Anyone OV'ing? Want to go through 2ww together

Trishy, Australia says hi!! How long you been gone for? The weather can't seem to decide on a season at the moment bit all over the place.

Well guys I did it again I tested, I reckon I'm 11dpo today and got a BFN :cry:

do you think I'm still in with a chance?? BB's are real sore today, made sleeping last night really uncomfortable (but I get this when AF is due), still having period like pain, it came back again last night.... It's so confusing!! 3-4 more days when I'd prob get AF!

Trishy, Australia says hi!! How long you been gone for? The weather can't seem to decide on a season at the moment bit all over the place.

do you think I'm still in with a chance?? BB's are real sore today, made sleeping last night really uncomfortable (but I get this when AF is due), still having period like pain, it came back again last night.... It's so confusing!! 3-4 more days when I'd prob get AF!

hun your not out till af shows :hugs: dont worry it cud of been too early.

Thanks babyhopes, I hope so! Not feeling very confident though.. This may be TMI but since the possible conception I've had hardly any CM??

Anyways, how are you feeling babyhopes? How's your jaw? :)

trishy aus says hello!! its missing you too!
how are you feeling babyhopes??
how is everyone feeling??
xxx

im feeling like a negative nelly.. just sore boobs and skin breakout for me all signs of the witch! im 8dpo think :( x

xxx

Hello Maratobe how are you doing?

I'm feeling confused but a little bit hopeful. Still no sign of the :witch: that was due Monday 26th. Keep feeling a little bit dizzy and bbs are still really sore. Babyhopes10 reckons I might have tested too early so I'm going to leave it another week and see if I get the magic :bfp:

Sending lots of :dust: to everyone.

xxx

Hello Maratobe how are you doing?

I'm feeling confused but a little bit hopeful. Still no sign of the :witch: that was due Monday 26th. Keep feeling a little bit dizzy and bbs are still really sore. Babyhopes10 reckons I might have tested too early so I'm going to leave it another week and see if I get the magic :bfp:

Sending lots of :dust: to everyone.

FXd darling! i hope that BFP shows up in a few days!!!:thumbup:
im alright, trying to catch up with you lovely ladies on my day off lol:coffee:

Hi beanhopes, little confused myself. It's definitely a good sign that you are so late and they haven't arrived as yet :)

I am hopeful, thinking bout all those women who don't get positives for a long while!

:)

thanks ladies im alright thanks... my jaw.. is still sore.. and i can only eat soft things nothin chewy or anything hard... sounds like a great time to open the tub of ice cream :haha:

i think i have to have an operation on it to put it in place... but i presume if im preg ill have to wait till after... im not sure...

:dust: for you ladies xx

I know exactly what you mean. I'm going through a similar thing too. AF should have arrived on Monday 26th but still nothing. My BBs are sooo tender and i can hardly put my arms down at the sides without them hurting. I've got heartburn for the first time tonight and my lower back aches. I'm bloated and keep expecting AF to show. I'm leaving it another week to test as the BFN's are too upsetting.

Everyone on here keeps saying it's not over until AF shows so don't give up.

:hugs:

Hi beanhopes, little confused myself. It's definitely a good sign that you are so late and they haven't arrived as yet :)

I am hopeful, thinking bout all those women who don't get positives for a long while!

:)

Oh thanks honey. I know its amazing how you can pin your hopes on other experiences just in case it means we get the BFP.

I don't think I'd have got through these last few months if it wasn't for BNB. Everyone on here is just lovely. xx:hugs:

Thanks hun! Tooooo long!! 3 yrs this month.... I just go through days like this every now and then, but otherwise i try to look on the bright side of being here too - right now not much comes to mind hahaha! Just kidding....:blush:
Re: your test - it is still early, so fx'd you get your bfp soon hun....:winkwink:

The :witch: got me this morning. Feel so deflated :cry:

Oh well I'll be trying again this month and using Persona (as I have one) and hopefully get a BFP before Christmas. The docs told me to go and see them after a few months of trying without success. Apparently I can't hang around at my age!

Sending lots and lots of :dust: to all.

bfn fo me 9dpo..hopefully still too early but feel the witch gaining on me x

Oh well I'll be trying again this month and using Persona (as I have one) and hopefully get a BFP before Christmas. The docs told me to go and see them after a few months of trying without success. Apparently I can't hang around at my age!

:hugs: :hugs: dont worry sweetie, you will get that bfp before christmas :flower:
im sorry af got you xxx

im sorry darling!! we will all get our BFPs before xmas!!:hugs:

Af due tomorrow or next day!! Hehe I am not testing til few days after if she dosn't come... Fingers crossed :p

I know how your feeling gossipgirly you definitely still have a huge chance sister didn't get BFP til 1 day before AF :)

i re tested this morning... and :bfn: i feeel so upset im not testing with CB again!!! :cry: i just want AF if im not preg :cry: im gonna buy some opks for next cycle...
i really taut i was from the faint + :cry: im ot upset about trying again next cycle.. just that my body is cruel into making me think i am..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->