Anyone OV'ing? Want to go through 2ww together

So sorry MrsLQ really wish you would have gotten your :bfp: this month! How is everyone doing I sure hope to see alot of BFP this round!! Good Luck to all!

I am 6DPO and had bad indigestion the last couple days and I fell like a teenager again cause my face is broke out horribly! I am really hoping this is my month 2 and a half years is a long time ttc and I am afraid I will give up soon!

So sorry MrsLQ really wish you would have gotten your :bfp: this month! How is everyone doing I sure hope to see alot of BFP this round!! Good Luck to all!

I am 6DPO and had bad indigestion the last couple days and I fell like a teenager again cause my face is broke out horribly! I am really hoping this is my month 2 and a half years is a long time ttc and I am afraid I will give up soon!

ttckara - I have broken out on my chin and I an 5 dpo......I dont really get spots!!

Is this a good sign?? xxx

xxx

I'm only 3 dpo, but know how you feel about the pimples!! I feel like I'm fighting a war for my face back! haha. I'm kinda gasy (sorry tmi) and my bbs are tingly. I had these same symptoms my last pregnancy, but I think they might be all in my head.... is that weird? B/c I know you can't have symptoms until after implantation. Or can you? urgh!! 2ww!!!!

im 3 dpo now too... nothing yet but obviously its early yet.. just got a headache which i cant get rid of since last night..
im going away 2mor for a few days.. so i will have to catch up when i get back :) gl everyone

ttckara im hoping this is your month hun :hugs: dont give up hun

ttckara - I have broken out on my chin and I an 5 dpo......I dont really get spots!!

Is this a good sign?? xxx

xxx

BroodyBecks well I think that maybe its a good sign cause my face has never broke out like this before.. Wishtobmama I really dont care what other people say about not beign able to have symptoms early on we know are bodies better than anybody else:) Well I am hoping for :bfp: for us all this month!!

im 3 dpo now too... nothing yet but obviously its early yet.. just got a headache which i cant get rid of since last night..
im going away 2mor for a few days.. so i will have to catch up when i get back :) gl everyone

ttckara im hoping this is your month hun :hugs: dont give up hun

Thank you babyhopes10 I really hope it is too! I wish I would have found this forum 2 and a half yrs ago and had you girls to talk about all this with!! It is awesome to have people to talk to and compare symptoms

ttckara, thanks. I agree with you!

I hope we all get that :bfp: !

wish2bmama when you went on clomid in 08 how long were you on it before BFP? Are you still on it now? Just wondering this is my first month on clomid!

Thank you babyhopes10 I really hope it is too! I wish I would have found this forum 2 and a half yrs ago and had you girls to talk about all this with!! It is awesome to have people to talk to and compare symptoms

awwww hun.. it is nice having people to talk about it with.. like i decided not to tell any of my friends or my mom about ttc.. i dont need the pressure of that added on plus i know i wud get lectured about how i sud travel more b4 kids blah blah lol.. i dont wanna wait anymore!! :haha:

were all here for you hun :hugs:

wish2bmama when you went on clomid in 08 how long were you on it before BFP? Are you still on it now? Just wondering this is my first month on clomid!

Oh man!! :dohh: I just realized that said 08!!! I meant 09!! :dohh: :dohh: haha, anyway, I got a :bfp: that samy cycle. I also used Pre~seed. I had to use the triggers though, so I got the :bfp: on 16 dpo. If we don't concieve this cycle I will go back on it next cycle.

What dosage are you on?

Oh man!! :dohh: I just realized that said 08!!! I meant 09!! :dohh: :dohh: haha, anyway, I got a :bfp: that samy cycle. I also used Pre~seed. I had to use the triggers though, so I got the :bfp: on 16 dpo. If we don't concieve this cycle I will go back on it next cycle.

What dosage are you on?

My new dr put me on 50mg i believe and then this past tuesday she drew my blood to check my progestrin levels to make sure I released an egg cause I got + opks and she said if I didnt here from her it was good so hopefully I wont lol!!

ttckara, 50mg is good!! I hope you don't hear from you doc!! :)

ttckara, 50mg is good!! I hope you don't hear from you doc!! :)

I know me neither:happydance: So you are 3 DPO so you arent far behind me at all we need to keep each other updated cause I am going nuts lol

10dpo today and still just feeling normal.......not hopeful :nope:

mrs lq i'm so sorry!!!! i think the :witch: is gonna get me too, my stomach was really hurting last night when i got in bed and it always does that a few days before the witch, oh well, on to next month!! :dust:

just wanted to say hello. sorry for those that the :witch: got.

sending you all lots of pma.
:hugs:

Come on girls... any updates!!?? We have had 2 visits from the witch, now we need a BFP!!

i'm still waiting, i'm 12 dpo today, almost tested but i didn't....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->