Anyone OV'ing? Want to go through 2ww together

i hope you got that eggy darling! i would say its safe to test!!
16 DPO is good!! im currently on 21 DPO...and i cant test again for a few more days cause i dont have any tests left lol

Wait till the morning, we need good strong pee from thee to get a lovley BFP!:happydance:

thanks girls.

i've got these generic brands that girls on bnb have warned against.

at this point, i don't really have a choice.

hopefully a good strong pee (as you say wannab) will bring a :bfp:!!!

you were a poet and you didn't know it :winkwink:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: 2WW TEST DATES & RESULTS :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Oct 9th
MummyMagic

Oct 10th
Maratobe

Oct 11th
:bfp: Lownthwaite:bfp:
:witch: MrsLQ:witch:

Oct 12th
:bfp:Kates1122:bfp:

Oct 14th
:witch: TrishyC:witch:
:witch:bbhopes:witch:

Oct 17th
:bfp:Vkj73:bfp:

Oct 18th
Babyhopes10

Well Ladies

This was only a small group, so I am super excited at all the BFPs!!! I think I might start the same group later this month and see if I can et me some of that. At the moment, the people who gave me their testing dates, it i neck and neck between BFP and The Witch. Lets hope...BFP win outright! C'mon Ladies!!!!

i would give you an update but im in limbo lol
looking good with all those BFPs!!!! yay!!

well i dont have a bfp yet mrsLQ.. though i wish i was..

i tested and it was neg... it first showed up positive then turned neg slowly after :cry: i dunno what that means really.. but that was at 11 dpo..

im now 13 dpo.. im gonna test monday morning.. and i have so many symptoms.. like tired so easily,nausea, needing to pee alot more, headaches etc.. and light cramping but it feels different to af... but my bbs arent sore anymore... and i know most women have that if they are preg.. so by not having sore bbs would that mean im out?? :cry:

im so confused.. i suppose ill know by monday.. i will update you then..

congrats to all the bfp :happydance:

i feel weird, nervous and shocked typing this (and definitely want to respect the ladies that af got or who are waiting)...but i got a strong + this a.m.

i'm speechless.

:huh:

omg congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happy and healthy nine months to you!

i feel weird, nervous and shocked typing this (and definitely want to respect the ladies that af got or who are waiting)...but i got a strong + this a.m.

i'm speechless.

:huh:

Wldn't dream of being of being offended by that! Congrats to you hun and all the very best for a fab pregnancy!!:happydance:

Congrats to all of the BFPs!!! :happydance:

Babyhopes, I know how you feel. I thought I had implantation bleeding (pink cm) yesterday, but at 11 dpo? Then it turned brown cm.. and now nothing but bfn on ic. My bbs aren't sore anymore either. I am going to try and not think about it until monday and if the :witch: doesn't show then test again. I have doc apt on monday anyway and find out what the heck is going on.

i just feel like that test was a tease :( and waiting is the worst.. im going out to a fancy dress party tonight.. hopefully that will distract me lol but this weekend is dragging... :cry: and its just so upsetting.. sorry to be so sad ugh i hate it but i just feel so upset yet theres no real reason to be like this... anyway ima shut up now

congrats vkj :happydance: i love hearing about the bfp's :D

Congratulations to all that got the positive results, just the best little miracles. Definately wishing you happy and healthy 9 months. To everyone TTC lets hope we get more BFP's.
xx

just wanted to Say Best of Luck!! That 2ww can feel like an eternity!! :)

Babyhopes are you testing tomorrow? will be on here, really hope it is a posistive, everyone...come updates please!!!!

yeah i decided to test 2mor.. cuz then ill be 1 day late..

well today is 14 dpo... no signs of af... but last night i had cramps but they didn hurt it was like stretching feeling but im not sure what it was from i never felt it b4.. also my tummy feels like ive done a load of sit ups and all tense :wacko:

im so nervous about 2mor...

well i dont have a bfp yet mrsLQ.. though i wish i was..

i tested and it was neg... it first showed up positive then turned neg slowly after :cry: i dunno what that means really.. but that was at 11 dpo..

im now 13 dpo.. im gonna test monday morning.. and i have so many symptoms.. like tired so easily,nausea, needing to pee alot more, headaches etc.. and light cramping but it feels different to af... but my bbs arent sore anymore... and i know most women have that if they are preg.. so by not having sore bbs would that mean im out?? :cry:

im so confused.. i suppose ill know by monday.. i will update you then..

congrats to all the bfp :happydance:

Could still be good!!! I got my :bfp: on thurs and no sore boobs here!! :happydance:

yayy thank you hun you've given me some hope... im finding this day is draaaagggggingggg on lol i just want it to be monday morning already.. :(

though early.. i cant describe it really but i have this light cramping which i said.. but every time i feel it i feel so happy.. like maybe.. just maybe its a bubba growing.. makes me smile anyway.. if i am preg id be 4 weeks today... :cloud9: and also im having to pee like every 20 mins or summit lol!

yayy thank you hun you've given me some hope... im finding this day is draaaagggggingggg on lol i just want it to be monday morning already.. :(

though early.. i cant describe it really but i have this light cramping which i said.. but every time i feel it i feel so happy.. like maybe.. just maybe its a bubba growing.. makes me smile anyway.. if i am preg id be 4 weeks today... :cloud9: and also im having to pee like every 20 mins or summit lol!

Also good! I noticed im peeing alot more too! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"