• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone out already this month... and testing in June???

Congrats Mrs. H!!!!!! I hope some of your luck rubs off on me!

:dust:

morning ladies....
well i guess im out,after 2 early :bfn: & spotting this morning old:witch:face is most definately on her way.
im gonna take a bit of a break from ttc & coming on here as im finding it all a bit much,i think losing my dad & baby within a few months of each has taken its toll & im not strong enough yet to deal with the constant disappointment.:nope:
i hope all with :bfp: have a happy & healthy 9mnths & those still trying...keep the faith!!!
but afm im off....i need to work on rebuilding a stronger me.
take care lovely ladies xx

morning ladies....
well i guess im out,after 2 early :bfn: & spotting this morning old:witch:face is most definately on her way.
im gonna take a bit of a break from ttc & coming on here as im finding it all a bit much,i think losing my dad & baby within a few months of each has taken its toll & im not strong enough yet to deal with the constant disappointment.:nope:
i hope all with :bfp: have a happy & healthy 9mnths & those still trying...keep the faith!!!

:hugs: hun and I am so sorry that you are feeling this way. TTC is stressful enough without the added complications of loss of your father and then your baby.

Take all the time you need, just take care of you, be kind to yourself and keep the faith.

What I will say that has helped me immensely is starting up a journal on here. I have been able to air my thoughts and have people that understand what I am going through support me.

Either way, hope to see you soon and raring to go :flower:

XxX

Be kind to yourself moonbeam and hope to see you on here again soon, journals are very helpful but so is time away. :hugs:

thanks ladies...i have considered a journal but i dread to think what i would write down once i opened the floodgates!!!
its something to consider instead of cutting myself off completely...i will be around occasionaly to cheer everybody else on - just maybe not quite so intensly xx

I have verbal squits and it comes across in my journal :blush:
I started mine because I was in such an emotional hole and after blurbing on for over three hours in total doing my catch up entries, felt much better.

I also stay mainly on my journal most of the time and have other peoples journals to inspire me.

You just do what you need to do to get yourself back in the better place. :flower:

XxX

Congratulations MRS HJO, H&h 9 months I hope it all goes well and look forward to looking at a birth story next FEB/March.

Moonbeam take all the time you need

Congratulations JM, MRS HJO and any other ladies that got their bfp's. Im so happy for you all and wish you all a H&H 9 months...there is definately something about june...and for all you ladies who didn't get a BFP this month i hope they will come really soon...fingers are crossed for each and every one of you.

I just wanted to say thank you for all your comments and support and just to update you as to what i have been going through. Ok so i started spotting last monday and they checked my hcg and it was at 23 but my progesterone was at 50, i went back to the EPAU (early pregnancy assessment unit) on friday and had another blood test taken and my levels were 113, i was so happy that that had doubles then doubled again, however this morning (so 2 days after my last hcg) i started to bleed but i could only notice it when i wiped and went on to have brown spotting by the afternoon. I went back to A&E where they drew more blood and done internal swabs the dr said that my cervix is still closed and feels full, however my hcg levels have only risen to 121 (by 8 ) so now i feel down again. Do you think its possible that my doubling time is every 72 hours instead or am i bound to miscarry again? i don't know why this happens to me...im so upset.!!! my OH and i have been arguing non stop but today he was very supportive and has been a gem, i hope everything works out well and that my little baby is ok...the dr was really nice and gave me until next week tuesday off of work, she said i should rest and relax, which is what i am going to do...has this happened to anyone and they have gone on to have a H&H pregnancy?

well ive started my journal (i actually feel much better afer a cry & a write).....i apologise in advance for the length & content..stalkers welcome xx
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...amblings-ttc-our-much-wanted-little-bump.html

congrats Mrs HJO and hi everyone else
haven't posted on this thread for ages but have been stalking it !

wondered if any of you girls would be able to assist ?

i have been taking agnus castus and today got my positive OPK today
which is either 11 dpo based on counting CD1 as the first day of full flow AF, or 13dpo counting from the day of spotting
not sure what to think
anyway, it is certainly earlier than the usual 16 dpo
not sure if that is a good thing or a bad
what do you think ?
x

morning ladies....
That is a ton to have to go through all at once :hugs:

thank you...i do feel better now ive wrote it all down in a journal so i will still be mooching about - keepin my eye on everybody xx

patiently, i'm sorry that you are stressed and having to go through all of this. i'm glad your doctor gave you some time off work.

I'm glad you started a journal, Moonbeam. It really helps a lot to get it all out in the open. I hope you are feeling better.

What's the latest girls? I can't wait to see some BFPs! :dust:

congrats Mrs HJO and hi everyone else
haven't posted on this thread for ages but have been stalking it !

wondered if any of you girls would be able to assist ?

i have been taking agnus castus and today got my positive OPK today
which is either 11 dpo based on counting CD1 as the first day of full flow AF, or 13dpo counting from the day of spotting
not sure what to think
anyway, it is certainly earlier than the usual 16 dpo
not sure if that is a good thing or a bad
what do you think ?
x

I think CD1 is taken from first day of full flow??

:bfn: this evening....:cry: I am so tired of seeing one line all the time...

Mercedes, it could still be a false negative. You are not out!!!!!

Patiently - I'm hoping that your baby hangs in there, have they suggested an us or just to early? I'm glad ur oh was supportive I hope he continues to be. it is hard on the men but nothing compared to what we go thru.

Moonbeam - glad u started a journal, sometimes it feels better to write things down. You have been thru a lot

MRS HJO and JM - how are you both feeling? when are your first appts? are you gonna have early scans and bloods?

I have been peeing on ic's since Thursday after my disappearing pos on a frer and bfn, it will be 6wks tomorrow since mc so I'm hoping for something, my boobs are sore and heavy and the other day really itchy, i have tummy pains and very moist downthere. Every hour I convince my self I'm pg or not, I hate waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->