Anyone OV'ing? Want to go through 2ww together

im not gonna test till 18th...

i think i ov 3 days ago.. but i dunno :shock: this is my first month ttc.. so i dunno really.

still bd just incase lol

ladies I am going to post the testing dates here....

If anyone else wants to be added...just pop your date in!!!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: 2WW TEST DATES & RESULTS :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Oct 9th
MummyMagic

Oct 10th
MrsLQ
Maratobe

Oct 11th
Lownthwaite

Oct 12th
Kates1122

Oct 14th
TrishyC
bbhopes

Oct 17th
Vkj73

Oct 18th
Babyhopes10

Can you put me down for the 14th please? I am just a few days past O and already TRYING to tell myself not to symptom check but it's so impossible not to. Headache, backacke, gas, hot flashes, hungry all the time. fun fun fun.

ohhhh im so excited :happydance: hehe damn 2ww is soooo long lol

Well I am offically in the 1ww now.

Pheeeeeeeeeeeew. But dont really have any symptoms to spot. I am bored bored bored....even though I have a whole house to tidy, a child to dress, brother in law to feed, resents and cards to buy.....

Bleughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Alright that's enough!! To you poor darlings complaining about family "stopping" for a while..... I have to DTD in the room next to my MIL and that's permanent at the moment - so stop whinging!!! lol :rofl: hahaha!!
I actually sometimes think it would be good if she DID hear (just to make her cringe hehehe), but she snores like a bear and we can be veeeeery quiet if we have to...... Look we don't have a choice right now, it's just the way it is and I can't wait forever at my ripe old age..... so pfffft to her if she can't bare the thought of us :sex:!

I am now 7dpo and today I feel pretty normal..... nothing to report.

Well - he was home in 15 minutes (got a lift of his mate!) :haha::happydance: and yes the deed was done! :happydance:

Although now at 5dpo i think it might have to have been just for the giggles!!

I will stop complaining!

Go you Lownthwaite!!!! its good to do it just for giggles....and kicks. teehee

lol go DTD for giggles!!

girls i have a head ache....i have had this head ache for 2 days now.....its HURTING!!!!:cry:

lol go DTD for giggles!!

girls i have a head ache....i have had this head ache for 2 days now.....its HURTING!!!!:cry:

Could be a good sign! :winkwink:

I am currently having an in depth discussion with a 5 year old about the correct grammer of having "won" something and how "I winned" is not a correct us of the English language! ......... and i think im losing! :wacko::haha:

lol go DTD for giggles!!

I am currently having an in depth discussion with a 5 year old about the correct grammer of having "won" something and how "I winned" is not a correct us of the English language! ......... and i think im losing! :wacko::haha:

:rofl: hahaha....i am so on your 5 year olds side lol i always say i winned.....:coffee:let me know who wins!

yeah it could be a good sign, along with my ever sore BBs..and sore under my arms near my BBs, reflux and gas lol

lol go DTD for giggles!!

:rofl: hahaha....i am so on your 5 year olds side lol i always say i winned.....:coffee:let me know who wins!

yeah it could be a good sign, along with my ever sore BBs..and sore under my arms near my BBs, reflux and gas lol

We agreed to disagree...:haha: (He is my stepson - im intreguid as to what he will think about having another brother or sisiter when i get pregnant! - his mum has a girl too) :wacko:

I too had a 2 day long headache a few days ago - now still having light cramping and bloated 5dpo so got my f'xed! :happydance: :hugs:

lol thats the best way it could have ended lol
yeah i have had a few pulling sort of cramps yesterday....but im nearly 8 DPO YAY!!!

Feel worse now! Uncomfy crampy tummy, headache, tierd, achy, indegestion and reflux (not eaten for about 4 hours!) :cry: not impressed!! How many dpo are you all testing? I can't test for ages yet - purely because we are skint! Had our bedroom fitted this month so all our spare cash is already spoken for!

Although if i still feel like this when af is due on the 12th Oct i have a feeling my SIL will be insisting she buys the test for me! She so excited! :haha:

lol thats the best way it could have ended lol
yeah i have had a few pulling sort of cramps yesterday....but im nearly 8 DPO YAY!!!

Hunni! I had pulling type cramps with my DD! Is it like pulling in your pelvic/groin region? I had that at the same time as frequent peeing (half a teaspoon at a time!) and IB..... hmmm.....:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->