Anyone OV'ing? Want to go through 2ww together

Come on girls... any updates!!?? We have had 2 visits from the witch, now we need a BFP!!

11dpo - slight backache, very slight cramps, hungry alot and slightly sore boobs!! Maybe things are looking up?? :wacko::shrug:

one more week...

sigh. possible symptoms, but am cautious. i may be on the dl for a bit until testing.

:hugs: & :kiss:

Well done for not testing yet!!
Your a better woman than I.
Keep us updated.

Come on girls... any updates!!?? We have had 2 visits from the witch, now we need a BFP!!

11dpo - slight backache, very slight cramps, hungry alot and slightly sore boobs!! Maybe things are looking up?? :wacko::shrug:

Let's say they're looking up anyways... Yeah baby!!:happydance:

Well..........13dpo - nearly threw up this morning! Nothing in my stomach mind so just ended up heaving and getting stomach ache! Maybe a good sign!!!! :happydance:

i'm 14 dpo today, the witch should be here today or tomorrow if she is on time, i'm having major cramping this morning....so that could mean one of two things hhahah, af or preg! let's hope for pregnancy...

oh yeah i still have poas! i'm so proud of myself!

Well???????:shrug:
I am going nuts here for you girls!!!:wacko:

BFP news please!!!!!:happydance:

Come on....updates girlies!!!

Well im 14dpo today - af is due either today or tomorrow...........and so far no sign!! :happydance::happydance:

I was convinced i had come on whilst on my way home from work but nothing - just CM!! :happydance::happydance:

Just hoping she stays away tomorrow too!! :thumbup:

well i'm 15dpo now, and i thought i had pink tinge on toilet paper last night, but maybe it was my imagination, cause no af so far today, still haven't tested tho...

Well I am 10 dpo and I bought tests today but somehow I have managed not to poas!! Can I resist all night lol

this saturday is the big day. please :witch: stay far away (that goes for everyone)!!!!

feeling some twinges, but not sure if that's just...you know, "what's her name".

sending you all tons and more tons of :dust:

Hey Ladies! Sorry I have not been on here in a bit. Went away with DH this weekend to get away from the stress. 8 dpo tomorrow... thinking I have some possible symptoms... I have some tests in the house and waiting for testing day!! One more week!

So sorry to the ladies that :witch: got. :hugs: !! FX you all get that :bfp: really, really soon!

Well done to all for not testing!!!

Heres hoping some BFPs are on there way....c'mon Kate!!!!

i am testing tomorrow if the witch doesn't show up...if she doesn't come today that will make it my longest luteal phase ever!!! omg i'm so nervous!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! Kate I Am soooooooooooo excited for you.

thanks...watch the stupid :witch: get me right before i go to bed tonight tho lol, that's what she did last month, ole heiffer

C'mon Kate!!!!!! No pressure....... buuuuuut......... GET A BFP!!!!!!!!!
And you other girls who are testing!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"