Anyone OV'ing? Want to go through 2ww together

ok so i didn get away with going to the doc 2mor grrr lol DF made me go.. just got back... turns out i have jaundice :wacko: and thats what made m faint and have flu/clod like symptoms..
but he never said wether or not that affects ttc.. im on meds now so :thumbup:

i asked him that and he said it wont so im hoping thats true... he said if anythin it sud help cuz i wont have jaundice by the time i get my bfp and it sud be a sticky bean then.. cuz jaundice cud of made me m/c..
i cant help but worry though... :cry:

No need to worry hun..... you will be just fine....:hugs: How does one get jaundice, may I ask?

different ways.. theres thousands of ways why.. lol some can be serious.. such as liver failure or cancer.. but he thinks its just dietry.. it cant be my liver i trouble i hope ffs :angry: cuz i dont drink or smoke.. god i just hate my immune system.. ever since i was a child ive been gettin sick easily..
jaundice is basically when red blood cells die to quickly... which can make u sick, dizzy and weak.. but it can be fixed very quickly once u know whats causing..

thanks hun :hugs: i need the hug.. :cry: this makes me feel so down.. like out this cycle..

Hi ladies!

Hope you've all been ok whilst ive been at work (although alittle worried about you and your jaundice babyhopes!)

Im 7dpo now and only got occasional cramping - all other symptoms seem to have vanished! Apart from indegesition which still happens sometimes - still strange for me! Im guessing most were Ov symptoms!

Im officially into the 1WW!!!!

(i have my driving theory test tomorrow.............im pooping it!!! :wacko:)

You have to get those folk at your parents' work to help you out with something to boost your immune system.... I am going to PM you my details for what we discussed for me (cos I haven't forgotten!) and then we can be right and ready for anything that comes up..... you are not out sweetie... you keep those fists up and look all this stuff square in the face.... come on, we can do it! catch ya tomorrow hun...:hugs:

Gettin late here..... g'night all!!:hugs:

(i have my driving theory test tomorrow.............im pooping it!!! )

good luck hun :hugs:

thanks trish hun :hugs: i might feel better 2mor.. anyway i hope u feel better :flower:

Well I am new to all this but here it goes me and my husband have been trying to for two years now we have a seven year old daughter. My doctor finally put me on clomid and I got a + opk on friday and I have baby danced every other day since a week ago saturday ending this last friday! Just hoping to talk to people to help me through frustrating times!!

hiya ttckara welcome :flower: i hope your stay in ttc part is short and u get that bfp soon hun :hugs:

Hi babyhopes thank you for your welcome I am hoping too! As I hope for everyone to receive the BFP

Ladies! Symptom update?!?!

Ok - 7dpo and just noticed obvious change in CM - gone from non-existant to EWCM in a few hours! :happydance: im hoping its a good sign!!

Plus trumping for England!! :blush: wouldn't be supprised if hubby kicks me out of bed later! :haha:

Good signs we think?? :wacko:

Hello Ladies

Ow ow ow ow ow ow

My boobs are killing me...feel like they are trying to pull themselves off or tip me over. I am hoping this is it....... Can't wait till sat, just want to know either way~!!!

Hello Ladies

Ow ow ow ow ow ow

My boobs are killing me...feel like they are trying to pull themselves off or tip me over. I am hoping this is it....... Can't wait till sat, just want to know either way~!!!

Sounds good!! :happydance:

update:

I stopped breast feeding my LO when he got teeth at 6 months (also because I had been in hospital on morphine for a week)

Any way I digress......I have just had some sort of leakage from my left nipple....this is the boob that hurts the most, looks and feels swollen. ( I just got out of the bath about 20 mins ago)

What is going on?????????

Hi babyhopes thank you for your welcome I am hoping too! As I hope for everyone to receive the BFP

i hope so too :happydance:

this is my first cycle.. so im really excited...

how are you?

update:

I stopped breast feeding my LO when he got teeth at 6 months (also because I had been in hospital on morphine for a week)

Any way I digress......I have just had some sort of leakage from my left nipple....this is the boob that hurts the most, looks and feels swollen. ( I just got out of the bath about 20 mins ago)

What is going on?????????

So when was it you stopped breast feeding? I wonder if the hot water of the bath had something to do with it?!? (if not long stopped feeding?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->