Anyone OV'ing? Want to go through 2ww together

well girls im getting ready to leave tomorrow morning....my sister and i are driving to our home town that is almost 8 hours away!
i wont be back till the 13th of october!!.....oh my lol how am i going to go 5 days with out you girls especially since testing day is 3 days away for me....if she comes while i am on holidays i swear you girls will hear me scream from where ever you may be in the world LOL
p.s. again lol i have very sore gums!!!

Bye darl!! Let us know what happened the second you are back, k?!:winkwink:

:blush: ok well im trying not to take notice.. also.. when i take my pre natals.. like 5 mins later i feel like i wanna be sick.. has anyone experienced that b4?? :wacko:

I'M OUT!

No aunt FLo yet, but she is deffo on her way....feel sick to my stomach and usual dragging and I feel quite down.....oh well

I'M OUT!

No aunt FLo yet, but she is deffo on her way....feel sick to my stomach and usual dragging and I feel quite down.....oh well

im sorry hun.. i hope u still get bfp.. ur not out till the witch shows :hugs:

I'M OUT!

Oh hunni.... are you sure??!! I don't mind being the only one... really!!
But I guess you know your body better than anyone..... :hugs:

mrs lq i hope you really arent out!

i went to the dr today and got a shot for this stupid sinus trouble, so i get to miss work today, that's the only good part about being sick lol i'm 10 dpo not cant really believe it!

ok now that i'm 10 dpo i'm starting to get obsessed...i just looked at pregnology.com and put in what my due date will be if i am preg this cycle and it says my baby would have implanted on 10/5, which i did have a slight dip in temperature that day...which is only 2 days ago but that realy makes me wanna poas!! omg i just cant do it!

Hi Girls,

MrsLQ - you're not out till she shows!!
Trishy - Chin up! Get af out the way and your back on track!
Maratobe and babyhopes - have good holidays!!

I think i maybe out :cry: any sign of other symptoms seem to have stopped :cry: EWCM is still very much here at 9dpo but thats about it - guessing the other week was just Ov symptoms. Don't "Feel pregnant" :nope:

:cry::cry:

Hi Girls,

I think i maybe out :cry: any sign of other symptoms seem to have stopped :cry: EWCM is still very much here at 9dpo but thats about it - guessing the other week was just Ov symptoms. Don't "Feel pregnant" :nope:

Now now hun... what did you say to MrsLQ?? Not til she shows! hang in there!:winkwink:

Hi Girls,

Now now hun... what did you say to MrsLQ?? Not til she shows! hang in there!:winkwink:

Im terrible - can hand out advice but can't take my own!! :haha:

just not feeling hopeful today! :nope:

Hi Girls,

hun dont cry... :hugs: many women dont get any symptoms at all... or some might not be there till af is actually late.. its abit early yet hun.. like u said to trishy and mrsLQ chin up and your not out till she arrives.. :hugs:

were all here for you hun vent as much as u like and i hope u feel abit better 2mor

as for me.. well just got big fright, i didn like it one bit. i was sitting doing my homework when my DF comes running in the room with a scared look on his face. i took off my headphone of my music and realised the fire alarm was going off :cry: i hate any of that stuff.. anyway our house is above like a medical center like a private business type thing. anyway all down stairs is her like office and the basement is where she stores her stuff... but all them doors are locked.. annywayyy when we heard the alarm going off we went down stairs and the box was flashin the problem was from one of the rooms down stairs... :cry: meaning there is nnothing we cud do to try stop the fire but wait till the fire people get here.. once they finally did arrive it was something on a radiator which was smoking and luckily only started to actually burn just b4 they arrived.

every body is ok :thumbup: but it was scary :nope:

God! Its lucky you have a smoke alarm!! Im glad you're all ok. Time for a cuppa and a calm down me thinks! :hugs:

God! Its lucky you have a smoke alarm!! Im glad you're all ok. Time for a cuppa and a calm down me thinks! :hugs:

thanks hun.. it wasnt just a normal house alarm though bcuz she has a medical thingy down stairs it was like a buisness building one.. very loud ugh!! so stressful my stomach is still in knots from it. took them ages to come.. my ears are ringing from it lol!

babyhopes10 how stressful, hope you are relaxed now.

I know it is not over till Aunt Flo shows, but I am finding it so hard now, 11 dpo and I just want it over, the wait is killing me. I think I may have PMT . Aunt Flo...just come if your coming.........for goodess sake.

Last 2 months have been 2 days early, which would make me due 2mrw...if not I am due Saturday!!!

I'M OUT OUT OUT!

The witch got me last night, I didn't want to go to sleep last night, because I knew she would come.

Well It's now cycle day 1 for me...onward and upwards....I may take a break...shall see how I feel, I currently have super bad period pain.

Good luck everyone, hopefully means there is more sticky bean baby dust to go round. I am going to keep popping on...if thats ok....so I can celebrate when you ALL get your BFP's.

ALSO - this is my 3rd month with a 26 day cycle...do you think it my have changed from 28 to 26?

***BABY DUST TO ALL***

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: 2WW TEST DATES & RESULTS :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Oct 9th
MummyMagic

Oct 10th
Maratobe

Oct 11th
Lownthwaite
:witch: MrsLQ:witch:

Oct 12th
Kates1122

Oct 14th
:witch: TrishyC:witch:
bbhopes

Oct 17th
Vkj73

Oct 18th
Babyhopes10

Sorry that you are out MrsLQ & TrishyC,

lets hope next month is your month!

Oh bugger, Mrs LQ!!!!! Sorry hun....:hugs:

You other girls have to wave the banner for us!! Gd Lk to all!!

And what do you mean Mrs LQ - "If that's OK?!" Huh?? :winkwink:

Hi Guys,

Bit confused, does the 2ww start from when you ov or after?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"