Anyone OV'ing? Want to go through 2ww together

well AF is due on the 18th of october.. so ill be testing that day and you?.. heres to our :bfp: on the first cycle :drunk:

My af is due Oct 12th. :hugs: Fingers crossed we could be lucky enough for our :bfp: on our 1st cycles!! I will definatly :drunk: to that!! (Or not is it is :bfp: !!!) :haha:

hehe maybe just some juice :haha: so were not that far apart in our cycle so :D

i think im ov early though... i think i am today.. ive been getting cramps for the last 3 days.. and ill be cd 11-12 so.. im hoping thats not too early to cause troubles in implantation...
but means if i get preggers this cycle i will be due the 24-26th of june :happydance:

me too hehe your only 6 days b4 me .. so what day u testing on??

and if i o'ed early then our bubs sud be due due close in date too :happydance: thats so cool. so any symptoms yet? :hugs:

Probably the 13th / 14th if no visit from af. :happydance:

Had quite bad cramping last 3 days and almost constant indegestion! Which is weird. Felt abit sick too. Im hoping its not all in my head!!

How about you?? :hugs:

well im only oin today or 2mor.. so anything right now is just ovulating symptoms lol.

when i was preg b4 i had bad heartburn and indegestion so.. sounds good to me if thats how u feel hehe. :hugs: ill be away on the last few days on my 2ww.. so it might distract me abit..

no... i had a m/c at 12 weeks.. but i still remember when i first got preg how i felt.. though at the time i didn actually no i was preg, it was only after when i realised i was preg that i knew the heartburn must of been from that lol.

how u? :hugs:

no... i had a m/c at 12 weeks.. but i still remember when i first got preg how i felt.. though at the time i didn actually no i was preg, it was only after when i realised i was preg that i knew the heartburn must of been from that lol.

how u? :hugs:

Oh im sorry darlin - i always have been too nosey!! :dohh: Hope you're ok. :hugs:

Cramps aren't as bad right now but still having quite bad indegestion - thats unlike me - never have it normally! Im still thinking its too early to be a pregnancy symptom tho. What you think? :shrug:

You feeling anything yet? :hugs::flower:

well if u are preggers then the hormones cud be causing that feeling :happydance: just have to wait and see

im still gettin ov pains :wacko:

oh sorry lol im going to london for the day :happydance: im going on a training thing in karate but also shopping in london is the best so it will distract me abit.

and hopefully when i get back... i can test.. i really wanna see :bfp: and for you and of course my good friend trish :hugs: were all kinda testing near the same time

:dust:

hi ladies!

gosh, oct. 17th seems like forever away.

so, do any of you bd just for sh*& and giggles??? or do you stop when ov is over.
:hugs:

hmmmm i don't make it as big of a deal as when ov is coming...i haven't dtd since the day after ov...

ok i have a question? does anyone boobs hurt?? mine are so sore! and my boobs are never sore! by the way i got VERY drunk this weekend and we :sex:, i wonder if getting drunk and having sex is the way to get pregnant (seems to happen for so many ppl including me with my first baby)..ahh i hope these sore boobs mean something cause these shooting pains hurt!

hmmmm i don't make it as big of a deal as when ov is coming...i haven't dtd since the day after ov...

ok i have a question? does anyone boobs hurt?? mine are so sore! and my boobs are never sore! by the way i got VERY drunk this weekend and we :sex:, i wonder if getting drunk and having sex is the way to get pregnant (seems to happen for so many ppl including me with my first baby)..ahh i hope these sore boobs mean something cause these shooting pains hurt!

i just totally felt myself up while i read your post. is that weird? i'm totally lmaof as i type this...ohhh, what ttc will do to a girl.:winkwink:

Oooo go Kates go!:happydance:Im excited for you, different has got to be good! xxx:hugs:

G morning girls!!!!!

How are we all???!!!
6dpo today
I feel alright this morning.... tho my headache has found a home in the back of my head and doesn't want to leave...hmmm.... not sure if I want that sort of squatter in there!:growlmad: It's just a dull ache and cos I still have this raspy cough, every time I do cough it pounds.... ugh!:wacko: buuuuuut apart from that nothing at the mo'... but I still it's too early for preg symptoms.... tho I think ov symptoms shoulda passed by now, no?! So they're limbo symptoms.... see... I really am going loopy!:wacko::wacko::wacko:hahaha
Aaaaaaaaanyway..... as they say, implantation could be anywhere from here on in - eeeeeek, now I really can start finding new things to pinpoint! Here's to SS fun!:rofl:

What are you girls seeing/feeling??

lol impatient is right!! i just want it to be atleast 5 days in the future right now....ive got the head aches coming and going all day today and i have reflux, hoping its good...its funny when your TTC you embrace aches and pains lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->