• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone ovulating around 5th of July and want to wait the TWW together?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So I think I'm either ovulating today or tomorrow, we'll see what my temp does tomorrow and I was wondering whether anyone out there is ovulating around the same time and wants to buddy up and face the next two week wait together?

I'm going to try to be really well-behaved this time and leave the tests alone until I am 14dpo at which point I will take a digital (no line eye with that one!). That's if I make it to 14dpo, as my luteal phase has been short with my breastfeeding cycles. So I promise I won't be a bad influence making anyone test early :blush:

We are TTC our third and last baby with my cycles messed up from breastfeeding our second. This is my second cycle after getting my periods back and they seem to be sorting themselves out a bit. My last cycle I ovulated CD60; this time CD25, so getting shorter! We managed to dtd every other day through my fertile period, so hopefully we did enough to catch a sticky egg!

Fingers crossed for all of us! Hope there are some fellow ovulators out there looking for a buddy!

I will! Ovulation is today (or maybe yesterday) for me so I will cover all bases in the next couple of days just in case and hopefullybaf won't come and I can test on the 20th :)

:wave:

Yay and hi! How are you guys feeling about this cycle?

I became surprisingly stressed the last few days when I had felt so relaxed, so I think there's more riding on this for me than I'm willing to admit to myself. I'd like to say I won't mind another BFN cycle, that we were lucky last time and fell second cycle, so I should prepare for this one to be longer. But at the same time I have that in the back of my mind - we fell second cycle last time, so we should this time too! Having said that, I'm not too hopeful this cycle. I do think my hormones are still messing up my body and I won't get a BFP this cycle. I'm very happy to be pleasantly surprised!

I feel pretty positive about this cycle because I got pregnant with our son my first soy cycle and this is my first soy cycle ttc #2
I also had a MC the cycle before my :bfp: and this is first.cycle since my second MC so hoping it'll work out like last time

This is my seventh cycle trying for my second. I'm cautiously optimistic .... But I'm that every month lol

I O'd on July 4 (not confirmed yet on FF but pretty sure it will be!). Feeling... ambivalent about this cycle. We timed everything perfectly this cycle (best cycle we've had yet!), but I have one blocked tube so whenever I O from my right side there's really minimal chance of conception. This is my seventh cycle TTC #1 after an ectopic late last year, and all those negatives are bearing down on me after symptom-spotting throughout most of the TWWs :) But I'm hopeful. Always hopeful! Best of luck to you ladies!

Me! I'm ovulating today (July 6). This is our first try for number two. Last time it took 8 months, then I has a blighted ovum, then bfp 2 months after that. Hoping things go a little quicker /smoother this time! I've been exercising and drinking a fertility tea so we will see if those help. Fingers crossed for us all!!

Hi! I O'd on July 2nd as FF says. My OPK was almost positive on July 30th so thinking more so July 1st but just going with the 2nd. 4DPO today - TWW sucks!!!

I have been feeling a lot of pinching/pulling sensations in my lower abdomen! FX it means something lol. I know 4DPO is very early but I'm hopeful!

So I just o'd yesterday. Today I'm feeling cramps and tugging sensations. Am I crazy or would u actually feel something that soon?

Probably
what you're feeling is probably left over from ovulating

Attachments

• fallopian_tube.jpg
    fallopian_tube.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 28
I O'ed on either the 5th or 6th. I O'ed a few days early and we BD'ed twice in the past few days, so am hopeful!

Wow thanks for that photo, Powell! It makes me so hopeful just thinking of the possibilities of what could be happening inside right now :)

So I'm having some WEIRD cm this cycle. I'm on progesterone suppositories right now so that never helps, but from 1-3 dpo (including today) I have had the craziest cm. It looks like almost a thicker ewcm consistency (stretchy about 1 to 1.5 inches) but it's yellow/white and creamy... and then after I try stretching it a few times, it gums up and goes sticky. No idea what that's supposed to mean. My temp shift has definitely happened and I got crosshairs today, but still, SO WEIRD. And I have no idea how to code it on my Fertility Friend haha. I've been saying ewcm just because of the stretchiness. Anyone know how to code this?

So exciting!!!!!!! I'll be feeling for cramps and watching for a temp dip for the next few days!

So exciting!!!!!!! I'll be feeling for cramps and watching for a temp dip for the next few days!

Are you feeling any twinges, Powell? I've been feeling twinges on my left side!!

Thanks for the pic!

Prob a dumb question, but do u still dtd after u ovulate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->