• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone out already this month... and testing in June???

Sorry about AF coming LWood, but you can join us for June BFPs now! And we are all super supportive around here and only want the best for our bnb buddies! :flower:

HJO- Thanks for the info about temping. I was like why should i temp before o if it shows me nothing... lol... now i get it! :) I'm sorry you are still spotting... when was your mc? I DONT think i could drink grapefruit juice! YUCK! But if it made me get a guarantee i would get a bfp i would drink it day and night! lol. GL with the SMEP!!!! I say start tonight... a little spotting aint gunna hurt nothin <~ in my country accent ;)

Lwood- :hugs: I'm so sorry AF hasn't showed up... have you called your doc? or TESTED?!

No, not spotting anymore... Just so random! This is my third cycle since the mc. Don't worry about me DTD tonight! Spotting would not stop my awesome plan this month! :haha:

Go MRSHJO!

Im bored... DD has a double ear infection and she is asleep...
Wanna see some pics?!
My opk today!
https://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i378/julianasmommy1/nannydoctor021-1.jpg

DD this weekend feeding the ducks at her nanny's. She was throwing whole pieces of bread! LOL
https://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i378/julianasmommy1/nannydoctor006.jpg

the view from the doctor's office today
https://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i378/julianasmommy1/nannydoctor018.jpg

Your daughter is so adorable. :) That's looking like an awesome OPK. I bet if you took one later tonight it would be even darker! Get to DTD!!!! :haha:

thanks! Ladies I need some advice... When i got pregnant in march we were dtd a lot in the morning... i want to get back on an am scheudle so should i wait to DTD in the morning??????

Well, if that was a true positive OPK, I would feel better DTD tonight and also tomorrow sometime too. I guess the morning would be okay... But here's the thing... In case you are going to ovulate overnight, you want to make sure you have fresh sperm in there just in case!

No, don't think so. It's lighter... I dunno if you already had your surge or it's still coming... i would say it's still coming. So you're probably fine for morning.

BTW: the grapefruit juice is working, lol. Usually for a few days after AF, I am very dry. But today, I have a lot of CM, so much so that I thought maybe I should do an OPK to make sure I'm not ovulating SUPER early. Weird! I know it's not my imagination!

I've read that! I don't have a clue! But Dh was all happy when I read that to him because he loves morning sex, and I never want to... He's like, "now you have to!"

My opk lied to me yesterday.... :( I thought they were starting to fade in and today's is lighter. I think it was darker yesterday because i left the urine in the cup for about an hour while i went to the store?

Hmmm.... Well if you are having a 35 day cycle again, it's probably still too early for a positive???

Ladies i think i may have missed ovulation, on tuesday i had a lot of ewcm...and some cramping but didnt feel ovulation pain like i usually do. I DTD on sunday monday and wednesday and again tonight, but i didnt DTD on tuesday, i have been having mild cramping but im not sure if my body is gearing up for Ovulation or if i have ovulated already as im not using opk's im not sure what day i'll ovulate. Though since my mc my cycles have been 40 days and i usually ovulate on cd 26..im only on cd20. Wednesday my cm went back to a lotion texture, i usually have ewcm for 3 days but it only lasted for one...i have cramping more on my right side though this month i should ovulate from my left...does anyone think ive missed it...or should i be hopeful still..im going out of my mind wondering "what if?"! i thought me not using opks ws meant to destress me but so far im not sure if im de-stressed...

Patiently: I wouldn't worry. When I conceived, we had sex all around O, except for the day before O. That's a major day to have sex because it leaves fresh semen in there for when your egg releases... And I still got pregnant. You can't be perfect every month, and there still is a huge chance you caught the egg!

hjo- wishful thinking? lol I thought the mor ei pee on opk's then they have to get positive, right? :rofl:

patiently- I am the same way, thats why i use them just to know for sure when i oed. I think even if you did already o you dtd at good times so i think your okay! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->