Anyone ovulating 31st oct/1st nov?

I just can't wait for Friday to feel like i've got something to cross my fingers for! Keep thinking what if somehow i don't ovulate till my hubby goes away to work again on sun night!!

They always seem to be away at the worst time don't they? DH is out at the footy tomorrow night, but he is at least taking the afternoon off, so he's promised to greet me at the door naked when I get home from work (tmi maybe?..... :blush:)

Hope you get perfect timing Ivoryapril xx

Thanks, you too! My hubby and i are trying the 'just relax and don't use anything and it will happen when it happens' approach, he's not even discussing babies! Or should i say, he's using that approach. I'm using the 'chart like crazy and get the timing exactly right for a baby ASAP' approach! x

Hi girls! I'm not very good at keeping up with all these threads...lol

My hub doesn't know what to think with all this. He's happy we're trying but he's as laid back as they get I think...helps me to stay sane... :)

My hubby's wanted a baby for years so he's kinda cool with all of the charting and stuff, not that he's getting involved......well except for the :sex:, I kind of need him involved with that!! He's used to me planning everything like it's a military operation, holidays, moving, Xmas etc. so I think he would have been surprised if I hadn't found some way to organise baby making too!! Give it a couple of month's tho and it will probably wear thin for him too, he wasn't impressed when I mentioned EWCM the other day :laugh2:

I think if i started telling him details about EWCM there would be no :sex: to be honest! Off for a :shower: and bed. One day closer to trying!! x

I'm sheduled to O on Friday too! Although we are not scheduling BDing so hopefully DH will just be in the mood! Guess I better pull out that sexy cat woman costume:ninja:
Wish me luck we even BD!

Hi girls! I'm not very good at keeping up with all these threads...lol

My hub doesn't know what to think with all this. He's happy we're trying but he's as laid back as they get I think...helps me to stay sane... :)

Same here, I am much more sane now that my DH wanted to relax and not try so hard, meaning no scheduling sex!

My husband always wanted one, but when I said to him this morning (Warning: TMI)
"I think some of your spermies leaked out of my twap" there was this stunned silence on the phone.... then he started giggling like a little girl. What a goober.
I posted my BFNOPK's in the OPK gallery.
And before anyone can say it: I have a problem. I am a POAS addict. I am past denial. Only 11 more steps to go in my POASA classes.

I should be ovulating This Friday/Saturday too !!! WOO HOO!! ... I don't know if anyone has read my story but.. I just had a beautiful baby boy 5 months ago and I started back on the pill August...spotted all month cause my body was getting used to it again.. and then September finally got caught up. Stopped after that.. had a regular period this month... and BD Today and yesterday!!!! WOo hoo!. We're trying for a girl so I've read to have sex 4-5 days BEFORE ovulation since female sperm live longer.

So I'm hoping I would just get a BFP since maybe my body obviously didn't get too used to the pill... so we'll see!

GOOD LUCK ALL!!! :)

I think if i started telling him details about EWCM there would be no :sex: to be honest! Off for a :shower: and bed. One day closer to trying!! x

Hmm, yeah probably not my wisest move! Think in future I'll be saving all details of bodily fluids for the B&B forums - you lucky girls!! :rofl:

They always seem to be away at the worst time don't they? DH is out at the footy tomorrow night, but he is at least taking the afternoon off, so he's promised to greet me at the door naked when I get home from work (tmi maybe?..... :blush:)

Well so much for the opportunity to BD after work, before DH went out. Turns out I wasn't the only one to leave work early, his mate has just pitched up half an hour early to pick him up, so no BD for us today :hissy::hissy::hissy:

oh, and still no pos opk :sad1:

Well its technically good that you havent got a positive opk yet if you haven't had chance to :sex: surely when he gets in tonight you can be waiting at the door for him and get those little fellas in there before you ov? x

I'd try, but after all the :sex: we've been doing the last few nights, the chances of me still being awake are pretty slim too! To be honest it may be good to give the little guys a break, at this rate I doubt there's many left!! Trouble is I just know if we end up with a :bfn: I'll be blaming it on tonight!!!

How's things with you? All prepared for OH's homecoming on Friday? x

Oh and the sad was because I've been feeling blue on and off all day - no idea why either!!

Hormones! I'm looking forward to Friday but i keep thinking what if i don't ov? For some strange reason the month before last i just totally skipped a period (no chance at all that i was PG) and since then i been so wary because i've always had very regular periods. It has taken a while to get my cycle back to normal after coming off the pill in may though so maybe its just that x

Big :hug: Keeping my fx for you. Are you getting any symptoms yet? x

No, but i don't usually until day 12 or 13 so just keeping an eye on the old CM and trying to relax. I know you said this is your first month charting but have you been trying for long before now? Natalie x

We were married in July, so I guess since our wedding night!! But up till now it's really been more a case of not preventing rather than trying. When I look back knowing what I know now our attempts probably weren't very well timed! What about you? xx

We're pretty similar! We're both 25 and married in April, we haven't been 'not preventing' until 2 weeks ago so this will be our first 'on time' attempt. I just know this 2ww will kill me! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"