anyone out already this month... and testing in June???

Af came this morning. I'm just feeling so sad and like I failed. We want a baby so badly and after our loss in february....I feel a giant void. Now it's back to opks and waiting to ovulate. Good luck to everyone else and congrats again to those with bfps this month.

Af came this morning. I'm just feeling so sad and like I failed. We want a baby so badly and after our loss in february....I feel a giant void. Now it's back to opks and waiting to ovulate. Good luck to everyone else and congrats again to those with bfps this month.

I know what you mean about a failure & void...to be honest once the initial disappointment of AF passes i actually enjoy this part of my cycle. its nice to have a couple of stress free weeks...keep the faith - it will happen xx

patiently, i am SO sorry you are going through this. i know exactly how you feel right now and it is the worst feeling ever. :hugs:

thank you ladies for your kind words...im so glad i am part of this thread...i wish you all lots of baby dust and h&h9 months for those who got their bfp....

AF due today but still no show. I had a BFN on an IC at 10 DPO...I am soooo tempted to take another but I'm so scared of seeing another single line!! I'm seriously thinking of giving the tests to my girlfriend to keep for me and not testing until/unless I'm a week late! Going crazy already!!!!! :wacko:

Please pray for me!! [-o<

Oh, and Coach and I Bd'd again today. Only I don't guess you can really call it BD considerig the cycle day. Just good old fashioned hey-hey. Hope that was OK, and sorry if TMI but sometimes you just gotta for reasons other than baby making!! :haha: Oh, jeez...

Welcome back JM! But I'm officially out as AF arrived this morning, a day late just to tease me. Glad I didn't re-test as it would have been one more wasted test...oh well, here we come July! Baby dust to you all!

Sorry about AF, Mercedes. You have a great attitude. I wish you could pass that on to me.

Hey lovely ladies how are we all doing....
Well I'm feeling crampy and bloated like af is just around the corner.....

And just sooo hungry all the time...

I look about 6 months preggers already!!! But without the bfp!! Lol :'(

Oh well, I have a first response that I'm gonna use in the morning.......it'll be cd28, and I figure if I don't know by then I never will.....

I've had some shadow lines on ic's for past few days....and they've really been driving me mad....I dunno I just don't think they are good for me.....I think I get major line eye, I wish I could afford to pee on a digi every time....lol but I am a total poasa!!!! So I should prob take out shares with clear blue digi before I start doing that!! Lol

Hope everyone is doing good....
Xoxo

Babybaba, that was the first symptom I had (both times)... Constant hollow feeling/super hungry even after I had just eaten. Take your frer! I love those for their early accuracy! Good luck!!!!!!!

Using ic's I tested at 10 DPO - nothing, 11 and 12 DPO there are faint positive lines. AF is due tomorrow. Am terrified she will come and take those faint little lines away.

The last two times we have become pregnant I only got extremely faint lines about 5 days after AF was due then they went away again. I have yet to get any further along than about 3 weeks, am absolutely terrified this will happen again and wonder if my body is just playing mean tricks on me.

awww i know exctly how ur feeling...i hat yet to get passed 5 weeks...my mc started the day before yesterday...i just pray next time i go the full 9 months and will become a mum...to a healthy baby...i miss the innocence of being pregnant and not worrying

sorry i have been away ladies... if you update me on who has gotten a bfp i will update.

I am kind of distancing myself away from everyone and everything. I don't want to get attached or excited... and i havent. I feel dead. Not happy, not sad, just here. I feel like as soon as i get excited it will all come crashing down again. I almost feel SURE of it. I won't get my blood results back until Friday. ugh. I don't have any symptoms except sore boobs that come and go.

Good luck with your bloods, fingers, toes arms and legs crossed for great results xxxx

I have used a FRER kit today and have a :bfp: , I thought I would be really happy to see it confirmed on a decent test but I am absolutely terrified. My other two pregnancies were both lost on the following friday so next week will be full of dread.

This time the symptoms and those faint little lines are stronger than before and I just pray that this bean, baby #1, will stick.

Good luck with your bloods, fingers, toes arms and legs crossed for great results xxxx

I have used a FRER kit today and have a :bfp: , I thought I would be really happy to see it confirmed on a decent test but I am absolutely terrified. My other two pregnancies were both lost on the following friday so next week will be full of dread.

This time the symptoms and those faint little lines are stronger than before and I just pray that this bean, baby #1, will stick.

I got my BFP from a FRER as well. I am going to test again tomorrow.
I am not telling anyone but the ladies on the B&B for now.
I hate how a MC robbs us of happiness for a new bean.
I am excited but super scared.

Yay for LWood and ZoMo on your BFP's!! :happydance:

Sticky baby dust to you both!! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

Congrats on the bfp's ladies!

Juliannasmommy - Sorry that you are having a hard day/week. I know how hard it is to wait, and hope and then have that crash down around you. I hope you get good news soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->