• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone OV'ing? Want to go through 2ww together

me too! i say your pregnant! you tested again yet???

BABYHOPES when are you testing again...we are all dying to know what is going on!!!

I have a weird pain on the lower left side of my abdomen...not sure if it is (post) ovulation symptoms, but I kinda feel like I have trapped wind...maybe even constipated...even though I am going to the toilet....sorry for tmi. Basically I just feel uncomfortable.

BABYHOPES when are you testing again...we are all dying to know what is going on!!!

I have a weird pain on the lower left side of my abdomen...not sure if it is (post) ovulation symptoms, but I kinda feel like I have trapped wind...maybe even constipated...even though I am going to the toilet....sorry for tmi. Basically I just feel uncomfortable.

I also have this..the pain also comes a little when I have a wee I think its post ovulation as I normally get this around this time of month xx

Guys can you confirm how long your temp must stay up after the ovulation dip in order to confirm ovulation?

still no af for me :happydance:.. i dunno im thinking maybe next week if i can hold out that long hehe. i purposely didnt buy any more tests so i wouldnt test... sooooo we will see if af is late by next week then i will test...
i kept thinking af was coming when i went to check it was just cm :wacko: so i hav no idea whats going on.. im 2-4 days late.. not sure.. but def late by now lol.

how is everyone?

ladies.. i just got soo sick and had to go home from college early... and also i have abit of a high temp.. does that sound like pregnancy or just sick??

QUOTE=babyhopes10;3365816]ladies.. i just got soo sick and had to go home from college early... and also i have abit of a high temp.. does that sound like pregnancy or just sick??[/QUOTE]

Could be pregnancy!! :happydance::happydance:[

:hugs: fx ladies omg omg... i think oim gonna explode... but im gonna try not test.....

Babyhopes!!!! :happydance: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FX for you hun! But it looks good!!!

im gonna go in the chat room is anyone wants to come in to chat?

ladies.. i just got soo sick and had to go home from college early... and also i have abit of a high temp.. does that sound like pregnancy or just sick??

I've got everything crossed that it's pregnancy making you feel poorly. :hugs:

ok just bought some super sensitive tests.. they sud be here by monday... if af is still away i will test then :happydance: just 4 more days... omg the wait will kill me lol

ok just bought some super sensitive tests.. they sud be here by monday... if af is still away i will test then :happydance: just 4 more days... omg the wait will kill me lol

4 days will feel like an eternity! I know. I am expecting AF on Monday but if it doesn't show I'll be testing sometime after. Usually as regular as clockwork so it'll be an agonising wait.

Good luck Babyhopes sending you lots and lots of :bfp::bfp::bfp:wishes
Sweet dreams

thanks so so much hun.. lots of dust for you too.. we wil both be getting that :bfp: hun :happydance:

I've had a glass of wine tonight trying to convince myself that there is nothing to worry about. I've been so good not drinking alcohol to the point that everyone is already speculating that I'm pregnant. If I was they'd know because of the huge smile on my face. :happydance:

Hope the weekend is busy so we don't have time to think about it too much :dohh:

Here's to Monday hon.

:thumbup:

Ok, so sorry but not sure if i should be posting this here, it can be moved if its not appropriate...
Ok me been the sort of person i am decided to test this morning with fmu... :dohh: I have superdrug pregnancy tests. Took the test and thought it was a but looked at it later in the day and noticed a line, but extremely faint !!! In my opinion it has a pinkish colour to it but my oh doesn't think so, iv always been the one to have the better eyesight... Tried taking a picture but our camera isnt much good... I know its more than likely an evap line but im just thinking now maybe i didn't see it this morning... so confused... :wacko: I originally thought i ovulated on the 13th of this month, would have been day 11 of my 28 day cycle. But i didnt get a positive ovulation test for that day(internet cheapie tests). I finally got a positive test on 20th(with internet cheapie)(day 18 of 28 day cycle).
Sorry for the long post but just don't know what to do now as im not 100% sure when i ovulated... Oh and af isn't due until 31st... :flower: Babydust to all !!! :dust:

Your more than welcome to post here!

However, I know the agonizing wait you are going through, my only advice is to wait...wait till the 31st, if you are...it would show up then. I know it is a horrid suggestion and not what you want to hear. I am not very good at this apologies. Sme of the other ladies might be better.... GOOD LUCK!

hey girls!
wow its a long time till i O!!! i dont wanna wait lol
how is everyone?? how are you feeling now babyhopes??
xx

morning ladies :) how is everyone??? i woke up this morning and i was so sick i cudnt get up till now :blush: im usually out the bed by 7 every morning.. i get a whole week of college next week :D so it will give me chance to get better.

i told my df i bought some tests and he said your not preg.. tut :( hes so negative... prob why i put of testing.. so im gonna take it when hes at college hehe and if i am it will be a right nice surprise for him :)

YAY make sure you let us know how it goes!!! i got everything crossed for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->