anyone out already this month... and testing in June???

JustWaiting: I am waiting for a call back from my doctor's to either come in today or tomorrow. Going to get an early scan (to check for thickened uterine lining) and a blood draw. I am already on progesterone to help support this pregnancy this time around. Thank you for asking. :flower:

JustWaiting: I am waiting for a call back from my doctor's to either come in today or tomorrow. Going to get an early scan (to check for thickened uterine lining) and a blood draw. I am already on progesterone to help support this pregnancy this time around. Thank you for asking. :flower:

How did you get on pregesterone..or know that that is what you needed? I wonder if the DR will put me on it when I get my BFP

How did you get on pregesterone..or know that that is what you needed? I wonder if the DR will put me on it when I get my BFP

Hey Skeet, I actually had left over progesterone from my last pregnancy. He put me on it the day I started spotting, and he wasn't very happy with my progesterone levels... so I only used it one night... And when I had a bunch left over he told me to save for the next pregnancy. He told me as soon as I got a BFP to let him know, so he could start me on it as a precaution. I would talk to your doctor about it and see what he says.

Hey Skeet, I actually had left over progesterone from my last pregnancy. He put me on it the day I started spotting, and he wasn't very happy with my progesterone levels... so I only used it one night... And I had a bunch left over he told me to save for the next pregnancy. He told me as soon as I got a BFP to let him know, so he could start me on it as a precaution. I would talk to your doctor about it and see what he says.

Thanks!! I'll have to ask for sure..i dont even know what any of my levels were last time they didnt really tell me much...

Congratulations hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months

I lost my first pregnancy at 12 weeks back in July 2010, and got my AF within four weeks after my d&c. Cycle has been normal since then, and my FSH had been tested twice is really good (getting progesterone checked again on day 21 this cycle). The first time I got preggers by cycle 3, but the second time around it seems I have been waiting forever! Of course, doc wants to wait until it's a year before starting more invasive investigation...but the waiting game is no fun.

Has anybody tried acupuncture? I'm going to a speciality fertility acupuncturist. No luck with the first two cycles, though....

After 4 m/c in 2010, I have yet to fall pregnant this year. I know some people wait for a long time to get a bfp but we had been getting them pretty consistently last year even though we had losses, so this waiting just feels so hard. Every month is a big emotional roller coaster. I just want a baby, I never imagined this would be my story.

I am ov'ing this coming weekend (of course hubby is away on Sunday night, just to keep us on our toes) and then we will be testing 2 weeks later. Praying so hard this is the month we get our sticky bean - and you all do too!!

Fingers crossed for you Mrs. H and lots of sticky baby dust!!! :happydance: I'm cheering for you!

Congrats MRS_HJO and JulianasMommy on your BFPs =)

I'm out again this month...my progesterone bloodwork showed that I didn't ovulate. I wish you all the best of luck and hopefully there will be lots more BFPs for June!!

Hi girls,

Just got back from Va-cay, (had a great relaxing trip to the Caribbean), and now I'm just 2 days away from testing! No real symptoms to speak of - just some creamy CM and dull cramps. I had these cramps when I got my BFP in January and could have SWORN I was getting my period...

I'm 13 dpo today and promised myself not to test until Wednesday, (15 dpo). AF is due tomorrow...SOOOO hoping she doesn't show....

How is everyone else doing?

Congrats to those that got their BFP's!!! :happydance: So exciting.

JM - I know you're on a trip, but when you have a change will you add me to the list? Test date is June 8th.

JulianasMommy, you got a bfp? I totally missed that! Congrats to you :wohoo:

This really IS a lucky thread!

I'm out got af this morning. I wont be trying again until after next cycle so (dr's orders). I wish you all the best of luck in getting your bfp's and a healthy baby.

Old cowbag:witch:got me today - with a vengeance!! well only 12 days till the fun starts again ha ha. hope y'all doing ok? x

Just an update I just got back from the dr's and my bloodwork results are back and its not looking good...today my hcg was 157, on sunday it was 121, and friday before that was 113 but my progesterone levels have gone down and are now at 28 when they were at 50 last week...my dr told me its either an eptopic or i will have a mc and theres no way this pregnancy is viable...i cant even cry i just feel numb like this isnt happening to me...i just feel lost the thought of having to try all over again is just too much...i just want my baby!!! its not fair...!!! i dont know i i should post this here but i just needed to write it down....i just feel so lonely all i want is my baby...

Just an update I just got back from the dr's and my bloodwork results are back and its not looking good...today my hcg was 157, on sunday it was 121, and friday before that was 113 but my progesterone levels have gone down and are now at 28 when they were at 50 last week...my dr told me its either an eptopic or i will have a mc and theres no way this pregnancy is viable...i cant even cry i just feel numb like this isnt happening to me...i just feel lost the thought of having to try all over again is just too much...i just want my baby!!! its not fair...!!! i dont know i i should post this here but i just needed to write it down....i just feel so lonely all i want is my baby...

OMG...I'm so sorry! :cry: I know how horrible it is to experience the loss as I have too..if you need to talk or any support please feel free to message me...I"m here for you :hugs:

Patiently, I am so sorry about what you are going through, truly. I had the same thing happen to me in my last pregnancy where my HCG were low and not rising as they should. Nothing can prepare you for it all. I'm so sorry. :hugs:

Moonbeam and justwaiting, I'm sorry that AF showed up. :hugs:

thinking of you :hugs: xx

thank you all for your support. i just feel so low, it feels like im waiting for my baby to leave me and i have no control over what is going on...last week my numbers were doubling fine and this week they are going up so slowly...is it really over for me...i have read that 15% of women dont have a doubling time of 48-72 hours and still go on to have good healthy pregnancies...i hope i am one of the 15%...but i am preparing myself for the worst...how can this happen to me again...i thought that the reason i mc last time was because i worked too hard an was on my feet for 12hours everyday...but its obviously something wrong with me...my progesterone was at such a good level if 50 so what went wrong...i just can't be asked anymore...the thought of trying again hurts so bad...it feels harder the 2nd time round....now i will have 2 edd to think about i just feel like i have no purpose anymore...has anyone else been in a similar situation...to make it worst i saw my friends mum at the hospital who said that my friend just gave birth to a little baby boy...whyyyyyy am i such a failure

I'm so sorry patiently:hugs:

Please do not feel like this is your fault. There is nothing that we do that can cause these horrible things to happen and we can't stop them. We are all here for you so vent away. Again, I'm so sorry you are having to go through this again, it's just not fair. :nope:

You are in my prayers.[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->