• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone out already this month... and testing in June???

Hey Nicoley, welcome, and I'm very sorry for your losses.

Well, holding my peeeeeee right now to do my first OPK of the day. Today is the first day of my fertile window! WooooHooooo! Too bad I'm completely and utterly stressed out with some drama going on right now... DH says I need to figure out a way to relax "right now!" so that we can conceive our baby this month.

How's everyone else doing? It's sounds like some OPK confusion is going around! Very possible to miss a surge, especially when you are only testing once a day. Test twice a day! And from the first surge, you will ovulate in 12-36 hours (maybe sooner if you are catching the surge late).

GOOD LUCK!

OOOOOOOH MAN!!!! Forgot that I was holding my pee and went pee without doing an OPK! I'm such a nerd!!! Now I have to save it up again, darn it!!

Awww just had a talk with hubby, I asked him if he wants me to use opks and tell him when my surge is, he said HELL YEAHHHH!!! Lol

this is gonna be our month! We are praying for it, he nearly cried saying how much he wants kids, I DID cry! Lol!! It's funny this is the first month I am not stressed about it, just calm and excited and happy! I'm hoping the same for everyone else aswell!!

This is it ladies we are gonna get our bfp's!! And then our precious babies!!

Yayyyy excited!!!

Babybaba, can you save me some of that PMA when I get to about 10 DPO please? :haha:

I know my OH is really hoping we get pregnant again soon too and I feel guilty that I can't get pregnant as quick as we did the first time.

Onwards and upwards!

We need lots of June BFP's :thumbup:

XxX

Neversaynever it's gonna happen honey!!! We are gonna do it my dear!! We are roughly on the same cycle I'm on cd 9...

HJO ! do you reckon you ovulated today Hun??

I did an opk, very very faint line ....so not near o yet, but hey you never know it can come on all of a sudden....I know it'll happen...

Every time I do an opk I always wish they were hpt!! As there's always a line for me!! Hehe...

Yes this is the month ladies!!! Let's DO this!! Wool

Xo

Nope, still BFNs on the OPKs! So, I'll test again this evening and tomorrow again, but it's not detecting a surge yet! If this cycle is "normal", I won't be ovulating until possibly Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday.

Evening ladies! i dont know what is going on with my cycle this month i dont know if im dpo or before ovulation...as im not using opks...and i do feel less stressed not knowing...but i had one day of ewcm...and cramping ever since...my cm has gone completely kind of like after AF and i have been having mild cramping on both sides but more so on my right...but as i ovulated on the right last month i was thinking that I SHOULDVE ovulated on the left this time...i am continuing to BD daily though, as cd 26 the day i would usually ovulate will be on thursday...just wanted to know does anyone have ewcm 6 days after they start their period and could you ovulate during this time? fingers and toes x'd for us all...sending baby dust to all x

well after i took an opk last night i was so frustrated because it came up a little darker but def not positive so i almost took a night off of the bd, but then i knew i would be mad at myself if i woke up and it was darker... wth bd cant hurt anyone, right? LOL Well it was darker this morning... don't know if i am going to call it a positive or not because my positives are always WAYYYYYY darker than the control line but this cycle has been so weird who knows?! lol. We will keep dtd! Does anyone get upset because i put these pics up? If so tell me and this is the last one!
https://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i378/julianasmommy1/IMG_20110522_073542.jpg

another thing... when i miscarried in April when i went to the er they said i had a uti and i didnt have any symptoms! I am guessing it was from bding and maybe thats why i miscarried? anyway... how do i know if i have one now from all this bding??? You t hink i will be ok if i drink cranberry and water the next 2 weeks?

2 days late :) but wont be testing till 3rd june :) AF casn range from 28DC -40DC so got to give it chance to show its face :) xxx

Juliannas mummy that looks like a positive opk to me Hun!!!! Bd bd bd!!! Wooopah catch that egg honey!!!

We bd yesterday morning and evening, gonna wait and bd late tonight and give hubby time to recover.... Think we are just gonna bd once a day now as I'm worried about bd too much! IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!!! Lol I mean is it bad to bd too often?

We've never had sperm analysis on hubby, but I'm hoping he has strong swimmers!! I mean I fell pregnant on the pill before .. Sadly ended in mc, but man those swimmers were determined!! Hehe!!

Did an opk today very faint line.... But my cm is getting more watery...whereas before I was really dry.... So hoping o is coming soon! :)

how is everyone doing today? Xx

Hello ladies, Im officially here now! Ha! CD1 for me and Im feeling so much better to be out of that horrid limbo of a three week wait!
Babybaba, Im also confused as to my cycle length, my app wants to average it so put me at 32 days but my last one (which is my first proper cycle since mc) was 36. I dunno! Sounds like you are gearing up to O soon though which is great news.
This thread sounds very positive and Im looking forward to seeing all of those wonderful BFPs!

Can I be put to test on the 22 June please due to new dates.xx

Hey Cornish!! Welcome honey!! It'll be our turn this month after such great sucess in the may thread!!!

I know it's strange with the period tracker app I use, as I really don't think my cycle is as long as 32! As there's a longer month in there of 46 days( that was the cycle of the chemical pregnancy!) so I'm excited to think that O could be any time in the next week or so!

My plan is to use the opks until I see a surge...just so I can count dpo! Just so excited, I worry though as I'm feeling so positive this month that if it doesn't work out I'll be crushed....but I'll deal with that if I have to.... Just trying to keep calm and stress free this cycle! Easier said than done eh!! Hehe

hubby and I are watching supernanny right now, laughing and joking " our kids won't be that badly behaved" i think that's something everyone says! Lol but we are gettig some good tips for when our wee one comes along!! AHHHH I can't wait!!!!!

Excitedddd!!!
Xoxo

Super nanny is awesome! I get lots of tips from her and she has a great book that I read when pregnant in jan-very good.
I plan to use opks from day 10, never used them before but seeing pics in this thread has helped me understand them better. Glad I did some reading or I'd think I was pregnant with 2 lines!!
Am also trying (haha) to remain calm! I had every symptom under the sun last month so won't be reading into those again!xx

hello everyone...hope we are all still feeling the positive vibe??? hope its my ov day tomorrow but still not noticed a surge so will keep on testing xx

Hey moonbeam!! Just keep bd honey!! I've heard that opk don't work for everyone, or if you are only testing once a day you can miss the surge!! I just peed and thought to myself mmmm I wonder if that was my "surge pee" hahahaha!! As just as quickly as you can get it it's gone...

Cornish I cant wait to buy baby books!!! Gonna wait till I get a bfp tho...itll be a bfp treat then! Hehe...

Xoxo

Ps can't believe I'm on cd 10 already! Hope the tww goes as quick!!! Lol!!

Xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->