Anyone ovulating 31st oct/1st nov?

Still BDing each day, not too sure when I'll Ov, who knows what's going on in this body. I am checking CM and CP though to stay somewhat informed...still looking like Ov is coming up. I might have already but I never got EWCM, was quite dry until Friday. We shall see!
Ivoryapril, stay positive! I'm losing faith in those OPKs and I've never even used one! ha! I'm hoping for you! :hugs:

i am confused about my OV too had a coupld of faint OPK's but nothing pos and norm have by now very strange - bit worried but trying not to as there is still time i suppose xxx although my FF says I am 6dpo?!?!!

Sorry, I know I've been MIA from here in the last couple of days so I'll bring you up to date. Got second lines on my OPK Thursday and Friday, but they weren't as dark as the control lines, which was prob a good thing cos I was exhausted so ended up :sleep: instead of :sex:!! Finally got a proper positive yesterday so it's been full on baby-making since (despite getting a muscle spasm in my back when I was cleaning yesterday, which has meant I'm completely laid up today)!! If I don't get a :bfp: this month it won't be for wont of trying!! Fx

:hugs: Sounds very well-planned and positive for you Carrie! Fingers crossed!! x

Thanks, you too! My hubby and i are trying the 'just relax and don't use anything and it will happen when it happens' approach, he's not even discussing babies! Or should i say, he's using that approach. I'm using the 'chart like crazy and get the timing exactly right for a baby ASAP' approach! x

hi ivoryapril, it appears we are cycle buddies and not only that we seem to have something in common whn it comes to our OHs. mine would just kinda freeze if i let him know im ovulating and want to bd, so i just kinda build uo the sexual tension days ge4 the dday and just kinda go with the flow or at least i make him think i am:happydance: . i wish all of us the bst and hope i will be among those who will join the nov:bfp:.
go away :witch:

Well how did we all get on this weekend girls? I had faint lines on my OPK tests on friday but not enough to be considered positive. Saturday and today there was no line at all?! I've had no major signs of ovulation apart from a couple of twinges on Friday so don't know what to think. We only :sex: friday and today (sunday) and hubby has left to go back to work for the week now so not sure i'm in with much of a chance. I was sure i would have EWCM and ov pain as i often do but didnt :cry: trying to stay positive but it doesnt seem too hopeful x

hi again, i would advice that u remain hopeful cos sometimes O signs do change, i had a :bfp: in oct but m/c at 6wks, i dint get any positive signs on my opk but my cp and cm were hinting that i was ovulating days before i was supposed to so i just made sure i BD with my OH when i thot i was ovulating and when i was supposed to but didnt feel like it was happening. im not sure exactly when the lo was conceived cos she wasnt around long enuf but im just glad that i went with my gut feeling and bd anyway. i wouldnt worry, just remain hopeful and positive. :bfp: is on the way.:hug:

Well i was doing OPKs without him knowing or i thought he would flip cos he hates things being all structured and organised. Well after being so careful where i put them i did a test and left it on the sink in the bathroom!!! I'm so absent-minded when i'm wrapped up in doing something! He went in for a wee and all of a sudden he said 'what's this thing?' and brandished my test stick! I was mortified so just brushed it off and said 'oh its just an ovulation test cause my cycle was so funny last month, who knows whats going on in there'. .. And he didn't freak out! He just said 'do you have to leave things you've weed on on the sink?' Lol. And then we :sex: a few hours later so it can't have scared him that much! x

Ok girls, maybe TMI but i'm excited! I thought it was all over and done with but i decided to check my cervix and there's defo EWCM up there! Its not there when i wipe, but its there nontheless! I don't think i was checking properly. I found a website that says use two fingers to squeeze the bottom of your cervix and thats what i got!! So maybe it was there the whole time and i wasn't reaching it? Or maybe its new and i'm just ovulating now? AAARGGHHH! x

Hello thought id join in, my last cycle hay wired a bit with 37 days so hopefully my calculations will be correct hahaha...

Supposedly was O on 31/1 so did some :sex: on the 31st and yesterday :)
I have no clue when i ovulate so just took 14 days in consideration and calculated it online as form the start date of my weird last period hahaha..

I will defnitly need to take some notes on how to find this stuff out .

As the others my DH is very laid back with it all and thinks i shouldnt fuzz to much, unfortunately i have a nice obsessive tension hahahahaha

Hi,
Just found this thread...been away for a week and am just trying to catch up. I OV'd 31st Oct.....Due to test 14th November...day before our 1st Anniversary!!!!! Really hope that we get :bfp:......my last one was day before OH's Birthday,although ended in m/c @ 10 weeks.
It would be amazing for it to happen again. FX
Don't use OPK's just leaving it to chance although it would be the icing on the cake for us!

Fingers crossed for you Jaccib! Well girls, i'm totally lost... Got a bit of EWCM today when i wiped, don't know what to think. Was pretty sure i ovulated friday but now its looking like it was maybe yesterday or today. Either way, we :sex: friday and sunday nights so i'm just hoping that somehow we've caught my egg!! x

hi ladies, this 2ww thing is killing, i am having all sorts of imaginary pains. i seem to be having loads of cm though, backache and loads of acne.bbs are starting to hurt too. anyone else having some of these signs of ???? whatever?

ughh im having some cramping since yesterday and i am afraid i miscalculated O seeing i used the standard given calculations..

Guess i will have to be good and wait ill the 22 to test as that would be my AF date compared to the 37day cycle i had last month.. :O

Or should i just be naughty and take a test on the normal cycle day befor ei quit the pill?!

I think just see how it goes Lunaty and see if you have any symptoms you think are worth checking out.. I have decided it was definately friday or monday that i ovulated as no more symptoms have arrived regarding ovulation so at least i think (99% sure) that we're in with a chance since we BDed friday and sunday evenings :happydance:

Yes i too have had achey boobs since sunday and lots of spots, don't know if theyre post-ovulatory or what. Usually i just get little pimples before i ovulate and spots when due on, but got lots of big old red zits on my face right now! Not reading into it at all though, i'm just trying to ignore the 2ww apart from chatting on here. Its the only way to stay sane! x

I was supposed to OV on the 31st but have no idea if I OVed earlier or none at all. I hope I have at least a chance this cycle! I've had cramps for a week now and tender boobs and getting over a breakout so I'm thinking I OVed last week a little early. I sure hope so!

Fingers crossed for everyone! I can't wait til we can all test!

Tell me about the ^&(@^& breakouts!!!!
Might be stress related with me though hahaha, still cramping a bit not as heavy as the 3d and 4th of Nov though..

I think i might have catch d the flu in the mean time.. My nose is runny and im having headaches (like my synus is blocked or something argg..) just feel a bit dazzed, hope this wont stand in the way of TTC (did lots of BD :D )

this waiting game is a real chore! trying to take my mind off it but my brain just keeps registering and storing everything that goes on in this body of mine!

i wish i had some symptoms to store ahahaha, unfortunately i did the same last month though and it drove me completely nuts being a week late and having negs !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->