Anyone over 35 want a buddy?

OMG I see the line!! I am so excited for you. I know you need the blood test results to really confirm it but I am still very exited for you! Are you going to do another HPT tomorrow? I would do one every morning just for some additional peace of mind. I understand being on the fence about telling your OH but I would just explode if I tried to not say anything to mine. Can't wait to hear about your blood test results but it def looks like a BFP to me!!

I am trying to hold out testing till Wednesday. Might give in tomorrow morning but really trying to hold out till 12dpo which will be Wednesday. Still haven't had any real symptoms.

Thanks Bann, fingers crossed for you too - have decided to tell him tonight otherwise I will feel like I am sneaking around and as TTC said will just say that I am hoping for the best but am prepared that it might not go our way. Bought a lot of 15MIU tests on the internet so will keep testing to keep an eye on it you know me POAS junkie but I think once I get all of the bloods back I will leave it at that so I don't drive myself crazy!!!!! or should I say even crazier!!!!!! - tks guys hope you don't mind me staying on till I know for sure feel like this is the only place I can say what's on my mind will move on as soon as I HOPEFULLY get some good results back xxx Tks again

ps Bann you have much more willpower than me I really am routing for you !!!

Of course you can stay on Irish! As long as you want! I get sad when people move on. I feel like I have formed a relationship with you guys. So I get kind of sad when people move on. I am of course super excited for the close ones from our group that have moved on but still get kind of sad. Feels like I am breaking up with a friend, ya know? But I know we will all make it to first tri section soon so I just have to remind myself that.

I am a major POAS junky also. I didn't buy any internet cheapies to try and stop myself and hold out this time. They are too darn expensive in the drugstore so it has worked thus far. I have a 3 pack of digitals to use this week and that is it!

TTC, not too long till your FS visit! When do you think the IUI will be? Fingers crossed for you!!!

OMG - Irish, that's amazing!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Hope you guys don't mind me jumping in here (I miss you all!!! :hugs:) to wish a big congratulations to Irish

Irish, that is a similar line to the one I got on 12dpo - fingers crossed for you hon xxx

hope the rest of you are doing ok - Bann, TTC - I'm fully expecting to hear about your BFPs soon too!!! :hugs:

Thanks Leeze good to hear from you, missed you on here!!!

Bann I am holding my breath for your roll on tomorrow.

TTC you will have to keep us posted on your visit and how your plans are progressing.

Called the Doc this morning for my results and the first set of Beta HCG was back it came in at 70.3 (range for 3wks = 15 - 156) I know though that this means nothing until I get the next one tomorrow to see if it is rising OK. I swear I am going crazy I had acupuncture today and she warned me about being negative and told me just to accept it for the moment that it is normal that I don't want to get excited. It is Paddy's here in Ireland on Thursday so definately won't have my 2nd result until at least Friday so fingers crossed.

Told the hubby yesterday evening he just looked at me said "are you sure?" I said "Yes" he said "OK here we go again" I had to laugh really b/c that is what it feels like we are both on a hampster wheel. Guys don't get me wrong I am thrilled this is progress no matter what happens I am just praying now that everything is normal and it sticks.

Will tune in tomorrow to see what the updates are :)

I bet you are going crazy Irish but that is positive news! So glad you told your hubby and I understand how both of you are feeling. I can't wait to hear about Friday's results. I hope it gives you that reassurance you need!...

Yayayaya for Irish! Just wanted to pop in real quick before bed! Good night all.

Hi Guys, got my results today 126 so they have not quite doubled and I have continued testing (don't know why I torture myself) and the line really isn't getting any darker I can't really function I am so scared of bad news. Had my last blood test today so won't get these results until Monday so will be a very long weekend. I am trying to stay positive but give all I have been through it is so hard!

Bann you will have to fill us in on how you got on.

TTC hope all is what is the latest on your FS visit have you a date yet for IUI?

Guys pray for me that I get a good result!!!!!!!!!!

I will definitely say a prayer for you Irish! I will be thinking about you all weekend! Did they say given about how far along you should be right now what the normal range is? What was it the other day compared to today? Did they say anything to you to give you any peace of mind? Gosh I really hope and pray everything progresses like it should and you get very good results on Monday!

I am waiting on my blood test results. I should have them in this afternoon. I have got 5 BFP HPT but I need the blood test results to reassure me. And even then that does not mean I am out of the clear. I am so nervous about like what happened last time with the missed m/c. I am so afraid of hearing "I'm so sorry sweety but there is no heart beat" at the 8 week ultrasound. I can hear it in my mind like it was yesterday. You know you try and try and try to get that BFP and then when you do you are just an emotional mess until you know everything is going to be ok. I am excited but I am not allowing myself to get too excited until I actually see the heart beat and know that everything is ok. I am trying to protect my feelings as much as they can be protected. Ya know what I mean? Am I being silly?

TTC, I hope you are doing well. IUI should be coming up soon right? And your FS appointment is next week! Something to look forward to and hopefully get that positive news that you need!

Again Irish I will be thinking about you and praying for you! Try to stay as positive as you can!

Lots of hugs to you ladies!!...

Bann congrats thrilled for you like myself hope the bloods go well it is so nerve wrecking you are not being silly at all - absolutely thrilled for you !!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

TTC hope all is good drop in and let us know how you are doing :hugs:

Will drop in MOnday and let yee know the results wishing yee all a super weekend hopefully I will keep my sanity my husband is off to America on Saturday so on my own for all of next week :wacko:

Well I just got the call about my levels and they are at 61 which confirms I am pregnant but they said they were a little on the low side. They are bringing me in on Sunday to do more blood work and said they want to make sure that number has doubled. They said on Sunday it should be well over a 100. Nerve wracking!! Fingers crossed for us!!...

BANNNNNNN !!! YOU TOOOOOOOO ???? YIPPPPEEEEEEE gosh sooo sorry I am just jumpin on here now... geez see what I miss!!

What a lucky month huh!!!!

Well you girls have to be having a hell of a weekend huh!!! gosh that is soooooo awesome. So Bann you are going in tomorrow and Irish expecting results on Monday... well I guess it looks like its my turn now huh?

guess with all these sucess stories everyone will leave me in the dust :( ... thats ok I understand I guess that people think they have to jump right off a TTC thread once they get preggers, so I guess I understand thats how people feel, butt to be honest on the other hand I feel like you kinda form relationships and an abrupt "See ya later" is kinda sad as well, you guys know what I mean at all?

before you guys take off I want you to know that I have already said a prayer that both of your bloods continue to rise!! and will pray for you both all weekend..!!! awesome great news... cant wait to hear from you guys next week.

anyway as for me... I havent gotten my positive OPK yet, so havent gone in for my IUI obviously... I am thinking I will surge either tonight or tomorrow, I did call the office they said if I do get a positive OPK this weekend, just come in first thing Monday AM and they will do the IUI. But in the mean time we have been BD every other day thats all we can do I guess.

and YEP my IVF Consult is coming up this Friday, I am very anxious and cant wait to meet the Dr, heard he is fantastic, and I hope I can start an IVF cycle in April, thinking he may have me start in May though, cause Friday when I get to his office I will already be in my TWW from this Month, so AF is due April 1st (ish) so maybe yep he may not have me start until May.... oh well I take what every he can give me.

girls much prayers and well wishes to you, I will definately check in first thing next week to see how you girls are doing..

TTC that is great news that you will be in for the IUI so soon and you are roking and rolling with the IVF process.

I feel exactly the same way that we have bonded and been through some of the toughest times I hope I ever have to go through so if you don't mind us going through the early stages I will hang in with you until you feel that it is driving you mad would really like to see you through too given all the help and understanding you have given me. Will also probably jump on another thread too just to see what the Goss is. As I said don't want to drive you mad so if you are OK with that you are stuck with me for a while at least - let me know.

Honestly it can happen when you least expect it we weren't even really trying this month and not sure yet whether it will stick or not.

I am still waiting on my results from Friday but I have been driving myself mad as usual (I KNOW I SAID I WOULDN'T BUT I DID) I continued to test but switched to the Clear blue Digital with the indicator (ouch on my credit card as these were secret purchases my husband is going to divorce me). I tested on Thursday and it indicated 1-2wks and then on Friday after my bloods and it said 2-3wks so by that I think my levels are at least rising but these things are never 100%. I will no for certain tomorrw before lunch hopefully.

Guys found this HCG calculator which may be useful: https://www.babymed.com/tools/hcg-calculator

If I put in my results it says that I am just above average, my Doc said she would expect them to double but the more I read about it - it is more like every 48-72hrs. Anyhoo I am holding out hope and acting at least as if I am pregnant - as my Doc says "Live like a nun for the first 3mths" and then you can relax a little.

Bann sorry can't remember how many DPO you are but 60 to be a good start the levels vary so much any of my practictioners I have spoken to my Doc, FS & OBGYN have said that the first figure really doesn't mean anything that it is the 2nd one that counts to see if they are rising I found the calculator good in that regard to see how my figures fair out.

Anyhoo I am praying for us both that the numbers are goods and high, TTC have all my fingers and toes crossed for the IUI this may be your month afterall - keep us posted on the progress.

Will tune in tomorrow to see how you are all doing xxxxxxxxxxx

LOL TTC, I feel the same way! I feel like I am going through a break up and I am not even given the opportunity to plead my case why we should stay together. LOL. I definitely want to stick around as long as you don't mind. Did you get your positive OPK? Are they still wanting to do an ultrasound in-between the positive OPK and the IUI or are they going to skip the ultrasound? My FS told us to BD the same day as the IUI and the day after. She said it can only help your chances. So sounds like you are doing all that you can! Good luck with the FS visit this week! Can't wait to hear what they have to say. Hopefully this will be the only visit you will need but if not I sure do hope they will get you in for IVF in April like you are hoping!

Thanks for the link Irish! I am going to check it out shortly. I would be doing the exact same thing as you. But our digitals only say "pregnant" or "not pregnant". I don't know of any in the states that actually tell you in weeks how far along you are. Can't wait to hear your numbers today!

Mine did double to 120. I go back again this Wednesday for them to make sure they continue to rise. I know everyone is different and it is good news they doubled. I would just feel better if they were higher. Trying not to get too excited just yet. Still kind of can't believe it!!

Hope you ladies have a wonderful day! Take care! Lots of hugs!...

Howdi girls so my number was 273 so they doubled, I am too nervous to get excited no more bloods they have me booked in for a scan some day week starting the 4th April probably the 6th of Apr to make sure that it is all progressing well.

Bann that is fantastic news about your results all that matters is they are rising and as they should be which is great xx

TTC hope all is well, hope you got your Peak heres to a fab IUI next week!!!!

Catch you soon xx

Yay Irish! So excited to hear your number doubled! And you don't have to go back for blood work. Next appointment is the ultrasound! Whoohoo!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

girls!!!! what great news you both got doubling numbers!!! that is super super super awesome... WOW!!

ok as for me!!! I was worried going into this month to be honest, as I have heard stories of women that were on Fertility Meds ends up messing up their cycles. Ever since I have been TTC, I started out with the CBFM and temping and also using opks... and I have always had 25-28 day cycles, with Oing on CD 12-16 and a 11-12 Day LP... so pretty regular... and now the last 4 months of fertility meds (2 on Clomid and 2 on injectables) I was hoping that using those wouldnt "mess" up my cycle permantently. Well I started to feel ok this month cause my CBFM started me at low then went to high, so I thought that OK maybe my cycle is going to go as it always has....well here I am Day 16 and I have not got a +opk or a peak on my CBFM. My temps are still low enough that that is also showing that I havent O'd yet. I normally get my 1st +Opk anywhere from CD11-CD14.... I dont know what is going on!!!!! obviously I havent gone in for my IUI... and I dont even know if I will...I had to beg them to do one unmedicated as they do not believe in the at home monitoring, and I had to assure them, I feel very confident I can catch my surge myself at home, so he reluctantly agreed.. and said ok then we will see you on CD14, I said well no not necessairly can I just call ya when I get my surge, that is when he insisted on doing an ultrasound inbetween...crap I am sooo mad.

I ALWAYS got my +OPK on CD13 and this time on clomid (well the one similiar to clomid but I can't think of the name of it) I got my +OPK on CD15. I got a little freaked out because I was always + on CD13 every prior month. Hang in there. Don't give up yet!! Hopefully you will get your + first thing tomorrow morning and they will skip the ultrasound and you can get your IUI! I said a prayer for you last night. Stay positive!

TTC I know it is hard try to stay positive you saw my whole history of my cycle being all over the shop and it still happend for me. I know it is complicated with getting in with the IUI but if they have agreed to let you home monitor then they should stick to that. Surely they know that every woman and every cycle is different even from month to month not everybody has the picture perfect 28D cycle. Even before the injectibles I never got a Peak on the CBFM until about CD15. Hang in there it will happen and hopefully you will be able to sort the clinic out, fight your corner if it isn't too stressful.

Bann hope your thrid round of tests goes well tomorrow keep us posted.

Well no news is good news for me I suppose although I am very teary and totally unnerved I find myself getting excited and then pulling myself back. I had Acup. today and she said my liver pulse (just your pulse taken at the wrist) was lepping as the Irish say and she said that was encouraging she keeps pushing me to be positive so I am really trying.

When I see the scan and I see that everything is where it should be and hopefully (may still be too early) I might even be lucky enough to see a heartbeat then I hope that I can relax in to it and try to keep my stress down. My husband is in America all this week so it was not good timing as I am going 24/7 but hey what can you do.

Anyhoo girls I am off to bed now so I send you all magic fairy dust for peaks and good bloods - will tune in before the weekend as I might not get back on tomorrow.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->