Anyone OV'ing? Want to go through 2ww together

yeah...lower stomach!
i had it last time i was pregnant as well but im not sure what to think of it!

Well if you keep getting that kind of symptom for another couple days I would start getting really excited!!:thumbup:

well i'm 6dpo now, and my nipples are tingling like i'm turned on or something hahaha and i'm getting cramps

well i'm 6dpo now, and my nipples are tingling like i'm turned on or something hahaha and i'm getting cramps

Yeah for Kates cramping and funny nipples!:happydance: Ive been getting sensations like when your milk it letting down when you bf?! Im writing all the symptoms down this time so if its a no go I will know which to rule out as normal next time!

i feel like i have been hit by a truck lol
head is killing me!!!!

how is everyone??

Hi ladies! :wave: I got my pos opk today, so I will O tomorrow or monday. Can I join you? Did :sex: today and will do so 2 times tomorrow and once on monday for good measure. :) The 2ww always kills me.

Good Morning Ladies

I have all but lost my voice, my throat is so painful....ouch

my boobies are getting more tender (but that happens before Aunt Flo is due anyway)

Last night, I had a small white wine spritzer and a vodka and coke...to celebrate my friends bday (took me over and hour to drink each drink, unlike me, but both tasted so fowl, but probably due to sore throat, which would also explain disgusting taste in my mouth).

Wish2bmama let me know when your af is due or when you are thinking of testing...will add you to the list!!!! Oh and WELCOME from all the girls!

where are all my lovely ladies????

im still around...in and out lol how are you??

Just thought I would ask if anyone has tested or is planning to test early?

I really want to wait until after the witch is late (if she is)....its so hard.....past few months have been testing and testing and testing.....this month have managed not to ,is it silly that I feel proud I have not tested.....yet?

Also I only have pound land tests anyway....so wouldn't work, but don't 'feel' pregnant anyway!!

yeah...lower stomach!
i had it last time i was pregnant as well but im not sure what to think of it!

I am 9dpo and had something like this yesterday. It happens on one side and then the other. Its nearer the middle of my pelvic area compared to the ov pain which seems to be further out.......

Fx for you hun. XXX

Hi Maratobe

How are you?

I am bored...but have lots to do....feeling a bit down dont really have any symptoms and I am 8 dpo now, never mind, should be used to it by nwo...hahaha

Feeling better than yesterday but still got bellyache.

Hows everyone else?? x

im not too bad now its night time here and im doing alright still got weird sort of things happening with my bbs, and my head ache has gone now.
i wish i 'felt' pregnant, but i still have 6 days to go...
MrsLQ...thats ok not to have symptoms, i didnt with my last pregnancy until i was well over 7 weeks!
crypto1976....mine is sort of like that but more in my acctual uterus area.

COME ON THE 10TH!!!!

"Here Here"

Come on the 10th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey All!!

I am now 8dpo and feel "nothing" as far as preg symptoms go.... hmmm... not bothered tho, cos I know every preg can be different. The only thing I have is this dull headache hanging around.... not something I usually get, but I can't rely on that alone.... Every time I cough it feels like my brain could just fall out the back of my head..... owwwwww....

No, Mrs LQ, I won't be testing early... I bought one test and I am going to use it when I am at least a couple days late.... which will be oct 12... I may test before if I get some strong symptoms, but otherwise what's the point??:shrug:

i agree trishy.. i wont be testing early.. it just too heartbreaking anyway id rather only see the bfn once or not at all lol...
and cuz there so expensive here.. its like 23 euro for a digital one :wacko: 20 euro for 2 normal clear blue ones.. but i dont trust them anymore..
b4 i had my m/c i took a test and i wud of been 10 weeks at that point.. and it was bfn :wacko: and the test line only showed half way and everyone ive used so far is faulty.. so i think ill buy first response this time.

hey girls, i'm 7dpo today....not really feeling anything, except i just had one VERY painful cramp, it was so bad i thought maybe i needed to go to the bathroom...sorry tmi. but i tried to go to the bathroom and nothing! ugh i hate the 2ww...i could say i'm in to the 1ww but my lp has gotten longer so i have a few more days till i'm in the 1ww

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->