Anyone OV'ing? Want to go through 2ww together

Thanks to both of you for the quick and comforting responses girls....:hugs:
I can't really blame it on my head to be honest cos that's almost gone... It just seems like I am tense but don't realize until I scream out.... I have made sure to apologise and cuddle lots.... but like you say MrsLQ.... I still feel crap.....

Chill.....

I bet you are there thinking you are the worst mother in the world.....believe me your far from it. Let it go!!!

When your little un, does something wrong I bet you explain what she did wrong kiss and make up and forget about it...so do this for yourself....don't hold onto the negativity it brings.

Chin UP!!!

Also is that your daughter in your avatar pic?

*UPDATE*

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww........weird pain in my (.)(.)'s not tender, not stabbing, not shooting, but suddenly really aware of them> Strangeeeeeeeeee

Thanks hun!! I do feel a little better now and you are right... the more I worry about it the more tense I get.... sooooo..... breeeeeaaaaaath...... yep! that's better......(sigh)......

Yes that is my precious little doll in my avatar...!:cloud9:

Now.... what's up with your (.)(.)??!! Good sign?? Hope so!:winkwink:

Ok.... am I the only one who's been a snappy b!#@h all day?! :growlmad:Please tell me no....!!!!:wacko: I have bitten my DD's head off for no good reason and I just can't even see it coming!! Does that sound stupid? Gee, I hope Megg's doc ain't reading or she'll have me committed quick smart!!:haha: not funny tho, I don't like mood swings and I especially don't wanna take things out on my precious little darling.....:nope: This has to pass surely....!

I've been exactly the same as this for 2 days now, really moody and snappy! Glad I'm not the only one. I feel quite bad because I'm being totally foul to poor hubby! :hissy:

Please could you add me as testing next Friday 9th Oct? Thank you xx

hi ladies!

gosh, oct. 17th seems like forever away.

so, do any of you bd just for sh*& and giggles??? or do you stop when ov is over.
:hugs:

Oh its all about the giggles!!! :happydance: Definatley no stopping once Ov gone! :haha:

well i was sick this morning :( so i dunno if it is the flu or just bad cold.. either ways its not fun.. im going away next friday i hope its gine by then... and i have sore head.
im just hoping it wont get worse and cause me to be out this month :cry:

Fingers Crosed Baby!! I felt REALLY sick this morning and now starving and can't stop eating but also still having light cramps. At 4 / 5 dpo im hoping this is a good sign!! :happydance:

PS - i go to work and look at all you ladies posting!! Its like a have to read a novel when i get home just to catch up!! x

Maratobe and TrishyC have added you both

Once I know who will be first to test...or (booooooooooooooooooo) gets hit by the witch first....I will add it in further at the end of the thread.
Its on page 11 if anyone does want to find it!!!

I am updating tests dates.....so ladies who haven't let me know when you will be testing / when aunt flo is due.

I am feeling really crappy at the moment with this cold, but hopefully it won't last too long!!! Can't wait till 2mrw as I will be down to the 1ww...yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Hey Mrs LQ - please pop me in for the 12th x

hi ladies!

so, do any of you bd just for sh*& and giggles??? or do you stop when ov is over.

Oh its all about the giggles!!! :happydance: Definatley no stopping once Ov gone! :haha:

Haha I agree with that, we like to do it when we like to do it, even after nearly 5 years together we still average 3 times a week.

Not sure whats going n with my (.)(.)'s....... probably just because Oliver has been jumping all over them. Now have weird tummy feelings....like it is filled with air......probably is and I just need to trump....hahahaha

hi ladies!

Haha I agree with that, we like to do it when we like to do it, even after nearly 5 years together we still average 3 times a week.

Not sure whats going n with my (.)(.)'s....... probably just because Oliver has been jumping all over them. Now have weird tummy feelings....like it is filled with air......probably is and I just need to trump....hahahaha

:haha: trumpings good!

Just sent hubby a txt saying horny!! ...... lets see how soon he gets home from the pub!! :haha::haha::happydance:

lmao im guessin it wont take him long to go home from the pub :haha:

sooooooooooooooooo how long did it take for him to get back......and did you do the deed?

I have my brother and sister in law both staying, one in the living room and one in Olivers rooms, they have fallen out with their Dad and are saying they refuse to move back (drama!!)

I feel terrible because I am thinking if I do not get a positive this month....hpe they aren't here when I ov......as I don't feel comfortable ding stuff when people are staying..... i am a SCREAMER....there I said it...eeek

sooooooooooooooooo how long did it take for him to get back......and did you do the deed?

I have my brother and sister in law both staying, one in the living room and one in Olivers rooms, they have fallen out with their Dad and are saying they refuse to move back (drama!!)

I feel terrible because I am thinking if I do not get a positive this month....hpe they aren't here when I ov......as I don't feel comfortable ding stuff when people are staying..... i am a SCREAMER....there I said it...eeek

Ha ha Im glad Im not the only one who wants to kick loved ones to the curb! My Mother is talking about coming to visit and all I could think was I hope its not around O time!:haha: I don't think DH would feel comfortable about doing the deed with mumsie in the house, funny!

pheeeeeeeeeeeeew

Glad I am not on my on there.

Lets hope it wont matter because we will get BFPs!!!

woke up feeling very yucky this morning....i think more tired then anything but i too have been very snappy....specially at OH but i think he understands....7 days to go!!

hi ladies. i'm testing oct. 17th.

i hope all the sore ( . )( . )'s and flu symptoms turn into :baby:s

lots of love and :dust: from california!!!

Okay well Im going to put my strange happenings here, not going to make a new thread and draw attention to myself in case I make an idiot out of me! :rofl: Ive got a few af like pains in the groin area and because I can I poas! :lol: Was an opk, but bugger me, it turned +! Now I dont know if Ive just buggered my dates up royaly, or what, I had a +opk cd 11 & 12 along with O pains 12 & 13. Ive done a search and came up with 2 posts with the same +opks 5dpo and both preggers from that same cycle! Blahhhh what to think!:wacko: Buckets of Baby Dust to you all! xxx:hugs:

:hugs: awww darling....lol now im tempted to POAS haha:blush:

i woke up this morning and my bbs are sooo sore :( i hope thats a good sign lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->