Anyone OV'ing? Want to go through 2ww together

Kate I actually cried...when I read that........... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

Please send some baby dust this way!!!!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: 2WW TEST DATES & RESULTS :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Oct 9th
MummyMagic

Oct 10th
Maratobe

Oct 11th
Lownthwaite
:witch: MrsLQ:witch:

Oct 12th
:bfp:Kates1122:bfp:

Oct 14th
:witch: TrishyC:witch:
bbhopes

Oct 17th
Vkj73

Oct 18th
Babyhopes10

Aww congratulations girls!!! :happydance:

Well i have sticks ready to be peed on - just trying to decide when to pee!! :shrug::shrug:

im sooo tempted to test but i know its too soon this is such a hard wait :( 4 days to go b4 i test..

good luck lownthwaite :hugs:

Okay so here is my update I am 11 dpo today and i tested this morning and I thought I saw a VERY faint line so I took the test apart and didnt see anything!! So I dont know!! Maybe its still not to late:shrug:

im sooo tempted to test but i know its too soon this is such a hard wait :( 4 days to go b4 i test..

good luck lownthwaite :hugs:

Okay - :cry::cry::cry: fairly sure i just got a :bfn: Although i think i saw a very faint line although hubby can't see it so im guessing i just want to see it........................so where's the :witch:??

hey hun maybe its still not strong enough to come through yet... i knew a few who didn get a line till they were like 2 weeks late :wacko: or u cud of had a late implanter and its just not strong enough.. try take one 2mor with fmu and see if u can see a line :hugs: dont worry like we said b4 your not out till af shows

Okay - :cry::cry::cry: fairly sure i just got a :bfn: Although i think i saw a very faint line although hubby can't see it so im guessing i just want to see it........................so where's the :witch:??

:hugs: im with you darl! i just retested this morning and got another BFN!!! 5 days late now :cry:

Kate congrats darling!!!!:flower:

I'm out....af got me today. kind of positive about it as I had a horrific cold this cycle.

hi ladies. i'm still in the wait.

can't really tell what's going on for me either way.

trying to ignore any or no symptoms.

congrats to the girls with :bfp:s. so thrilling :headspin:

to those with "testy" tests...i hope you get a real strong line, real soon :thumbup:

darn that :witch: so sorry girls.

:hugs: & :kiss:

11 dpo and i tested this morning and got :bfn: :cry:

it was so cruel cuz it showed up positive... then slowly disappeared..

sorry about at bbhopes :hugs:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: 2WW TEST DATES & RESULTS :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Oct 9th
MummyMagic

Oct 10th
Maratobe

Oct 11th
Lownthwaite
:witch: MrsLQ:witch:

Oct 12th
:bfp:Kates1122:bfp:

Oct 14th
:witch: TrishyC:witch:
:witch:bbhopes:witch:

Oct 17th
Vkj73

Oct 18th
Babyhopes10

sorry bbhopes, we shall be in this together next month

I also tested this morning... :bfn: :cry: I am crushed. sigh. I guess my symptoms are just a uti or something. :cry:

Sorry bbhopes. I hope you feel better though!

Il be testing on the 27, not supposed to be ovulating for another 2 days and i dont chart or temp or anything but i had cramps yesterday as if i was ovulating so maybe i ovulated early this cycle. So yep, im in the 2 week wait. :) Not supposed to be testing til the 27th though... :( Sucha long time away !! :(

Hello I'm new on here and 2nd mth ttc. I don't feel so alone now reading the range of emotions we all go through!
I have had tender BB's and cramping for 2 days. I'm not sure of all the terminology but I'm arround cd15 so think I must be oving. I don't temp or test so just hoping for the best by doing the baby dance a lot.
Im on a 26 day cycle so hoping not to see AF 26th Oct.
Big hugs and baby wishes to everyone.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back