Anyone OV'ing? Want to go through 2ww together

Babyhopes10 I wish you all the best!! I am good just get frustrated with all of it! How are you?

it was almost lie water with a tiny bit of milk in it, bout 10 drops or so

QUOTE=MrsLQ;3224989]it was almost lie water with a tiny bit of milk in it, bout 10 drops or so[/QUOTE]

When are you due to test? If test and get bfn id maybe call your doctor - any change in the boob area should always be checked out just to be safe.......hoping its simply a :bfp:!!

due to test on the 10th...could it be pre period change? I had it before, about months after I breast fed and they were just like its nothing

Babyhopes10 I wish you all the best!! I am good just get frustrated with all of it! How are you?

awwww i understand... i got frustrated b4 i even got to start ttc... just as we decided to try af decided not to show up.. so i waited from june till sept .. 100 cycle :wacko: it was horrible so i know the frustration of just wanting things to move along :hugs:

im good thanks abit sick but fine out lol nuttin a tlc wont cure,

:hugs: got my fx for u

due to test on the 10th...could it be pre period change? I had it before, about months after I breast fed and they were just like its nothing

Never had it myself before period although this would be my 1st pregnancy so our bodies are different in that respect but ive not heard of that before. Maybe see if it happens again and if you're having bfn's then pop to the docs as leaking / discharge from boobs can indicate infection or worse (sorry dont mean to scare you but best to get checked) x x

Well i'm 8 dpo now and i have runny nose, head ache, and my neck hurts

i really hope i'm not getting the flu

oh yeah and i'm cramping pretty bad

I will do...thanks for caring!!!

Oh man babyhopes10 that would be frustrating!! Yeah 2 years of trying we almost just gave up but switched gn and she gave me more hope!

:coffee: hey girls!!!!
well, i come on here and there are 5 extra pages lol!
you have all been busy lol

ok so firstly im 9DPO and not much to report. BBs feeling bigger, although it could be just that im paying attention to them haha
dont really feel like AF is on her way which is good!
babyhope- are you ok? i hope you feel better soon!
MrsLQ- i agree with lownthwaite any changes to bbs....should be checked out! although i hope its a good sign!!

im going away in 2 days, hmmm to test before i go or not???:shrug:

:flower:

Good morning girls!!

Wow I'm with maratobe.... leave to have a sleep and look at all the posts!

Anyways,

Mrs LQ - that sounds painful! Hope you feel better with that soon!:thumbup:

kara (I am assuming?!) - welcome to you hun!:flower: Best of luck....my brother and SIL have 2 girls who are 7 yrs apart.... 1st one came easy - when she was about 3 they started TTC for #2. tried for a while on their own (2ish yrs), then had 2 or 3(?) rounds of IVF, then decided to just give up and enjoy unprotected sex(!!) and bam!! Along came #2..... so hang in there!

As for me - I am out. The Flo came on this morning and so here I am on CD1.... It wld appear that I have cycles between 29 and 33 days now - every cycle teaches us something new haha! I am upset but you know.... thems the breaks.... does that mean I no longer qualify for this thread??? Oh man..... now I am more upset....:cry: S'ok really.... I'll still check in on you all. Best of luck to all here!:thumbup:

Good morning girls!!

Wow I'm with maratobe.... leave to have a sleep and look at all the posts!

Anyways,

Mrs LQ - that sounds painful! Hope you feel better with that soon!:thumbup:

kara (I am assuming?!) - welcome to you hun!:flower: Best of luck....my brother and SIL have 2 girls who are 7 yrs apart.... 1st one came easy - when she was about 3 they started TTC for #2. tried for a while on their own (2ish yrs), then had 2 or 3(?) rounds of IVF, then decided to just give up and enjoy unprotected sex(!!) and bam!! Along came #2..... so hang in there!

As for me - I am out. The Flo came on this morning and so here I am on CD1.... It wld appear that I have cycles between 29 and 33 days now - every cycle teaches us something new haha! I am upset but you know.... thems the breaks.... does that mean I no longer qualify for this thread??? Oh man..... now I am more upset....:cry: S'ok really.... I'll still check in on you all. Best of luck to all here!:thumbup:

oooh darling i am soooo sorry!! when was she due to (NOT) arrive??:hugs: you dont have to leave our thread though!!

Trishy - you offend me!

As if you would be forced to leave because that little 'biatch' has shown up...grrrrrrrrrrr....she makes me soooooooooooooo ANGRY Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Stay with us!!!

I am so sorry that you are out this month and the dreaded cycles begins again....I will probably be joining you again in a few days. Also THANK YOU for your contributions to this thread.

Update: My boobies are still aching, when I move my arms feels like I have pulled a muscle. My tummy feels like , right this is a weird description so bare with me.....you know when you push your tummy out to make it look like your pregnant.....it feels like I am doing that....but obviously I am not.....It is not massively bloated or anything........

10 dpo.....I had to stop myself testing last night...after I looked at the BFP thread....why do I do this to myself???? I told my husband how difficult I am finding this whole process and that if I hadn't caught by the end of this year I might need a break (would have been trying for over 2 years by then!). He was so sad, his little face dropped, I tried to explain how hard it is every month......
He said he would prefer to move over to NTNP........I thought it was so lovely....he said he doesn't want to give up!!! I do love him so!!!

Anyone else with any updates????

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: 2WW TEST DATES & RESULTS :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Oct 9th
MummyMagic

Oct 10th
Maratobe

Oct 11th
Lownthwaite
MrsLQ

Oct 12th
Kates1122

Oct 14th
:witch: TrishyC:witch:
bbhopes

Oct 17th
Vkj73

Oct 18th
Babyhopes10

I want to test....going Crazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks maratobe and Mrs LQ!! You guys are sooooo sweeeeeet!! :hugs:Of course I will stay.... have to keep tabs on you all!!:thumbup:
I was a bit low around midday when it finally hit me, but I am ok now.... onwards and upwards..... my DH, bless him, says: oh well, looks like we are only able to concentrate on one thing at a time (meaning either getting preg or finishing our house) and I said "House comes 1ST!!!" So we had a giggle and in a way, it would be nice to have that extra time to settle in next year without me having to waddle around uncomfortable and all!! Yep, just me looking on the bright side.....:haha:

maratobe - I was (NOT) expecting her on the 10th.... but the thing is I don't have 100% reg cycles so altho last month was 33 days, it is not that unusual that this one was 29.... shorter the better actually hahaha, cept that I woulda liked this one to be 270-ish..... lol!
Looking forward to hearing how you all get on.... Mrs LQ, what's with the (.)(.) hun???? I'm prayin for ya!!

awwwwwww trish hun :hugs: no you cant leaveeee :cry: ill cry otherwise im really sorry AF showed.. :(
it will be ok.. u will get it next cycle im sure and we will still be cycle/bump buddiies :hugs:

Trishy - Not sure what going on with my boobies, don't know what to make of anything anymore. Trying to stay positive, but it depends where in the day you catch me as to whether thats happening or not. I just hope that if she is coming she comes on time, don't think I could bare to be late and get ANOTHER bfn.

I must say though I have been good and I have not poas!!! Thinking about it I am going to change my testing date to the 11th as I am due on the 10th so can use FMU on sunday!!! D

Does anyone else need dates added?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->