• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone ovulating around 5th of July and want to wait the TWW together?

Old bfp chart vs current chart!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-07-21-22-23.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-07-21-22-23.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 4
Waiting, waiting, waiting. Tww is so overrated lol

Hi ladies,

Sorry I've been absent :blush: my mum is staying and with the kids and work I get no time to go online!

Hope you're all coping okay with the TWW! I'm 3dpo this morning and my temperature keeps going up :dance: I like how my chart is looking this cycle.

I like looking at the image of the fertilised egg travelling down the fallopian tube. I have a book called the Pregnant Body Book and it's more like a biology textbook on pregnancy and the anatomy of a pregnant woman. There are two double spreads all about the journey the fertilised egg makes and how implantation happens. It can take four days after implantation starts for the egg to be fully implanted, which explains why some women get later BFPs.

I'm trying hard not to read into anything, but then again, I am only 3dpo :D

I am almost positive that I ovulated yesterday! Let's hope this one sticks!

Hello girls, I'm looking for some buddies for this TWW. I'm currently 3 dpo per FF and opk. I'm trying for #2 and this is my 3rd month TTC on metformin. FX'd. :)

What are you taking the metformin for if you don't mind me asking

What are you taking the metformin for if you don't mind me asking

Sure, I take Metformin because I have Policystic Ovarian Syndrome aka PCOS, therefore, the majority of the time I do not ovulate on my own due to insulin resistance from the PCOS. I've been taking 1000 mg 2X a day for nearly 3 months and ever since I began the metformin I've clearly seen ovulation through BBT Charting.

I've always had periods, so that complicated things with doctors telling me I must be ovulating if I have a period. Boy how they were wrong!

Hope this helps.

It's great that you're seeing a definite change since taking it BrendaJ!

Does anyone else get tender breasts and ovary pains after O? I've had them today, but they're not pg symptoms for me, I used to always get them after O. It's very annoying and uncomfortable!

I feel tired and sore breasts, but it could just be the progesterone, too early for pregnancy symptoms. Also, since I don't normally ovulate I am not sure what O feels afterwards. So far the last few months have been tender breast, cramping, vivid dreams early days after O, and so far AF showed up each time... Lol. I'm going to try not to symptom spot, it's just so hard when you have no clue what to expect. When I became pregnant with my first, I had tiredness and breast tenderness as my first and early symptoms before a bfp. I had no clue I was pregnant!

Today is 2DPO and my temp is still up!! :happydance: All signs point to ovulation! Which is super exciting because I have a history of irregular periods and I wasn't sure if I was even ovulating at all. Yay!!

Yay, trishpalac!!! Isn't it funny how we can be just so ecstatic at just the sign of Ovulation??! That's how I am!!! I feel empowered, lol. Good luck and best wishes!! FX'd for all those who are waiting for their BFP!

Ladies - I'm starting to feel unsure about when I O'd. I just recently stopped the pill on 6/14 had withdrawal bleeding that started on 6/18 had only been on the pill for 2 months - noticed EWCM on 6/27 I believe and bought OPK's (first time ever using them) had an almost positive on 6/30 then after that nothing. It got really light again. This was the almost positive that I got. EWCM seemed to disappear on 7/2. Could that have been my surge? I'm feeling out right now :(

Attachments

• 20150629_180424.jpg
    20150629_180424.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 5
You could have geared up to O but didn't for whatever reason and your body is trying again. OPKs only tell you when your body is trying to O. Only BBT can confirm O

Ladies - I'm starting to feel unsure about when I O'd. I just recently stopped the pill on 6/14 had withdrawal bleeding that started on 6/18 had only been on the pill for 2 months - noticed EWCM on 6/27 I believe and bought OPK's (first time ever using them) had an almost positive on 6/30 then after that nothing. It got really light again. This was the almost positive that I got. EWCM seemed to disappear on 7/2. Could that have been my surge? I'm feeling out right now :(

You could have ovulated 7/1 or 7/2, or not at all. Unfortunately there is no way of telling by just taking an opk. Same thing happened to me this cycle, my CD 19 opk was extremely dark but not as dark or darker than the control line. I was testing 3 times a day every day and I never got a clear positive, so I took that as my surge, however, I BBT Chart and confirmed ovulation on CD 20, the day after my "almost positive" opk which is where it should be. (Normally you ovulate 12 to 24+hrs after a positive opk.) Had I not been temping, I would've been in limbo too, because the day I ovulated I had almost no CM at all. You should really think about charting through Fertility Friend. Take a look at my chart :) for some guidance.

You could have ovulated 7/1 or 7/2, or not at all. Unfortunately there is no way of telling by just taking an opk. Same thing happened to me this cycle, my CD 19 opk was extremely dark but not as dark or darker than the control line. I was testing 3 times a day every day and I never got a clear positive, so I took that as my surge, however, I BBT Chart and confirmed ovulation on CD 20, the day after my "almost positive" opk which is where it should be. (Normally you ovulate 12 to 24+hrs after a positive opk.) Had I not been temping, I would've been in limbo too, because the day I ovulated I had almost no CM at all. You should really think about charting through Fertility Friend. Take a look at my chart :) for some guidance.

Forgot to add my pic of my opk's

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 7
Hi! Hope you don't mind me joining.. I (think) i ovulated on Monday.. FF is showing dotted crosshairs, I usually get a definite ovulation on FF so I'm a little confused!

Forgot to add my pic of my opk's

That is the most beautifully organized TTC chart I've ever seen! Wow! Do you keep track of that every month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->