Anyone ovulating 31st oct/1st nov?

Urghhh!!! Tell me about it, I've been tying myself up in knots waiting for a positive opk so the 2ww is gonna make me crazy! I'll be relying on you to keep me sane :hugs:, promise I'll do the same for you x

It's a deal! I am hoping ov will somehow be later than usual, like Sun or Mon so we have plenty of chance to :sex: before it happens. Its rubbish that my OH is away! Have you told anyone you're trying now? I haven't because i don't want to really tell anyone i'm pregnant until i'm at least 8 weeks or so. x

Nope, not telling anyone, even my sister and we're really close. I put enough pressure on myself at the best of times so I figure if anyone else knows we're trying I'll be making it even harder for myself!! That's why I'm so glad I found this forum. It's been killing me not talking about it and now I can finally shout WE'RE TRYING TO GET PREGNANT!!!!! Man, that feels better :rofl: I'm going out to a friend's tonight though and it's going to be so hard cos she'll be talking all about her wedding which is the major thing going on in her life right now, but I won't be able to talk about TTC, which has been consuming my every waking thought for the last few days!!

I know, its all i've thought about since we got married. Our family and friends know i'm keen to get going fairly soon but we've made out we aren't thinking about it til next year. My dream is to surprise our families on christmas day with the news! x

Fingers crossed I'll ov around the 1st too, don't think I ov'd in my last 2 cycles so I'm desperate to get a +ve OPK and to ov this month. We're going with the sperm-meet-egg plan timing and using pre-seed.

Hopefully I'll have good news just after my birthday with a :BFP: this time around. A sticky bean would be the best pressie ever!

What is pre-seed? I've heard it mentioned but i'm new to all this! x

I know, its all i've thought about since we got married. Our family and friends know i'm keen to get going fairly soon but we've made out we aren't thinking about it til next year. My dream is to surprise our families on christmas day with the news! x

Here's hoping hun [-o< . Gotta run now, catch ya later.

Hi SianMA, nice to see you in here, the buddies for ov this weekend are building up nicely!! :hugs: Lots of girlies for moral support in the 2ww xx

Pre-seed is sperm-friendly lubricant. It sort of mimics fertile CM - I don't tend to get loads of EWCM so we use it around ov to give the spermies the best chance of survival.

Well i just got bitten by the POAS bug and ordered a bunch of ovulation and pregnancy test strips! Hope they arrive on Friday morning!! x

I think I got a pos OPK! Check out the pic in the Ovulation pic gallery and let me know what you think... is it dark as or darker than the control line??? If it is, I will O sometime in the next 24-48 hours! Which means on my B-day!!!! Happy Birthday to me!

Sorry if TMI, i read on here about people checking their cervix so i read up on how to check and mine definately feels firm and closed. I thought i was due to ovulate tomorrow or saturday!! Have i got it all wrong or is there still plenty of time for it to soften and open up? Thanks x

Am v. impressed hun!! Haven't tried checking CP yet. I have no confidence in my ability to find it!!!!!! Where did you find the instructions?

I am ovulating today, (The 30th) so I say count me in on this one! :)

I can't remember Carrie, i just googled it. This site seems to say the same though https://www.beyondfertility.com/art3.htm how did you get on? Positive OPK yet?

My OPks arrived this morning and i only got a faint line today but i don't feel like there's anything going on yet and thats good cause hubby isnt home til late tonight so i'm hoping i will get a positive and some pains in my side tomorrow x

I'm waiting for Ov, I guessed this weekend sometime, but I'm not showing any signs of it. My cp is unreliable, but it's very high, soft/squishy, and a little open...

Mine hasn't changed apart from it seems a bit higher, but perhaps i'm imagining that! It is open a little, probably the diameter of my little finger, and has been since yesterday. I had a bit of cramping today in my lower abdomen and thighs like i do when AF is coming but i think i've had that before Ov too...

Things are sounding good for you though Meli Tia!

I've had a few stabbing pains in my left ovary through the day but not pains as such. Shame my CP doesn't match up :dohh: think i will do another OPK late tonight x

I've had a few stabbing pains in my left ovary through the day but not pains as such. Shame my CP doesn't match up :dohh: think i will do another OPK late tonight x

I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope... :D

Well how did we all get on this weekend girls? I had faint lines on my OPK tests on friday but not enough to be considered positive. Saturday and today there was no line at all?! I've had no major signs of ovulation apart from a couple of twinges on Friday so don't know what to think. We only :sex: friday and today (sunday) and hubby has left to go back to work for the week now so not sure i'm in with much of a chance. I was sure i would have EWCM and ov pain as i often do but didnt :cry: trying to stay positive but it doesnt seem too hopeful x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->