• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone ovulating around 5th of July and want to wait the TWW together?

I too would highly recommend fertilityfriend for charting. I started when we were TTC our daughter and it helped enormously. I did it for several months before we started TTC her and by the time it came to trying I felt confident I knew my pre-o signs and patterns. This time charting has been necessary as I am so irregular with periods recently returning and breastfeeding still. Last cycle I ovulated CD60 and this time CD25. I never would have known if I hadn't been charting as I only had one afternoon of +OPKs this time (I normally get two days) and so I didn't believe them. It's only seeing my temp shift that makes me believe I ovulated. I am so happy with my chart this cycle, it's looking so typical! Makes me think my hormones are doing what they should. It's also mirroring my BFP cycle with my daughter pretty nicely.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-07-09 at 21.02.10.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-07-09 at 21.02.10.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 5
If I don't get a BFP this cycle then I'll be joining you ladies with charting as well for next cycle!! :flower: thanks for the advice!!

Hi! Hope you don't mind me joining.. I (think) i ovulated on Monday.. FF is showing dotted crosshairs, I usually get a definite ovulation on FF so I'm a little confused!

Hey Jadeystar, can you get a link to your chart so we can take a look? Sometimes things get a little wacky making it hard for FF to predict correctly, maybe a fresh pair of eyes can see something different or help you be more confident in the date FF offered!

Im new to this page and forums in general. I think I O'd on the 5th or a few days before and we...i guess BDd (although im not positive what that stands for) 2 times the few days before. I can't wait to test. Ive got 3 babies in heaven

@Alikat27, thank you :)! And yes, I obsess a little... Only because I need accurate referencing, and want it to be as easy to read as possible. I got on my computer and made a cell box in accordance to my usual testing days :)

Welcome ksierra44 :hugs:

I've been on baby and bump since we were TTC our daughter and I love it here, lots of supportive ladies who understand the madness of TTC!

BD stands for baby dance. DTD stands for doing the deed.

Sorry for your losses! I hope this is the cycle you get your rainbow.

Hello gals! I couldn't decide on whether or not to join a forum this time but I've decided I am. I had a pretty rough time after last cycle ended but this cycle I've been trying to temp on FF. I have 28 day cycles "usually", except this cycle. This cycle I honestly think I o'd on CD 26 (July 3rd), but I'm unsure as I didn't use any OPK and my FF graph is wicked with missing temps and inconsistent wake times. I feel it's the only explanation as to why af hasn't showed (was due July 6). Why do you gals think I might be off this cycle, what are the usual factors of af being late?

Hello Ksierra44, welcome to BnB, I'm 4dpo (days post ovulation) and will be testing, if I can hold out might I add :D, at 10 dpo!

@Ursula, Welcome! If you normally have a 28 day cycle, CD 26 seems really, really late. However, it's not entirely impossible, it just means you might have a longer than usual cycle or get a BFP if you caught the egg! Do you think you can add a link to your chart so that we can have a looksee? Also, if this cycle is unsuccessful, and you temp again, try setting an alarm every day of the week, as soon as you hear it, pop the thermometer in your mouth and record your temp. and go back to sleep. I am not sure if you already do this, but it's the only advice I have :). Forgetting to take it one day, or having an unusual temperature here and there shouldn't interfere with FF, but if it happens often enough, then it will most definitely cause chaos. GL!

Hi ladies do you mind if I join you? I also ovulated on July 5th

I have a bit of a long story - we had decided to start TTC our third and final baby either in sept or dec this year (probably would have settled on NTNP from sept). This month we BD on the late evening of CD7. Considering my AF lasts full 5 days I figured in my head before we did it, that we would be 'safe' as I was at least one full week before ovulation.
I've been temping on and off for a few months and charting on FF in preparation for TTC later this year. TBH I have no idea how to use it properly - I thought a positive OPK confirmed ovulation but I'm reading here that it doesn't? Also I have no idea how to attach my chart to here!

So we have just BD that one time this month on CD7. I have a very regular cycle of 28-30 days and the other months I have ovulated it was usually CD15. I randomly did have two very short cycles recently but my last one was bang normal at 30 days.

So anyway to my surprise and slight terror, I got positive OPK on CD11 and CD12 this month and FF has given me crosshairs suggesting I have ovulated CD12 which is three days earlier than I was expecting.

I now find myself in a TWW and I honestly don't know how I feel, part of me is excited however most of me is terrified at the prospect of three, and wishing I hadn't taken that risk until later in the year like we had planned. I think my chances of conception are low as we only BD'd once well before ovulation. However my sons were both conceived rapidly one on the second month of trying and the other after one single oops giving us an 18 month age gap that we had never planned!

Anyway symptom wise I have been very tired, I've had a migraine on ovulation day, I've had some random twinges and I feel very very bloated.

Sorry for the big massive essay, I just have had all this building up and nobody to explain it all to!

Thanks for the welcomes! :) My graph should be linked below. I did try setting my alarm clock for a time to temp but my alarm clock stopped working and I haven't gotten a new one yet...I need to get on that though. I stayed within a range from about 7:30-8:30 so I'm hoping it wouldn't be affected by it that much? FF didn't even chart me down as ovulating yet but I strongly believe it was July 3 due to the significant drop and then significant increase in temperature, even though I missed a few days between. I'm going to see how it plays out if I do say that I did ovulate on July 3 (cd 26). How soon should I be testing? Af was due after cd 28, so July 6 would've been my cd 1.

@Boo44
I've read your post a few times (don't worry about it being long!) and think that since it was easier to become pregnant the first two times for you then you do have a chance of pregnancy because it is easier for you. Just my thoughts though...

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.jpg
    chartgraph_module.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 5
Boo44 - hopefully the time between sex and ovulation will be too long for fertilisation to take place. Sperm can live up to 5 days of the conditions are perfect, but it is rare. The old saying of "it only takes one" isn't strictly true, as hundreds of sperm are needed to attack the coating of the egg to allow the chemical reaction to take place that will allow just one in. So you actually need a lot of sperm for conception to take place, even though it's just one sperm that eventually does the deed. After five days the chances of hundreds of sperm being left are very slim, so you should be okay! Especially if you didn't have fertile mucus to help the sperm along. Did you notice if you had ewcm? Good luck. I hope the TWW isnt too stressful for you.

Ursuala that is a huge temp jump! Bigger than a normal ovulation temp spike. Were you slightly unwell? Timing between 7:30 and 8:30 won't be a huge issue, but you've missed a lot of key temps, so from your chart it's impossible to say when you ovulated. For ff to pinpoint ovulation you need three temps above the cover line and you have one really high temp and then your temp comes back down to the usual level. Sorry to say, but from your chart it doesn't look like you ovulated yet, but that could be because of the missing temps. Did you get any other signs July 3rd like an increase of ewcm in the run up to July 3rd that suddenly dried up afterwards or cramps? I hope you did ovulate! If you ovulated July 3rd I'd wait at least 14 days after that.

So, is it more important to test so many days post ovulation or around when your period should start?

Another question, with the ewcm do you usually dry up the day or two after
ovulation? I had a lot the week leading up to the 5th and have basically been dry since.

ovulation? I had a lot the week leading up to the 5th and have basically been dry since.

I don't get EWCM but I do get watery and it seemed to change to creamy the next day, when my cervix went back to hard and closed

Yes, that's what's meant to happen after ovulation. It usually turns dry the day after, as oestrogen levels drop rapidly just before ovulation takes place, so by the day after, cm should be drier. I always dry up the evening of the day of ovulation, helpful for me to know when o happens.

Thanks ladies! I've had twingey pains today and sticky cm. I can't decide whether I want to be pregnant or not! Part of me will be nostalgic for what might have been and the other part will be very relieved if not..

I did get copious amounts of watery and ewcm on CD10 which is what prompted me to do opks this month as I wasn't going to otherwise. When they suggested ovulation on CD12 I was very surprised x

Well, I am a bit late in seeing this thread, but I O'd on the 3rd of July. So...hi! :)

I'm 8 dpo today. Had weird spotting at 1 & 4 dpo this cycle, which I usually don't get any spotting between AF. I've been tired but that's nothing new, and not really any other symptoms to speak of.

FX for everyone!

I'm 6 dpo now and I'm have been so ridiculously tired! My oh is saying he is too, so either we r both sick or something, or he is just bring a copycat (which is nothing new) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->