• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone OV'ing? Want to go through 2ww together

hiya welcome :) i hope your journey in ttc is a short one :dust:

:flower: hey girls!!!
how are we today????
babyhopes i really hope you get that BFP this week!!! :happydance:
a lil update on me...
i started fulltime work this week, it is full on lol i feel sooo left out from BnB...cause i havnt really been on that much, i miss you guys!
i also feel like im not even trying this month....i think its because we have so much going on around home. but i have a 35 day cycle so i have to wait ages until i O anyway.... i acctually couldnt even tell you what CD im on without looking at my ticker haha i was planning to temp this month but i cant now cause im already into the cycle.
sorry to go on and on....i just feel like its not going to happen and we have been trying for soooo long now!!
ill stop now haha
welcome to all the new girls!!
:hugs:

yayyyy ladies :D no i not tested yet.. :blush: im waiting on david hes coming to pick me up then we gotta drive home so we can get a test cuz we live in the city and somewhere will be open where we can get a test :haha: and he is now excited :happydance: its kinda sweet hehe

i said to him omg what if it comes out positive and he said well then we will be parents and i cant wait :cloud9: im so glad its today took me ages to sleep last night..

the cramps are gone today.. just woke up with a headache and a bad craving for summit sweet :blush: i made my self eat fruit hehe

maratoe we miss you too :hugs: it will be time for u to O b4 u know it :)

good luck beanhopes are u testing 2mor hun.. :dust: for you :D got my Fx for u :)

I can't bring myself to test as I'm on only on cd26 and I am usually so regular I just expect the :witch: will arrive at any minute. I don't want to get a :bfn:. I would rather wait for another week and then test.

The only thing that's making me a bit hopeful is my lower back aches and my bbs are still really sore and now have very visible veins. Could all be just pre-AF symptoms too.

You were my first thought this morning and I can't wait for you to get a :bfp::happydance::happydance:

awwww sweetie i can relate to not wanting to see bfn... im the same.. your gonna get that bfp though hun :D :happydance:

ladies if i get bfn im going to the docs.. cuz with my last cycle 100 days an now being late again i might have pcos :( the sooner i find out either way the better...

Hey Babyhopes10 did you test yet?? Hoping you have some really lovely news to share. :hugs:

:flower: hey girls!!!
how are we today????
babyhopes i really hope you get that BFP this week!!! :happydance:
a lil update on me...
i started fulltime work this week, it is full on lol i feel sooo left out from BnB...cause i havnt really been on that much, i miss you guys!
i also feel like im not even trying this month....i think its because we have so much going on around home. but i have a 35 day cycle so i have to wait ages until i O anyway.... i acctually couldnt even tell you what CD im on without looking at my ticker haha i was planning to temp this month but i cant now cause im already into the cycle.
sorry to go on and on....i just feel like its not going to happen and we have been trying for soooo long now!!
ill stop now haha
welcome to all the new girls!!
:hugs:

There's always next month for temps ;)

FX that you won't need to! x

I have a rediculously regular 26 day cycle almost to the hour!

However, here I am on day 26 and all I have today is sore bbs and a brown to pale pink cm (TMI sorry!). I'm too scared to test as I don't want to see a BFN.

I feel like I'm almost holding everything in not wanting AF to start. Do you think your mind can trick your body into stopping AF?

How come I've spent most of my life worrying about getting pregnant and now at 37yrs old it's all I want and feel like it is such an exact science that it's almost impossible. :shrug:

Sorry for the meltdown :cry:

Huge congratulations to all with :bfp:

I have a rediculously regular 26 day cycle almost to the hour!

However, here I am on day 26 and all I have today is sore bbs and a brown to pale pink cm (TMI sorry!). I'm too scared to test as I don't want to see a BFN.

I feel like I'm almost holding everything in not wanting AF to start. Do you think your mind can trick your body into stopping AF?

How come I've spent most of my life worrying about getting pregnant and now at 37yrs old it's all I want and feel like it is such an exact science that it's almost impossible. :shrug:

Sorry for the meltdown :cry:

Huge congratulations to all with :bfp:

:hugs: I understand how you feel.

I hope AF doesn't show. Perhaps take a test in the morning and then you will know either way. x

:cry: i took the test right away.. and bfn :( i cant believe it im so upset :cry: and no sign of AF... its not fair!!! there is no way im waiting for another 100 day cycle im going to the doctor 2mor!!!

i cant stop crying this confirms it for me... there must be something wrong with me.. ever since march my cycles have been messed up!! sorry for the long wait ladies and the disappointing result :cry:.. well im off to be with david.

:cry: i took the test right away.. and bfn :( i cant believe it im so upset :cry: and no sign of AF... its not fair!!! there is no way im waiting for another 100 day cycle im going to the doctor 2mor!!!

i cant stop crying this confirms it for me... there must be something wrong with me.. ever since march my cycles have been messed up!! sorry for the long wait ladies and the disappointing result :cry:.. well im off to be with david.

Oh I'm so sorry honey. I seriously opened this forum with so much hope and both hands in the air with all my fingers crossed. :hug:

Please let us know how you get on at the doctors.

Baby hopes I am so gutted for you....go to the docs tomorrow and let us know how you got on!! Thinking of you xxxxx

Ah hun, im so sorry to hear this. :cry: I was sure it was going to be your month !! :cry: Just wanted to wish you the best of luck with the doctors tomorrow and hopefully he/she can shed some light on the subject. :hugs:

ladies im just so scared there is summit wrong with me.. i mean.. me and david have been ntnp since december and we got preg in march... that ended in m/c and nothing since.. thats nearly a year and only preg once... and weird cycles now??
and now david is doubting we sud ttc anymore cuz he says its upsetting and stressing me out too much.. but if i give up that will make me feel worse..

i wont be able to go to the doc till friday cuz ive bloody forgotten my medical card at my mothers house and it costs €50 to see the doc without it. :cry: this really isnt my week my tummy is still cramping and pulling.. my body is being cruel playing tricks on me..

im gonna use the other test 2mor just so i know i have used fmu.. but i wont be expecting a +

thanks ladies for you support... :cry: i dunno why im so upset about it really.. ok ima shut up now...

ladies im just so scared there is summit wrong with me.. i mean.. me and david have been ntnp since december and we got preg in march... that ended in m/c and nothing since.. thats nearly a year and only preg once... and weird cycles now??
and now david is doubting we sud ttc anymore cuz he says its upsetting and stressing me out too much.. but if i give up that will make me feel worse..

i wont be able to go to the doc till friday cuz ive bloody forgotten my medical card at my mothers house and it costs €50 to see the doc without it. :cry: this really isnt my week my tummy is still cramping and pulling.. my body is being cruel playing tricks on me..

im gonna use the other test 2mor just so i know i have used fmu.. but i wont be expecting a +

thanks ladies for you support... :cry: i dunno why im so upset about it really.. ok ima shut up now...

Babyhopes, I am so very sorry. See the doc when you can and let us know how it goes. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thinking of you babyhopes.... There are some women who continue to test BFN even though their pregnant. Definitely see doc... Hope all is well.

I am roughly 8-9dpo, not feeling much if anything at moment apart from dull low period like pain/pressure bladder that has been there for past 4 days at least... AF due in 5 days!!

Good luck to everybody!

ladies i love you all :D i come on here and see all the lovely comments.. and i feel a whole lot more positive.. im gonna test again 2mor so its fmu.. and then see the doc fri.. by then there will be no doubt either preg or not... so from here its up and forward :happydance: and if i get bfn again well then heres to next cycle :drunk: my DF thinks i prob ov later than i thought but meh i dunno..

thanks again ladies... im praying for a :bfp: for us all soon :D

awww sweetheart im so sorry!! i really hope your doctor can help you! im about ready to go and see someone soon aswell, its been 15 months since we have lost bub and i havnt even had a sniff of a bfp!...
i really hope you get some help from your doctor hun xx

I am terrible, only 8-9dpo and I tested today... Couldn't hold out!! Obviously BFN :-( but it's my own fault for giving in, AF not due for another 4days will test again then - gotta be strong lol :blush:

I cracked and tested this morning 14dpo and BFN! Ok so where is the :witch:.?

I reckon she'll show up now I know the results.

Babyhopes10 keep positive honey and hoepfully the docs will give you the answers you need. :hugs:

All those that got a BFN maybe November is our month :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->