• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone out already this month... and testing in June???

UGH! Ladies I am so sorry! I got so excited for my first time TTC after my MMC that I gave you my estimated ovulation date! Since AF is taking her sweet time (I was very regular before MMC) that may push my OV date out which may push me right into July testing. I am such a dork... I may hang out here until I know for sure (since I am learning so much)

Hi girls!

Just checking in. I'm on CD 13 and still waiting for a positive OPK. This is my first true cycle after my mmc in February. Before the miscarriage, I always ovulated on CD 15 or 16...so I'm really hoping it stays that way and I will get a surge in the next couple of days.

How's everyone else doing? Anyone else set to test on June 6th? I'm so lucky because my hubby and I will be on vacation for almost my entire 2ww - at least I'll be distracted!!!! :dohh:

:hugs:,
Rachel

Rachel: You're so lucky you will be away during the 2WW. That's what I need to do! I'll be due to test on either June 5 or 6. Good luck! Let us know when you get your surge!

Hi ladies...how's everybody doing? :flower:

I'm going to start my OPK's tomorrow even though I'm projected to OV on the
25th. I had a short cycle this month so I might OV early and don't want to miss that egg! Anyone else testing with OPKs this weekend??

Hey Mercedes,

I started my OPK testing today and got a very very very faint line... So faint you had to squint... I know it's still early, but since my cycles have been short, I don't want to miss it! So anyway, you have OPK company!

Heather

I have been testing since my cycle started because i was PRAYING i would change to a 28 day cycle after the mc but it looks like no such luck... we will also be away during my 2ww!!!!!!!! I am so excited about that!!!!!!!!

Hey Mercedes,

I started my OPK testing today and got a very very very faint line... So faint you had to squint... I know it's still early, but since my cycles have been short, I don't want to miss it! So anyway, you have OPK company!

Heather

That's me as well this evening...I did an IC test and the test line was very faint, so maybe I am going to OV right on the 25th despite last cycle's short LP. It drives me crazy...I'll be so happy when I'm finally preggo and can stop this crazy testing every month!!! :wacko:

Please let me get a BFP next month...PLEASE!!!!

Hey i like that we are all pretty close to ovulating around the same time!!! :)

Thanks Julianasmommy and Mrs HJO for your replies im feeling a little bit more positive now..this is why i love this forum sooooo much! you wonderful ladies are so encouraging. I hope were all pretty close to getting our BFP'S too!!!

i hope we are close too because i just logged on to photobucket account and decided to look at all my pics and i saw all my beautiful positives i got in March... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh, I did that too today Juliana'sMommy. :cry: :cry: I was going through my pics trying to find one of my puppy, and came across all my very first positives and my "bump bloat" pictures. :cry: I just want to be pregnant again so badly and have a baby! I hope this is our month, dear.

AF just arrived YAY!! I may still be in the running for June testing LOL!! *runs off to grab overnights and a heating pad*

Lwood look at those sexy legs! I wish mine looked like that! lol Glad Af showed! Hope she is being nice to you.

HJO- i dont know why we do this to ourselves... I knew they were there... i think it was just to remember that i actually was pregnant. ugh.

Well, I was feeling AWFUL last night but still dtd :) Woke up this morning with a fever... yuck. Took an opk and they are DEF starting to fade in...i tried to take a pic but my camera is being DUMB ... should i not try this cycle if i have a cold? I don't think i can not try anyway....i was just thinking crazy :rofl: well i'm off to rest... be back later.

https://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i378/julianasmommy1/IMG_20110520_094512.jpg

Wow...what a difference 12 hours makes! I started testing last evening and got a very faint, almos non-existant test line; this morning it's much darker though not quite a positive yet! Amazing how fast that surge comes on though, right?

I have plans for this weekend...:sex: :haha:

Ladies! Yay for your surges coming!

Juliana'sMommy (by the way, I'm going to start calling you JM, okay?!): Still not a true positive yet, but it's coming. Yes! Try with a cold! It won't hurt anything! I'm sorry you are not feeling well. :(

Mercedes: Awesome weekend plans! Maybe you are going to ovulate sooner than usual?

I'm holding my pee right now to go take an OPK. I don't know why, but I have this feeling that I may O sooner as well, which upset me because I'll be away from DH all day and night on Saturday. But, my temps are really dipping, and I know that happens right before O. The OPK will be the verdict today...

ha ha HJO im pee holding till later too....had faint line earlier but def negative...we have the house to ourselves tonight as DD is sleeping out hurrah!! :sex:
ive been out job hunting today as im starting to obsess about temps & charts & symptoms...aaaargh!! hope all is well with everyone xx

Hey ladies!!

Just posting my test date for the list - 14th June!!!

Can't wait to see all the bfp's this month hehe!!!

Baby dust!!!
Xoxo

updated babybaba! :)

HJO- JM is fine or Judy. :) My opks usually fade in and i o around 4 or 5 days later!!! :happydance:

Mercedes- I have the same plans! :sex:

Let's see the opk's ladies!!!!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->