**anyone ovulating on or around 11th march?***

pomeranian

Reaction score
hi ladies, thought id start a thread for anyone who is due to ovulate around the 11th of March.....

though we could start a crazy symptom spotting thread!! :wacko::wacko:

and see how many :bfp: we can get!!

Were heading into those all important 5 days leading up to ovulation so i hope your all :sex: lots!!!

This is my third cycle of TTC and im so hoping that it will be my last!

I think im due to ovulate between 11th and 13th of March (11th being cd14 but last month i Ov on cd16)

Im not charting BBT or using OPKS, just lots of bd (every other day since end of last AF and now every day!) Want to make sure we dont miss the window of opportunity!!

Its my birthday on the 30th so unless the nasty :witch: gets me towards the end of the month im going to hold off testing until then!! Would be a lovely birthday gift :happydance:

:dust:

hi!

i'm o'ing on the 11th :) cant wait! i'm using opk's and preseed! and fertileCM and allot of other things lol!

i've been ttc nearly a year! hoping the preseed and fertileCM will help since i think my problem is fertile cervical mucus. i don't have allot of that! opk's help me see if i do even ovulate since you might not some months.. so thats why i do it and then i'll know when to bd allot not to miss it!!

but if you bd every day it should work fine too :) good luck and baby dust ***

Pomeranian....I think I'm due to ovulate any day now! Had lots of ewcm and op. OH has just been away with mates for 3 days but we dtd the day he left and last nite when he got home and this morning :winkwink: hoping I haven't missed my chance! I'm on cd 13 and have a 32 day cycle. Xx

hi!

i'm o'ing on the 11th :) cant wait! i'm using opk's and preseed! and fertileCM and allot of other things lol!

i've been ttc nearly a year! hoping the preseed and fertileCM will help since i think my problem is fertile cervical mucus. i don't have allot of that! opk's help me see if i do even ovulate since you might not some months.. so thats why i do it and then i'll know when to bd allot not to miss it!!

good luck!!!

ohhhhh pretty doggy is that a pomeranian??

Pomeranian....I think I'm due to ovulate any day now! Had lots of ewcm and op. OH has just been away with mates for 3 days but we dtd the day he left and last nite when he got home and this morning :winkwink: hoping I haven't missed my chance! I'm on cd 13 and have a 32 day cycle. Xx

ohhhh sounds promising!! so the waiting begins :wacko:

hi!

good luck!!!

yes it is!! :) the love of my life... next to oh of course!!

hi!

good luck!!!

yes it is!! :) the love of my life... next to oh of course!!

i have two who look just like yours!! they too are the love of my life, i tell my OH he comes first but secretly my pompoms do :winkwink:

how do you think yours will be with a new addition to the family?

Im worried about my little charlie boy, hes very much a mummied little man who likes to be carried and cuddled all the time!! trying to wean him off me a bit at a time so it doesnt come as a shock to him!

Lola wont care as long as she has her toys and a belly full of food!!

:) wel my girl loves me to bits as well.. she's also used to me carrying her around and as long as i throw ball to her when i get home, she's happy.

she follows me everywhere and sneaks onto the bed at night to come sleep next to me.. she love oh too but not nearly as much as me. i don't know how i will do with her and a baby.. she will be fine with a baby i think as long as she still gets attention. she will always be my baby girl even if i have a human baby girl :) i will still give her allot of attention so should be fine!

i'll find a way to make her and our other 2 dogs used to a baby somehow before he/she's born.. bcoz they are very aware of anything i have in my arms that they are not familiar with... so will get a doll or something and carry it around in like the last trimester and talk to it etc so when the baby comes the notion will not be that unfamiliar. will look ridiculous to oh i know but i don't want to just pitch up with a new addition to the family one bright morning and then they don't know whats going on..

:) wel my girl loves me to bits as well.. she's also used to me carrying her around and as long as i throw ball to her when i get home, she's happy.

she follows me everywhere and sneaks onto the bed at night to come sleep next to me.. she love oh too but not nearly as much as me. i don't know how i will do with her and a baby.. she will be fine with a baby i think as long as she still gets attention. she will always be my baby girl even if i have a human baby girl :) i will still give her allot of attention so should be fine!

i'll find a way to make her and our other 2 dogs used to a baby somehow before he/she's born.. bcoz they are very aware of anything i have in my arms that they are not familiar with... so will get a doll or something and carry it around in like the last trimester and talk to it etc so when the baby comes the notion will not be that unfamiliar. will look ridiculous to oh i know but i don't want to just pitch up with a new addition to the family one bright morning and then they don't know whats going on..

now that is a very good idea!! i may do the same!! although im sure i would like a total mad woman!!

they get very jealous of each other, fighting for my attention so no doubt this will continue with a baby!!

i dont have any friends with babies so i cant even get them used to small people!!

yes it is important to me how she copes with it.. because she fights for attention as well. so i don't want her to feel i love her less.

and you know what i don't care if i look like a mad woman because my doggies are important to me and how they adjust is important too so i'm going to try make the change for them is easy as possible!!

lets just hope this is our month!!! ***

are you using preseed?

Im pretty close to the 11th! Im going to test regularly starting then :)

no im not, ive heard lots of people rave about it, i think i may use it if in unsuccessful this month!

are you using it?

are you doing anything else? im trying the whole pillow under the bum things although again im sure this is a myth and not really something that makes any difference!!

no im not, ive heard lots of people rave about it, i think i may use it if in unsuccessful this month!

are you using it?

are you doing anything else? im trying the whole pillow under the bum things although again im sure this is a myth and not really something that makes any difference!!

i'm using it for the first time this month. i think i have a cm problem so should help and i have heard ALLOT of ladies getting their bfp the month they used it so no harm in trying!!

wel the thing is the moment the sperm gets to the cervix the cervical mucus only lets through the good propper healthy sperm. the rest stay behind and die. thats why some of it comes out afterward. but it almost immediately goes into the cervix so propping your but in the air afterwards seem like a myth to me as well..

i read that studies done on preseed shows it increases the motility of sperm by 80% compared to couples who use no lubricant. so it makes the sperm move allot faster into the cervix increasing their chances to get to your tubes :)

are you using it?

i'm using it for the first time this month. i think i have a cm problem so should help and i have heard ALLOT of ladies getting their bfp the month they used it so no harm in trying!!

wel the thing is the moment the sperm gets to the cervix the cervical mucus only lets through the good propper healthy sperm. the rest stay behind and die. thats why some of it comes out afterward. but it almost immediately goes into the cervix so propping your but in the air afterwards seem like a myth to me as well..

i read that studies done on preseed shows it increases the motility of sperm by 80% compared to couples who use no lubricant. so it makes the sperm move allot faster into the cervix increasing their chances to get to your tubes :)

ohhhhhhh may have to invest in that next month if i dont get my :bfp: this time around!! think i have to order it from online tho!

are you in the states? is it expensive?

Hi Pom! I am due to O today! I'd love to join you on symptom spotting, lol. This is my 2nd cycle trying. Last month was my first time trying and I was very disappointed to get spotting from 6DPO that lasted until AF. Here is my recap for this cycle:

I have a 28 day cycle. BD on CD8, CD10, CD12 (w/3g Preseed), CD13 (w/3g Preseed), yesterday was CD14 and I got an almost positive OPK at 4pm and a bright positive at 10pm. BD with 4g Preseed! So, according to +OPK last night I should O today! I hope that was enough cuz I don't know if hubby is up for anymore, lol.

P.S. My hubby has a pomeranian who is like his baby. He's had it about 10 years so it's quite fond of him. Doggie just came to live with us (previously lived with DH's parents) about 6 months ago and he doesn't seem to care for me, he just wants DH all the time! LOL

Hi Pom! I am due to O today! I'd love to join you on symptom spotting, lol. This is my 2nd cycle trying. Last month was my first time trying and I was very disappointed to get spotting from 6DPO that lasted until AF. Here is my recap for this cycle:

I have a 28 day cycle. BD on CD8, CD10, CD12 (w/3g Preseed), CD13 (w/3g Preseed), yesterday was CD14 and I got an almost positive OPK at 4pm and a bright positive at 10pm. BD with 4g Preseed! So, according to +OPK last night I should O today! I hope that was enough cuz I don't know if hubby is up for anymore, lol.

P.S. My hubby has a pomeranian who is like his baby. He's had it about 10 years so it's quite fond of him. Doggie just came to live with us (previously lived with DH's parents) about 6 months ago and he doesn't seem to care for me, he just wants DH all the time! LOL

bahahaha pompoms are very loyal animals, mine dont care too much for my OH either, my little boy turns his head when the OH tries to give him a kiss!!! all i have to do is say 'mummy kiss' and the little bubba plants a smacker on me!!!

right then girlies lets get this month sorted!!

I am on CD 14 and should be ovualting CD17-19. We have started to use preseed this month too. I was only able to use it once last cycle right before i ovulated..so i am hoping for a :bfp: We have been trying to conceive for 17months now and would love a little bun in the oven :dance:

Good Luck to all and lets get all :bfp: and :dust: to all

Hello ladies! Im due to O in 3 days :) Third month trying, will be using conceive plus and soft cups. Ive been on Vitabiotics pre conception vitamins and im temping as well. I was using pre seed and pre for 2 months so i thought i'd give conceive plus a go! :) I have practically no cm so i needed a little help in that department. I've read so many good reviews on conceive plus so fingers crossed! I've always had a very regular cycle, 28 days, until last month when AF came again 9 days after she left, then arrived when it was supposed to.

I dont have poms but i do have to beautiful black labs. They have never really been around kids but they are lovely dogs and im sure they will cope well.

:dust: Baby dust to all of you!!

My first round of clomid I should ov sometime between the 11th and 16th hoping sooner so I can start my POAS addiction again :)

I am due to ovulate (fingers crossed not feeling hopeful) between the 11th and the 15th of this month. We are trying the SMEP approach with cncieve plus and moon cups. However we have both been ill this month so BD on day 8 adn day 11 so far, hoping for tomorrow if DH is better (day 14). Fingers crossed I at least ovulate.

Baby dust to all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->