcm

CD15 - crampy uterus, cramping stronger on left side, tender breasts,

CD16 - i have no more cramping, ewcm really clear and stretchy, some twinges in uterus this evening, and tender boobies

CD17 - woke up with a stuffy nose, dull cramp in lower stomach uterus area, and the boobs just keep on hurting

CD18 - having a dull achey pain in my lower back to the left, checked cm in the morning and was dry, checked at 8pm and there was a bit of stretch cm, boobs are driving me mad feeling sore, can only describe it as a burning sensation

CD19 - boobs still hurting, sooo hungry today, and really dry cm,gums bled when i brushed my teeth tonight...

CD20 - boobs still sore, mild throbbing! nipples/areola are really pink, feeling very hungry all the time. around 4pm felt like something funny was happening, like a flutter/shooting pain, like a flutter only sharp and sudden on left side. lower back ache

CD21 - lower back is sore, feeling like im stretching in my lower stomach area, especially on the left side of lower stomach...felt what i can only describe as a "scratch" from the inside on my lower stomach (focused on left side) my boobs stopped hurting this evening....

CD22 - i feel like all my symptoms have disappeared, no sore boobs!!! ahhhh just feeling tired and hungry...

CD23 - feel like i have no symtoms, apart from slight tingly nipples....

well if your still with me after all that...THANK YOU!!! would love to hear others symptoms...any idea when i had the big O? lol

baby dust!!!
xoxo

baba, Just guessing from symptoms I would guess you O'd between cd15-17. I'm just comparing your symptoms to what I normally get around O :shrug:

Okay, ladies, please tell me what you see, because my DH doesn't believe it, and frankly, I don't believe it myself....

10DPO

https://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n548/felicityinrain/get-attachment-3aspx-1.jpg

CONGRATS Heather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoox

Wow wow wow!!!! it's your bfp honey!!!! Wooooooopppppp congratulations honey!!!!

Yay yay I'm so happy for you and it makes me so excited to see ladies from here get their bfp!!!!

Happy and healthy 9 months to you honey!!!!

Xoxo

Thanks ladies, I hope to see some more BFPs on this thread! I think it's a lucky thread! :) :dust: :dust: :dust:

YAY!! I SEE A LINE!!! Congratz Heather!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"