Anyone OV'ing? Want to go through 2ww together

Good morning girls!!

Wow I'm with maratobe.... leave to have a sleep and look at all the posts!

Anyways,

Mrs LQ - that sounds painful! Hope you feel better with that soon!:thumbup:

kara (I am assuming?!) - welcome to you hun!:flower: Best of luck....my brother and SIL have 2 girls who are 7 yrs apart.... 1st one came easy - when she was about 3 they started TTC for #2. tried for a while on their own (2ish yrs), then had 2 or 3(?) rounds of IVF, then decided to just give up and enjoy unprotected sex(!!) and bam!! Along came #2..... so hang in there!

As for me - I am out. The Flo came on this morning and so here I am on CD1.... It wld appear that I have cycles between 29 and 33 days now - every cycle teaches us something new haha! I am upset but you know.... thems the breaks.... does that mean I no longer qualify for this thread??? Oh man..... now I am more upset....:cry: S'ok really.... I'll still check in on you all. Best of luck to all here!:thumbup:

TrishyC- Thank you for the welcome- I would like to say so sorry that the:witch: showed her ugly head! Yeah our 7 year old came totally unexpected with no problems at all but i went on depo shot after gving birth to her and I really think that is what has messed me up! I have a alot of faith with this clomid and I am on cd21 now and went and had my blood drawn this morning to check progestrone levels which I really dont know what that is:wacko:

So sorry trishyc! Darn that :witch: !!!

I am either 1 or 2 dpo now. So I'll be testing around the 18th. I'm already going crazy! lol.

i'm 9 dpo today and i'm sick, i think it is my sinuses, and it sucks! had a lot of cm today on the toilet paper when i went to the bathroom. it was clear, but other than that no symptoms today

my stomach and ( . ) ( . )'s are aching....really due aching, like it is tensing and un- tensing.

Also peeing lots. I can not wait to test.....waaaaaaaaaaah

I caved in...peed on a stick......BFN!!! Hoping just not enough HCG as it is not an early one.

I caved in...peed on a stick......BFN!!! Hoping just not enough HCG as it is not an early one.

Try again in a few days f'Xed!!

Im now 8dpo and still light cramps, EWCM and abit sick - was SO tierd when i got in from work i had a nap for 3 hours!! Not like me at all - im hopeful! :wacko:

(PS i passed my driving theory test!! YAY ME!!)

Hope you are all well ladies! x x

wishtobmama, I'm due to test on the 18th as well... wanna be my buddy?? fx'ed good luck sweetie, hope this is it for both of us..

Hello ladies, thought i'd drop in as I am 3dpo and fed up already :haha: this is going to be a looong 2ww! Been having some cramping today, but know it's too early for it to really mean anything.

Good luck to everyone....here's to lots of BFPs!!

:dust:

Try again in a few days f'Xed!!

Im now 8dpo and still light cramps, EWCM and abit sick - was SO tierd when i got in from work i had a nap for 3 hours!! Not like me at all - im hopeful! :wacko:

(PS i passed my driving theory test!! YAY ME!!)

Hope you are all well ladies! x x

doog morning girls!!:coffee:
MrsLQ- im sorry it was a negetive!....wait a few more days!!!
Lownthewaite- thats great that you passed your driving theory test!!!

well here i am 11DPO...i went to bed last night and was in pain! my BBs were hurting really bad, under my arms and on top of my chest i had stabbing pains and today they feel big!
still no IB....hardly any CM still but i have had some pulling pains again in my lower tummy.
in august AF came on the 5th and in september AF came on the 10th so if she was gonna show on the 5th that is well gone as today is the 7th, i dont feel like she is gonna come......:happydance:

xoxox

i'm so sick today ya'll, i had to leave work early and i've been asleep until now...just wanted to get on and see how everyone was....

mrslq- you know better than to test this early lol

thought i felt a little "tugging"/twitch in mid-uterus area on the way to work this a.m. kept telling myself to ignore it.

other than that, not a whole lot. keep feelin' my ( . )( . )s can't really tell.

ho-hum. :shrug:

well a lil update on me....my BBs feel like they are massive lol and a lil painful but not enough to say AF is coming lol
kates1122- are you ok?? just a nauseas sort of feeling??
vkj73- i had a tuggling pain afew days ago, but mine hurt lol like stabbing pains....

p.s.:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:i got a JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to Maratobe for getting your new job and to Lownwaithe for passing your driving test....gooooooooooooo you!!

Kate - I hope you start to feel better soon....... and I know, I know it was too early to test but needed to get it out of my system now I can confidentially wait till Sunday....if the witch doesn't show (I just don't know anymore).

so it's back to waiting....waiting....waiting!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: 2WW TEST DATES & RESULTS :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Oct 9th
MummyMagic

Oct 10th
Maratobe

Oct 11th
Lownthwaite
MrsLQ

Oct 12th
Kates1122

Oct 14th
:witch: TrishyC:witch:
bbhopes

Oct 17th
Vkj73

Oct 18th
Babyhopes10
Wish2bmama
Samola84

I also have a sinus cold, with headache, sore neck, and completely tired. Hope it's not a computer virus HA HA.

I also have a sinus cold, with headache, sore neck, and completely tired. Hope it's not a computer virus HA HA.

:rofl:

Hey All, I am keeping tabs on you all and hoping that maybe the witch only shows up once on this thread.... so she's had her fun with me, now you girls can all get on with gettin those :bfp:s!:thumbup:

how sweet of you trishy.

I am not sue if I am even having any symptoms any more. Feel like I need to get away from it all.....couldn't sleep last night, thinking abut if I was pregnant, what would I do, how would I tell people, then kept thinking....I am not pregnant and am going to drive myself insane. I think maybe I need to stop thinking about it (yeah right:dohh:)

well girls im getting ready to leave tomorrow morning....my sister and i are driving to our home town that is almost 8 hours away!
i wont be back till the 13th of october!!.....oh my lol how am i going to go 5 days with out you girls especially since testing day is 3 days away for me....if she comes while i am on holidays i swear you girls will hear me scream from where ever you may be in the world LOL
p.s. again lol i have very sore gums!!!

thought i felt a little "tugging"/twitch in mid-uterus area on the way to work this a.m. kept telling myself to ignore it.

other than that, not a whole lot. keep feelin' my ( . )( . )s can't really tell.

i felt that same kind of tugging.. but i made my self take no notice lol.

hehe maratoe im going away too 2mor.. was it u who said u was going away the 9th till the 13th??
im staying at a friends 2mor night and were gettin a flight friday morning coming back tuesday :happydance: going to london for the weekend it sud distract me with symptom spotting lol

i felt that same kind of tugging.. but i made my self take no notice lol.

hehe maratoe im going away too 2mor.. was it u who said u was going away the 9th till the 13th??
im staying at a friends 2mor night and were gettin a flight friday morning coming back tuesday :happydance: going to london for the weekend it sud distract me with symptom spotting lol

:rofl:

You girls are too sweet..... you SO ARE taking notice! hahaha How can you not though.....:hugs: Hoping they are good signs for you both...:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->