Anyone OV'ing? Want to go through 2ww together

thanks ladies.. well apprently to FF im only 12 dpo today :wacko: which in a way has eased me bcuz that means i was only 9 dpo when i tested and know that was def too early... so it means ill be 13 dpo 2mor.. so confusing.. i bet everyone can tell its my first month trying lol!!

anyway i feel abit better.. but also now im confused as to what day id be due if i was.. wud it be 2 days later now or the same .

im still testing 2mor though!! lol

wish2bmama...I am so sorry for you....hope it works out next month, I know your pain!!!

well............. looks like another bfn for me :cry: i mean i used a really cheap one... and i think i can/cud see a very faint line.. but i i think im making my self see it if you know what i mean...
i feel so crushed i wanna cry :cry:

well im counting my self out...though df is making me get some frer... have a good day ladies.

your not out till he bitch sings!!! Try a frer and see where that takes you!!! Good Luck!! Keep your chin up and your PMA high!

Hey guys sorry was outta down all weekend but I am so happy to see all the :bfp: that everybody got while I was away!!

But for all of you that got your visit from the :witch: I am in the same boat she came yesterday so I am on to another round of clomid again!! Lets keep our heads up ladies and this will be our month

ttckara and babyhopes, I'm sorry the :witch: was nasty to you too. I hope next month is all of our month!!! :)

:coffee: hey girls!!
i been gone for 2 days and we have another BFP!!....congrats guys!!:flower:
:witch: got me yesterday!! 9 days late :cry: she is such a tease!!
onwards and upwards! bring on this month :thumbup: we are buying a themometer this pay day and i will start temping for the first time!
so im now onto cycle 15 :wacko: doing my head in hahaha
bring on this month ladies! lets get to it haha
:hugs:

ive decided im NOT testing again... ive seen some people dont get bfp's till there like 20 dpo :wacko: and i dont think i can take seeing another bfn... :cry:

im gonna wait till AF gets me or i get more symptoms..either way i wish af wud show or summit..

heres to a new cycle next month :drunk:

ive decided im NOT testing again... ive seen some people dont get bfp's till there like 20 dpo :wacko: and i dont think i can take seeing another bfn... :cry:

im gonna wait till AF gets me or i get more symptoms..either way i wish af wud show or summit..

heres to a new cycle next month :drunk:

:hugs: hang in there darling!

babyhopes I know it is hard, but try and keep your PMA up. We will wait it out with you and if you need to rant and scream, here is the place to do it!!!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: 2WW TEST DATES & RESULTS :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Oct 9th
MummyMagic

Oct 10th
:witch:Maratobe:witch:

Oct 11th
:bfp: Lownthwaite:bfp:
:witch: MrsLQ:witch:

Oct 12th
:bfp:Kates1122:bfp:

Oct 14th
:witch: TrishyC:witch:
:witch:bbhopes:witch:

Oct 17th
:bfp:Vkj73:bfp:

Oct 18th
Babyhopes10

that doesnt look too bad!! ^^^^^
4 witches and 3 BFPs
good luck babyhopes i got everything crossed for you!

hi all can i join in im new to this i ov 2day so fingers crossed i get my bfp this month!!!!! baby dust 2 all xxxxxx

Hi all you lovely ladies.

Well I'm 8dpo (I think!) either way I'm expecting AF on the 26th. I spent this weekend with my friends one is 21wks and the other two had their babies 3rd and 9th October. Just hope it can be my turn soon and for all of you too.

I woke up in the night desperate to pee and I never do that. I've been getting funny dragging sensations where you would expect AF cramps and my bbs are a bit tingly. Not sure if they are symptoms or just wishful thinking. How long does the 2ww feel like :dohh:

xx

thanks ladies :hugs: your great.. well no sign of af... today i thought she had arrived so went to check and it was alot of cm..(tmi sorry) im confused to what that cud be as its usually dry b4 af...
i hate this waiting its worse than the 2ww :haha: but im glad i have someone to talk about it with..

i was working with kids today.. and there is this one boy whos very bad behaved anyway cut long story short.. he ran into me wacking me quite hard in the tummy each time like 3 times.. if i was preg .. could that of caused damage??
i had such a pain after..

I think you'll be fine babyhopes. There are so many women who dont know they are pregnant and they do the craziest things and their babies turn out just fine..

hang in there, this 2 ww is going to drag to a 3 ww for me it seems.

id say its a 3ww for me too :hugs:

sorry ladies for being so negative... im feeling abit better thanks so much for your pma :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->