Anyone OV'ing? Want to go through 2ww together

Am I the only one who will sometimes get a late period, and then the second I spend the money, time and hope on a pregnancy test and get the :bfn:, that's when the witch decides to show?

On another note, I'm ovulating in two or so days. Crossing my fingers! We've already started the BDing.

Am I the only one who will sometimes get a late period, and then the second I spend the money, time and hope on a pregnancy test and get the :bfn:, that's when the witch decides to show?

On another note, I'm ovulating in two or so days. Crossing my fingers! We've already started the BDing.

good luck with the BDing hun!!
i wanna O now hahaha :coffee:

no your not!! that always happened to me earlier this year but then all of a sudden It stopped and I regulated to 30dc :dust:

omg ladies i need abit of help.. i got up this morning and first thing i did was test.. and i dunno if im seeing things but im 80% sure i can see a line... where can i post the pic?

omg im so excited... maybe OH was right and i ov later than i thought.

In the test pics section on maion forum page...ooo excitedness!!!! xxx

Hi girls,
according to my calculations i am due to ov today but had a lot of clear discharge yesterday( sorry tmi) but its ok i got it coverd ive been :sex: for the last 4 days and mornings if i can lol poor oh hes shatterd but ive told him wer not done yet !! i might give him a rest next week lol xx gud luck all heres to our sticky beans xx

I hate the tww! :growlmad: I'm 6/7 dpo, got cramps and tingley nipples but had that last month and got :bfn: !

so not fair, been ttc over a year and had a m/c 3 months ago, just :cry: when i get :bfn:

think ive had way too many tww now! lol

fx this time

baby dust to all

xxx

omg ladies.... i just have found out that my cycles are infact 40 days long :wacko: and i only ov on the 17th!!!! can u believe that no wonder i never got a positive test when i got back off holiday and only very faint today... it kinda puts me at rest but i feel so stupid this whole time thinkin g i was well late :dohh: anyway it looks like im not gonna be having a june bug after all... thats if this is a positive test is for sure :D im so excited...

That is wonderful new babyhopes!! Congratulations!! Definitely keep us posted.

I feel like my symptoms are disappearing only light period like pain and it's only off and on. Last night I had lots of twinges on lower right side and few random twinges below belly button but nuthin today :(

approximately 9-10dpo today. Hmmm tempted to test in morning?? Prob still bit early.

Well back to work (in Australia, 7.50am here).

Well look forward to hearing updates soon.

:)

Babyhopes........waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!

I can not believe it, this is such amazing news...woooooooooooooooooooo.

Keep us posted!!!

o0o babyhopes i really hope this is for you darling!!!!!
when are you testing again?????

well im going to the doc now anyway cuz i thiink ive broken my jaw :( im just waiting for david.. and tryin to distract my self of the pain till then... when i go ill ask for a blood test might as well while im there.

its kind of a long story, apprently it didn break but just came out of place :wacko: and i need surgery to fix it ugh!!

Oh my god!

I hope you're ok!! Still hoping for the strong BFP!! Keep us posted love!! x

Hiya, Im ovulating today - whoo!! so lots of :sex: for the next few days!!!

Am going to try not to test and just wait for :witch: praying she won't show!!!!

:dust::dust::dust: to everyone!!! xxx

Mando and Maratobe - please give Australia a BIG HELLO from me... I am missing home terribly today....:cry: thanks in advance girls!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->