Anyone OV'ing? Want to go through 2ww together

I'm just about in the 2ww...probably within the next three days or so. I will test on the 29th or 30th if no AF... :witch: better stay away!!!

hiya ladies how is everyone?? im 9dpo now (i think) and no sign of AF or anything.. i had abit of cramping yesterday.. but gone again today... while i was in uk i was fine till i was traveling home.. im home now and i feel so nausous.. but i dunno..
im not gonna test till the 18th anyway.. ill try not to anyway...

Kate hoping for your :bfp: I really hope you get it!!! I miscalculated I am only 10 dpo today but I am not going to test till at least 13 dpo!! Hope everyone gets that BFP this month!!

omg ladies, i keep feeling like af is starting, but it's nothing! how am i gonna make it through the rest of the day!!!!!!!! she better not come tonight....

Well.....:witch: is now almost 2days late!! :happydance: I am SO excited!
Although scared to POAS in case its negative and scared in case its positive!! God its sending me crazy! :wacko:

If i did POAS would it show on a HPT or is it too soon?? Really unsure as its my 1st pregnancy! :happydance:

yayyyy for the witch being late i bet this is it hun... :hugs: so excited for u...

im feeling sick right now... i dunno if its baby related or not... :(

Well.....:witch: is now almost 2days late!! :happydance: I am SO excited!
Although scared to POAS in case its negative and scared in case its positive!! God its sending me crazy! :wacko:

If i did POAS would it show on a HPT or is it too soon?? Really unsure as its my 1st pregnancy! :happydance:

OOOOH you need to do a test and then let us know!!:happydance:

I am praying that it will be a big fat :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: for you!!!

Yay!! I'm excited for the tests!!! fx for :bfp: for you guys!!!

As for me, I have tingly bbs and just have little energy. I'm also gassy.. sorry tmi. I took an opk and it was dark. Not a pos, but dark. hrm... I'm only 8dpo.

:happydance: HEEEYYY!!!!
im back from my holidays!!!! this is just a quick update on me cause i have to start my new job soon yay!!
well AF was due on the 10th last saturday and today is the 14th and its wednesday! she isnt coming!!!....i have had the sorest, biggest boobs and alot of sharp pulling pains just after AF was late, also i have been so moody and tired lately and im bloated!!....i think this is my month but i sort of want to wait it out a few more days before i test! im only 4 days late at the moment so if i wait it out till atleast saturday i will know for sure!

oh and i had a good holiday :thumbup:
im sorry for all the lovely ladies that had silly AF show up!!:hugs:

maratobe...this all sounds soooooooooo awesome.

Really hope that is your month!!!! We need a BFP on this thread...come on!!!!

10 dpo today... and i feel so sick... :shock: i dunno if its lack of sleep.. i had a few shooting pains through my bbs.. ouch was sore.. i dunno if its too early for symptoms im trying to convience my self there not preg symptoms.. im tempted to test but i dont wanna see a bfn.. tryin to wait till the 18th.. its so hard not to test!! lol

im back from my holidays!!!! this is just a quick update on me cause i have to start my new job soon yay!!
well AF was due on the 10th last saturday and today is the 14th and its wednesday! she isnt coming!!!....i have had the sorest, biggest boobs and alot of sharp pulling pains just after AF was late, also i have been so moody and tired lately and im bloated!!....i think this is my month but i sort of want to wait it out a few more days before i test! im only 4 days late at the moment so if i wait it out till atleast saturday i will know for sure!

:happydance: sounds like a :bfp: to me yayyy got my fx for u hun and glad u had a good holiday, where did you go on holidays??

:happydance: sounds like a :bfp: to me yayyy got my fx for u hun and glad u had a good holiday, where did you go on holidays??

thank you ladies im holding out for it!!!:happydance: after 14 months of trying im hoping, wishing and praying lol
we went 8 hours up north to the other side of victoria to see all my family in wodonga, my nan isnt well and it was my cousins 18 and my cousins lil boys 2nd birthday! we had fun but it was a very long drive home lol
how is everyone???:flower:

lol we went to london for the weekend (my first time) i really had a good time but wow!! it really gave me a headache i wasnt used to it i dont think lol.
it was so much fun though.. i wud of been 8 dpo then.. has anyone heard of headaches during implantation?? and i felt so dizzy and it hasnt really gone away yet..

how do u feel today maratoe??

i feel ok, just very tired and worn out!
my BBs have been hurting pretty bad and i got a bit of a headache!

your holiday sounds fun! i would love to visit london lol

i just tested and it was :bfn::cry:
but it might show up in the morning because its night time at the moment :shrug:

Congrats on your :bfp: guys I am so happy for you guys!! Hope you have a healthy nine months!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->