• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone ovulating around the 13th?

So, someone else is trying to decide whether or not to keep high temps? I discarded 2 consecutive high temps on the 10th and 11th because I'm pretty sure I had a bug, and I don't want to "confuse" the software. I'm pretty sure my O day was yesterday.

So, someone else is trying to decide whether or not to keep high temps? I discarded 2 consecutive high temps on the 10th and 11th because I'm pretty sure I had a bug, and I don't want to "confuse" the software. I'm pretty sure my O day was yesterday.

Yeah, I had some kind of bug too. I had a temp over 100 degrees one day. I think I'm only going to toss that one for now as even though the others were high they are still "normal". I think I ovulated though but I can't confirm that with temps so I guess I don't know for sure....

I bought a fertility monitor last month. Based on it's data, I was at "peak" fertility the 13th and 14th. So, I'm pretty sure my O was yesterday. If it weren't for the monitor, though, I wouldn't have a clue. That's especially true since that puts O at CD15. Last month my O fell on CD9 according to my chart (and that makes sense given that AF came 14 days later).

I had a Mirena removed in late April. So, I guess my cycles are just normalizing.

I bought a fertility monitor last month. Based on it's data, I was at "peak" fertility the 13th and 14th. So, I'm pretty sure my O was yesterday. If it weren't for the monitor, though, I wouldn't have a clue. That's especially true since that puts O at CD15. Last month my O fell on CD9 according to my chart (and that makes sense given that AF came 14 days later).

I had a Mirena removed in late April. So, I guess my cycles are just normalizing.

I started the monitor this month too. I got my peak readings and positive OPK'S the day after my temp started going up. I had CM and my CP seemed good too so I'm hoping I actually ovulated but a lot of people say you can't know for sure without temps. :( Frustrating.

I started the monitor this month too. I got my peak readings and positive OPK'S the day after my temp started going up. I had CM and my CP seemed good too so I'm hoping I actually ovulated but a lot of people say you can't know for sure without temps. :( Frustrating.

I know what you mean. People have been saying the same to me. I bet you'll get your high temps starting tomorrow.

Mag, what dpo are you?
Hi Amy, I think I am 8-9 dpo and cramps are my usual telltale sign that af is on her way. I won't put much hope on this cycle.
How is everyone going?
:dust: to all

Hi

Well I've had a confused few days!

Firstly my OPKs went straight from low to peak reading. I usually get 1-2 days of low, then 3-4 days of high readings and then my peak! So I continued to use them after my low reading on CD10 and peak reading on CD11 and had 1 day of low readings and then kept getting high readings! Lol! I found a graph online which shows normal estrogen levels during your cycle and they are slightly elevated in the luteal phase so that could explain the high readings so I'm going to stop testing now. Plus I definitely feel I've ovulated (temps have risen albeit slightly, sore nipples and no more ewcm)!

Talking about my temps they have not been as high this cycle as they were last cycle. Last month my pre-O temps were around 36.1-2 and 36.5-7 after. This cycle they have been around 35.8-9 pre-O and 36.2-4 after. I read that you should look at the pattern and not the individual temps so I can see my temps have definitely gone up showing I ovulated. I am just confused if I Ovulated on CD11 or CD13 still though. FF says CD11 but I feel like it was CD13 as on CD14 I had sore nipples and no more ewcm.

Either way that would put me at either 5-7dpo today. So I think the symptom spotting will start soon! :haha: saying that I did wake up with a stuffy nose this morning! :haha:

I am having my 21day blood test done in 2 days! And got my 3rd acupuncture session tomorrow night!

How is everyone else? Any symptoms for you TWW ladies?

Xx

Ugh. At only 2DPO, I'm anxious as all get out. I can't wait til I can start posting in the POAS Party forum. I haven't even gotten my crosshairs yet, though. I'm confident that I will get them tomorrow, though. I had 2 low temps that coincided with my peak fertility readings on my fertility monitor, and now I've had 2 high readings following those peak readings. I'd like to get this month's show on the road, though, and hope that it's my last month on this particular road!

So if my expensive FR OPKs are correct then p-tracker was wrong and I still haven't O'd. I am CD21. Starting to get nervous but I guess my cycle just isn't regular yet post-nuvaring :(

So if my expensive FR OPKs are correct then p-tracker was wrong and I still haven't O'd. I am CD21. Starting to get nervous but I guess my cycle just isn't regular yet post-nuvaring :(

My first cycle post-mirena removal was 40 days. My second was 23 days. (I'm normally 28).

Yeah last month was 34. Looking like this month might be longer...unless I have a short luteal phase - will see. I think they used to be closer to 30.

I think I'll give in and test this weekend and will be devasteted when I get a :bfn: I am sick of this waiting and ss:brat: why can't our bodies turn green or sth if we have conceived?!

Good luck magrat!

And this is a cross-post if any of you are in the end of July testing party thread but I am excited. I think now on CD22 I may finally be close to O'ing!
My digital FR OPK said no this morning but had a line on it for the first time ever. A dark one too. The box says not to read it like that but I feel like it has to mean SOMETHING, right?! Thoughts?

That isn't a control line BTW. It has never showed up before. I think the control is the bit on the far right.

https://s13.postimg.org/ninoo86w7/tmp_2697_IMG_20140717_063331958_HDR1096021202.jpg
img

Good luck magrat!

And this is a cross-post if any of you are in the end of July testing party thread but I am excited. I think now on CD22 I may finally be close to O'ing!
My digital FR OPK said no this morning but had a line on it for the first time ever. A dark one too. The box says not to read it like that but I feel like it has to mean SOMETHING, right?! Thoughts?

That isn't a control line BTW. It has never showed up before. I think the control is the bit on the far right.

https://s13.postimg.org/ninoo86w7/tmp_2697_IMG_20140717_063331958_HDR1096021202.jpg
img
Thanks but I'll do it mainly because we are going to lift some heavy boxes at work next week.
Looks like you are close to ovulation so go catch that egg:thumbup:

Hope everyone is doing well!

I had to go to the doctor today for whatever this infection I have is because I vomited this morning randomly. Of course he's asking me if I'm pregnant and I'm like, "if I am it's VERY early as I just ovulated monday" he of course still does a test so I got to hear the words, "the pregnancy test was negative" today. Like I need that?! And I told you it'd be negative. And a $30 pregnancy test? Whatever. Haha

He gave me pregnancy safe antibiotics but I'm not going to take them. I think I might have made myself vomit because I started zinc this morning. I read it's good for fertility but apparently it didn't sit well. LOL

Crystal - Ugh. Why would he give you antibiotics just for vomiting once? That doesn't even make sense.
I can't stand when doctors just throw antibiotics at things that might not even be bacterial!

Crystal - Ugh. Why would he give you antibiotics just for vomiting once? That doesn't even make sense.
I can't stand when doctors just throw antibiotics at things that might not even be bacterial!

I think it was more about the fever I've had for the last 3 days. And there was some evidence of infection in my blood test. The vomiting today was just the straw that broke the camels back and made me finally go to the doctor.

I think it was more about the fever I've had for the last 3 days. And there was some evidence of infection in my blood test. The vomiting today was just the straw that broke the camels back and made me finally go to the doctor.

Oh that makes more sense. Feel better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"