• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone OV'ing? Want to go through 2ww together

hello girls Im entering my 2ww now!! been NTNP for about 6months but first month ttc even ntnp i was addicted to poas so its gonna be a tough 2weeks!!! I hope we cought the little spermys although I think we might of used up all the good stuff early as my poor oh was used and abused and its taking its toll but he is just geting on with it ..he said "at least I can have a little break soon" haha poor man! anyway im going on a bit... good luck every one :dust: to all praying for lots of :bfp: for us all!!! Gem xxxxxxxxx

Hey guys just checking in again babyhopes10 I am prayin for you I really hope it is your month!! Keep your head up ladies it will happen for all of us!!

hey girls!!
any news yet on those still waiting??
xxx

Thought i had ovulate already on cd11 but i dont temp so i wasn't sure. Slight cramping yesterday on cd18, ovulation test tested slightly positive and more positive 3 hours later, so maybe ovulated late lastnight or today. I will be doing another(my last) ovulation test this evening or in the afternoon. Bd'd lastnight and the night before... Should be covered shouldn't I?? Hopefully i am !! :) :dust:

Good morning Ladies

So I think I started Oving last night, about 1am, was actually on here on chat. By the time I went to bed....gone 2.30am, DH was fast asleep...ooops. He never wants t do it in the morning, so I thought I would have to wait till tonight....fingers crossed I don't mis the little eggy.

To my surprise, DH woke me up this morning looking for some loving before work!!! Whooop.......s hopefully we caught the little eggy and who knows it could become a sticky bean. I am going to jump him tonight and tomorrow as well 'just in case'.

Come on BFP!!!

good luck Mrs LQ!!! :dust: I also Ov'd 1am on sunday morning tested when I finished work as it had been getting darker gradually, luckily my oh works part time with me so he was up for it.. the next day it had dissapeared so would have missed it if I didnt test that late, glad your man was up for it this morning hope you have caught the eggy! xx

well not when I ov'd when I had the surge sorry I ov'd 12 - 48 hours afterwards! x

hope you caught those eggs girls!! i wish i was Oing already lol

well not when I ov'd when I had the surge sorry I ov'd 12 - 48 hours afterwards! x

ahhhh so would you say the best time to test is 1pm?

After your reccomendation I went out and bought those Superdrug 2 for 1 OPKs :thumbup:

Fingers crossed I get something on them. First Response OPKs were giving me negatives every day :(

How's the charting going? Have you started yet hun?

no I tested 1am as Mrd LQ haha sorry to confuse you...I had noticed the lines were getting darker and didnt wanna miss it so thought I'd sneak in a test before betime after work (as work pt in a bar also)!
yeh superdrug ones are good but I didnt get an exact match on the lines before they dissapeared the next day...
and no not yet gonna start beginning of next cycle so I get a full cycles results ...hopefully I wont need to.

How are you feeling? any less stressed?? xx

How are you feeling? any less stressed?? xx

I'll let you know when I get back from the doc ;)

Gonna use my first Superdrug test at about 1pm. FX.

Do you have messenger per chance? PM me your ID if you fancy a chat when I get back from the docs :flower:

I don't know for sure that I ov'd just going on the weird pain I got in my boobies and ovary....so I will bd as much as I can to try and catch the little eggy. Swim spermies swim!!!

hiya ladies .. no af as of yet .. symptoms are feeling sick after every meal, heart burn after i eat, tired all the time, a weird stretchin, cramping.. but not painful like af and also been so emotional like ready to cry so easily.. oh and also lots of cm (tmi sorry) but wud that be seen as a sign??

hiya ladies .. no af as of yet .. symptoms are feeling sick after every meal, heart burn after i eat, tired all the time, a weird stretchin, cramping.. but not painful like af and also been so emotional like ready to cry so easily.. oh and also lots of cm (tmi sorry) but wud that be seen as a sign??

All of thats a sign!! I diagnose you pregnant!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->