Anyone OV this weekend?

ljo1984

2DDs,2angels <3
Reaction score
hiya just wondering if anyone is due to ovulate this weekend where we can keep track and get through the TWW together? i should be ovulating monday 7th but i got a high on CBFM on cd9 (my 1st test) and dont usually get one till cd11-12 so hoping it might come forward a day or 2. oh and its my birthday on saturday and will be testing on oh's birthday if no AF. so will be 2 brilliant presents if it all pans out. but its too perfect so already expect a BFN :haha:

:happydance:Hi! Me I'm due to ovulate fri or sat! That would be amazing! You best get busy lol!
I'm not checking cervical position or temping though. Just going on ewcm and ovulation calculators online. My cm is corresponding with their prediction for fri so far so fingers crossed! I'd love to have a buddy to get through the 2WW! Xx

woo hoo!! i dont CP check really, i never know what it means ha ha, and ive never done temping, i wouldnt be able to keep up with it so just use CBFM and opks. and keep eye out for EWCM. were doing the sperm meets egg plan this cycle for the 1st time so fingers crossed. sending baby dust. xx

:haha:You might be really jammy and save on prezzies! Lol. It's our second month trying and we already have two children! We must be mad hehe! Your lo is super cute! I've got Issy who is 3 and a half and Ethan who is 2 in March. I'd love a little sister for Issy but I'd be happy with either. Have you starting trying this month? (sorry if that's too personal) dh and I have (probably a bit earlier than necessary lol but that said, I started having ewcm from Sunday night). I'm wondering about OPK's. Glad you're not temping and cervix-checking either. Far too technical for me. I'd never even heard of them until I joined! Lol. How naive!

id heard of temping but never cervical checking before this site ha ha!! the things you learn!!! OMG- Ethan is my boy name, were team yellow people and imogen would have been Ethan if a boy and were sticking with it next time round!! this is our 6th cycle i got a BFP in november but started bleeding the same day- it didnt stick. so still trying. We are doing the sperm meets egg plan which involved BDing every other day from CD 8 then when you get positive opk three days in a row!! im not used to all this BDing but was 1st night last night (on cd 9 though to avoid having to BD when my brother and wife are here this weekend- although not i think im gonna ovulate earlier so will have to work something out- or be very very quiet. im dreading it ha ha)

Sorry to hear about your earlier bfp hun. I know what you mean about all the BDing! Lol. But I think I could get used to it! Hehe! I think it's like chocolate! If you go without you don't miss it all that much but if you get some, you suddenly start fancying some hehe! I'm really excited! Don't laugh because I'm sure I'll take it back but I'm looking forward to the 2WW now.
My mother keeps inviting herself to stay and it means Issy ends up in our bed and Ethan does anyway! Poor dh ends up on the sofa. Not ideal for doing the BD! Maybe we should tell them we have subsidence or faulty electrics or something!!:winkwink:

Careful of 'Ethans'. I meant a lady in hospital when his lordship bumped his head. Her Ethan was 21 and apparently was always up to mischief, always in the thick of it and was always the instigator.. My Ethan is not even 2 yet but I immediately recognised that description lol! X

well im sure he'd take after his dad anyway which means from the word go he'll be a little bugger!! ha ha.

Haha! Yes I blame dh for Ethan! Lol. Just been told how much he looks like his dad. Grrr! Very annoying when I did all the work lol.

yipee. still high on CBFM but the lines getting darker and i can see a line on opk now aswell so will hopefully get my surge in the next day or 2! and despite the fact i'll have to DTD with my brother and wife in the next room while i will be dreading im actually quite excited i may ovulate early after all. i hate having a 31 day cycle so a nice 28 one will do this month thank you lol. :happydance::happydance::happydance:
oh and the EWCM is kicking in so will be experimenting with grapefruit juice to try and get more more more!! :thumbup:

woo hoo, got my peak on CBFM on cd12 today, cant believe it, never ovulated this eary before. im very excited! xx

That is exciting. I think I've ovulated already. Ewcm started on Sun and was gone by Tues. Baffled and disappointed. Dtd Sun and Mon so still in with a chance. Maybe need to cover tonight just in case but I thought I was due to ovulate tomorrow (Fri) or Sat but no sign of ewcm or watery or even transitional. Think I must have ovulated on Mon or Tues. Grrr! Stupid body!:dohh:

well if you did at least you managed to DTD twice in that time, and yeh maybe just cover yourself tonight and if you spot any more EWCM!! good luck to you also. mad how bodies work and change just like that! xx

I know yeah its bizarre. If ive ovulated early presumably that means af will be too. If the luteal phase remains the same from month to month? Oh well. Keep me posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->