Anyone OV'ing? Want to go through 2ww together

Well im now 6dpo and feeling ok apart from the slight indegestion still and on / off cramping - was convinced af was going to make an early appearance earlier but nothing...........oh loving the 2ww!!!

hi girls. the 17th seems like a long time away. luckily with writing my masters, i'm wanting time to go by s-l-o-w-l-y!

don't think i have any symptoms: ( . )( . )s feel the same. maybe some cramping, but i think it's the wc calling.

i had a little bit of wine last night and am still sticking to my 2/3 decaf coffee (i buy the beans so i can control the amount).

went to yoga with a friend last night. definitely warmed my body up, which is supposed to help with ttc.

we shall see...

:dust: to you all!!! oh, and some more :dust:

ok - symptom update!!

Left boob has started aching! (quite random as right feels fine!)

Hows you ladies?!? Anything to report? x

nothing to report here....

apart from sore throat and loss of voice still.

I will not be testing early either......I am due Af on Saturday, but if she doesn't show will test then and then again the following Wednesday..if she hasn't reared her ugly head. However past 2 cycles she has shown up 2 days early......I normally have symptoms before, all I have at the moment is a feeling of pressure in my bladder...like I need to pee...but when I go NADA!!

How are all my other wonderful ladies????

Me again

Just thought I would say that I am having some weird feeling in my tummy and Uterus.....almost like a tugging...on one side. feels like there is more pressure on one side...tis strange

Also peeing more frequent, but then I am drinking more because I am thirsty more, keep getting dry mouth, but don't know if it is because of my sore throat.

Also I should be called Gaseous Maximus..... as I am full of the trumps!!!!

See y'all tomorrow.....I'll be back...mwahahahahahha

hey, i've been cramping today but my left boob quit hurting thank goodness!

hey girls!!
well update on me...bbs still feel weird, and bigger but that might be because im paying more attention to them lol cramping has sort of stopped. im a bit gassy and....TMI!! i havent been #2 in about 3 days lol is that bad??????????

im not sure about this month now but i still have time i suppose!!!
hope you are all well!!

hmmmm, how often do you usually go

dont you love what we can talk about on bnb....if you told a friend that they would probably be like "ummm thanks for sharing!!" hahahha :rofl:

LOL very true!! i havent even told OH....i am pretty regular! almost every day or so....but nothing since ummm friday, and today is monday!

oh yeah i posted on my addiction thread about the time! you will have to go check it out....hmmm that could be a good thing!! i hope it is, and i hope you get your :bfp: i am drunk right now so anything i say after this please dont take offense

sometimes i wonder why people like me (and i am very happy with my little girl don't get me wrong) get pregnant not wanting to and others who try so hard can't! ugh i guess i'm getting a dose of my own medicine now! (does that even make sense? i think i used that wrong sorry!)

anyways, good luck honey! i hope we all get :bfp: this month!

:hugs: awww darling!! i like you and i dont even know you lol
i hope you get your BFP too!!:flower:

oh i'm sorry i didn't mean i wonder why people like me...i meant i wonder why people like me get their :bfp: sorry if i didn't make sense....

but some ppl still don't like me hahha, thanks for liking me!

Haha! That's awesome. We do talk about some massive stuff on here. I am usually regular too, about every other day. :) Been a bit gassy. I have Ovarian cramps too... not sure if that because I O'd or if my cysts hurt.

oh i'm sorry i didn't mean i wonder why people like me...i meant i wonder why people like me get their :bfp: sorry if i didn't make sense....

but some ppl still don't like me hahha, thanks for liking me!

ooooh sorry lol
what do you mean darl?? everyone deserves their BFP!!:hugs:

i know i guess i'm just saying how you know like i wasn't trying and it seems so sad that i got preg without trying and all these ladies are trying so hard and can't get preg...makes me kinda feel bad..

yeah i know what you mean!
i dont temp, check CP, chart or take tablets.....but i BD, and i just use my calender. although we have been trying for 14 months and OH is now starting to get worried. he said that he might get a check up but i dont think its him. i think its me, and i know that if i lost some more weight and stuff it might happen....or it might not lol

you should start temping, it has helped me so much! cause i was scared i wasn't ovulating after the pill and now i know i am!

ive been thinking about it...i have gone to the chemist a few times to pick up a themometer (sp) but always talk myself out of it lol
plus im a shift worker and i dont think it would work for me!

as long as you sleep 3 hours before i think it's ok...start a thread and ask! lots of shift workers on here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->