• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone out already this month... and testing in June???

Well I'm joining the June testers... I am kinda confused I'm hoping I'm testing at the right times... Hope we all get a BFP this month bc I'm down after this chemical last month.. All my friends r pregnant which makes it even harder.. Keep in touch!

AF is back again today on a mission... To ruin my workouts! I thought I was done bleeding as I didn't have anything at all last night, all through the night, and this morning... But as soon as I started warming up on the treadmill this morning, it came back like nobody's business! That's what I get for getting all excited that I may be having a short period.

It feels like this week is going by so slow. I was looking into going away for my ovulation time with DH, so that we could be more relaxed this cycle, but realized that we cannot go away... His sister is graduating that week and we have a lunch for her scheduled the Sunday before. BOO!

Getting pumped though to start peeing on some sticks! I can't wait!

And I'm pretty sure we will be doing SMEP this cycle. In the past we had just had sex everyday... I'm going to try doing every other until I get my positive OPK, then have sex three days in a row. We shall see if it works! I'm wondering... we got PG the month we had sex EVERYDAY. I wonder if it made DH's sperm quality go down, or my CM quality go down... Hence the m/c. I dunno, just a thought.

How about you ladies?! What are you doing differently this cycle?! Anything? Are you getting super pumped about this cycle, cause I am! Let's get this party started!!! :haha:

I had my second mmc on the 24th of April d&c on the 26th, it's now been 3 weeks since then and I got a neg pg test the other day, so I will be testing in June but have no idea when, probably about 6 weeks from my d&c, I'm hoping that I get pg again straight away. we are ntnp to get away from the counting and peeing on sticks that we did last time we got pg.

hiya ...i was out in may but will hopefully be testing 6/7 june if you can add me to the list thank you :thumbup: xx

Hi everyone, af arrived today so i'm here trying again, will not be testing before AF is due on june 10th but trying soy on a low dose this time so fx for us all xxx

Ok, I am feeling back to normal ish and not lurking :haha:

CD4 for me, this months AF was weird so not sure how my cycle is going to pan out this month :shrug:

I would love to hold out until the 4th June to test but we shall see.

Good luck to everyone on this cycle, hoping to become friends with some more great people in the process :flower:

XxX

hi guys,

fingers crossed for you all my lovelys. I am rooting for us. I am 2 days late, although not getting my hopes up yet at all.

Shamima XXXXX

Good luck to everyone on this cycle, hoping to become friends with some more great people in the process :flower:

XxX

What a nice thing to say Never! It's true though that you do seem to bond with the other TTCAL girlies. I think it's cos we all share an emotional and rollercoaster journey :hugs:

Good luck this month. Quite a few of the girls from the May testers thread got their BFPs so fingers crossed we can follow their example in June :thumbup:

AFM: I'm on CD13 and second peak on my CBFM so I should be ovulating right about now!! DTD last night and will tonight but then I will have to enter the 2WW as I'm going to London tomorrow. Let's hope we have done enough. I'm in London as my brother is having major heart surgery on Thursday so I wondering if the stress of this week will affect conception/implantation. I hope not x

Welcome! to all the new ladies. Sorry that AF got you, but this cycle we are on a mission to get our sticky babies!!! Good luck to everyone!

XxX

What a nice thing to say Never! It's true though that you do seem to bond with the other TTCAL girlies. I think it's cos we all share an emotional and rollercoaster journey :hugs:

Good luck this month. Quite a few of the girls from the May testers thread got their BFPs so fingers crossed we can follow their example in June :thumbup:

AFM: I'm on CD13 and second peak on my CBFM so I should be ovulating right about now!! DTD last night and will tonight but then I will have to enter the 2WW as I'm going to London tomorrow. Let's hope we have done enough. I'm in London as my brother is having major heart surgery on Thursday so I wondering if the stress of this week will affect conception/implantation. I hope not x

Thanks Fizzio, I hope we have lots of BFP's like the May lot and they are still having people getting them over there :happydance:

Fingers are crossed for you and keep us posted in the dreaded TWW. I can't remember where I read it but it says severe stress may impact ovulation in the sense that you may ovulate slightly later so I wouldn't worry, you're getting the deed done :haha:

I really hope that you brothers op goes ok :hugs:

XxX

I am due to test on June 10th if you would be so kind as to stick me on the list!

After the mc last month I really thought we had cracked it this month, lots of lovely symptoms and then AF arrived with a vengeance on 13th, mega heavy and painful, grrr :(

Fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed for the coming month instead :thumbup:

I'll be joining you all!!

I got the dreaded af on Friday the 13th!! How unlucky is that! Lol!!!
Oh well onto the next cycle! I'm on cycle day 3!

Not too sure when I'll ovulate as cycles seem to be all over the place since stopping the pill... I've had two chemical pregnancies and this is the first month that I had a real bfn! :( glad it wasn't another chemical tho...and hopefully this last cycle had given my body a chance to get back to normal... So really hoping for a healthy bfp in June....

On a side note just found out 2 of my close friends are pregnant... I'm delighted for them! But also sad for the babies i've lost and both these friends already have gorgeous kids, I have none and I am longing for my babies....I have to keep telling myself their premancies don't stop me from having MY baby...praying this is our month....

Sorry for the downer...looking forward to the next month! Roll on ovulation! Lol

xoxo

:hugs: babybaba you will get your turn very soon :hugs:

afm i thought I was getting my AF but bleeding has tailed off after a few hours...wonder whats going on in there, getting light cramps but no blood flow!!!! someone call the x-files!!!

Thank you sthorpe! That means alot! I've had a lovely long bath and having a ghu (sp)!! Chocolate pud!! Yummy! Drowning the sorrows eh! Hehe

just want our baby so bad!!
Then I worry that worrying about it will make it not happen!! Do you think this is true?!

Xo

Sorry I haven't updated the list I had to go out of town for a family emergency. I will update tonight when I get home

Hi ladies! I have been away from BnB for a couple of months but deciding to get back in action :) I am on CD 12 and will be testing June 5th if AF doesn't rear her ugly head sooner! Good June luck, ladies!

I am due to test around the 12th of june if u wouldn't mind adding me too pls. Am on the positive thinking wagon this month so let's make those BFP's happen ladies!
Hugs all round xX

I'll be joining too...i'll be testing on the 11th June if you wouldnt mind adding me too please. Roll on BFP'S!!!

Thank you sthorpe! That means alot! I've had a lovely long bath and having a ghu (sp)!! Chocolate pud!! Yummy! Drowning the sorrows eh! Hehe

just want our baby so bad!!
Then I worry that worrying about it will make it not happen!! Do you think this is true?!

Xo

Its been my experience generally that i get pregnant when my mind is on other things, like for example the month i got pregnant with the baby I mc (6 months after coming off the pill and ntnp) I had decided to concentrate on getting fit and losing some weight and putting pregnancy on the back burner for a year or so...sods law i know!!!

I am taking the route to chilled out city this month just going to go with the flow and see what happens, no opk, no early hpt testing. I am taking soy to help give my oestrogen levels a boost. I know I will get my BFP soon so I'm not worried and I'm not going to let my impatience rule me either. Good luck hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->