• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone out already this month... and testing in June???

Is everything okay with your family JulianasMommy???

So, question ladies: Any of you take B6? I ask because I'm having an abnormally long cycle this time and it's the first one on B6. The bleeding just keeps going and going. It will stop, then it will pick up heavy and surprise me... And this happens over and over again. Anyone experience this?

So, question ladies: Any of you take B6? I ask because I'm having an abnormally long cycle this time and it's the first one on B6. The bleeding just keeps going and going. It will stop, then it will pick up heavy and surprise me... And this happens over and over again. Anyone experience this?

Just curious if your doctor put you on B6 or are you just taking it on top of your prenatal vitamins...

Taking it on top of prenatals, Jenn. I have heard from BnB girls and also read online that B6 is great for female reproductive systems, and it lengthens your luteal phase. I have yet to see this in myself because it's the first cycle! Here's hoping. BTW: I miss you, Jenn!!!

Ahh ok! I was reading up on it and it said that pregnant women should only be taking 1.9mg of B6 a day. But we are not pregnant yet LOL My prescription prenatals have 2.5 mg of B6. I just get worried about taking other supplements along with my prenatals. I will wait and see how I make out after starting ttc again in June and will ask my doctor on June 10 when I go to see him.

Yeah, at this point, I don't feel like I have anything to lose... So why not try it when other women have had success on B6! I completely want to hear what your doctor says about it when you ask him though!!!!

Heather, when I was taking vitex/b6, I was taking Vitex up to O and B6 after O. I'm not sure where I read to do that, but I will see if I can find it.

So true! I have an entire list of things I want to ask that I thought of after my last visit.

I'm finding a lot of people saying that they took B6 after O for LPD, but I'm not sure if taking it before O does any harm. I'm wondering if it might shift your cycle though :shrug:

Because of MTHFR my RE has me taking it through my whole cycle, so I guess we will both find out!

Crystal: You are saying that it does/or doesn't say that it is harmful to take it before O?

Hope everything is ok Julianasmommy :hugs:

Fizzio, hope your brothers op goes ok :hugs:

Mrs HJO, I have no knowledge of taking extra supplements, I just make sure I take my folic acid :wacko:

Well this is already painful and slowwwwww :dohh: why does it take so long to all come together and there's such a minuscule window to get pregnant :dohh:

As you can see I'm very impatient already :haha:

Hope everyone else is ok :flower:

XxX

Ok list is updated and i think i am updated too!!! :) HJO thanks for asking! :) My dh's grandmother has been really sick so we had to go to Dallas to see her, and today i found out my grandmother fell off her porch yesterday :(

Mercedes- I love the quotes from the book...i agree makes me like af a little bit :)

pineapplerock-your not alone with the weird cycle i have had one like this too.Sorry to hear about the cycst...does it hurt? I just said a prayer for you.

fizzio- YAY FOR THE PEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you are getting your BD on!!!! :) Hope your brother is okay... i just said a prayer for him too. I don't think it would affect conception or implantation just ovulation like MRS_HJO said.

hi darcie!!!! You are strong to keep away from pee sticks...i need to, too

hi FoleysWifey!

Girlnextdoor-What did the doctor say????

brookegarrett- so sorry about your chemical. :( I had one in March lost him/her April 5th.ALL of my friends are pregnant too and it sucks. One gotpregnant almost the same day as me so i would have been due Dec3rd andshe is due Dec 5th. IT SUCKS

MRS_HJO sorry about af :( I am so excited to pee on sticks too!!!!! I was HOPING the mc wouldchange my cycles back to 28 days instead of 35 so i have been using opks but it looks like that is NOT going to happen. :( I also thought the same thing about dh's sperm because the month i got pregnant was the first month we had been trying so it was myfirst month using opk's in 4 years and when it got dark as the control line we took that as a positive. WELL since we thought we were done the next day we dtd in the morning then i took another opk and it was DEF positive so we dtd again at night and i got pregnant but miscarried. I am torn wether we should do that again because i dont know if it was bad luck and we should or if it was bad sperm because we didnt wait long enough for it to "build itself back up" KWIM? We DTD last month everyday once a day and i didnt getpregnant. So idk.
This cycle i am taking baby aspirin, prentals, preseed every bd, and dh is taking vit e...he was taking this when i got pregnant with my dd. might look into softcups,and have to think about when we are going to dtd.

Hi moonbeam!

Hi sthorp1179 you are a strong woman waiting to test!!!! I will probably test 8dpo !!! GL with the soy!!!!! :)

neversaynever-my cycle was weird too

starnurse- did AF show Or ARE YOU PREGNANT?! :)

Hi Zomo- same thing happenened to me.

babybaba-me too! Hopefully last cycle got out bodies back to normal and we can get our bfp this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

sthorp- you think you are having implantation bleeding?? FX!

Hi Mommacupcake!

Hipinkflamingo!

Hi Patiently!

Hi justwanting!

If all goes well and I get AF tomorrow, I will be testing around June 9th-ish...

Hi Lwood. Hope AF doesn't show, but we will love to have you here! :)

I'm hoping this is our month too!:happydance:

AF is due to arrive tomorrow and she is starting to show her face..

My cycles are all out of whack, but I'm guessing next AF will be due around the end of June, so I'll probably test around the 28th.

I plan on using OPK's and taking prenata's (as I have been since August) but that's it. I'm not going to stress over it.

Good luck ladies!!! :dust: :yellow:

Hi!!! It has made my day to see my name on the list...feeling opitmistic right now even though im not charting or using opks this month just going with the flow and me and OH are BD wen we feel to, got pg the 1st time when we weren't "trying." I obsess in the 2WW otherwise, this way im hoping to stay calm and positive....fingers and toes x'd for us all and hopefully we all get our JUNE BFP!!!!! Good Luck to all x x x

What kind of OPKs do you all use? I need some recommendations for which ICs are the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->