• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone ovulating today (13 Sep)? Want to wait out the TWW?

I can see the bottom one too. Hopefully it's not an evap, just the start of a faint BFP!

I am still feeling so good about not testing. Normally by now I would have totally caved and done a cheapie at the very least (if not an FRER too), but not this cycle, I don't even want to! I think it's down to three reasons.
1) I'm so scared of another chemical, I don't want to risk seeing faint lines that then disappear again.
2) I feel very confident, that a part of me is so sure I am pregnant that I don't need to early test like crazy to confirm it. This one is crazy to me! I can't even explain why I feel like this! I am a bit worried this will lead me to be crushed if I get BFNs on Thursday... but most of me is sure I don't need to be worried...
3) I think I'm coming to terms with when I am likely to get positives and that for me it's impossible to get early positives, so I shouldn't even bother trying.

Hopefully this calm attitude will continue this week. I expect it shall, as I am busy with work in the week and have less time to obsess!

I think you will get your BFP, Squirrel :) Intuition is usually always right!

Lora, Im not great at tweaking so I usually dont try.

So my wondfos definitely have lines on them today... with my second to last pregnancy my wondfos were positive a full day before FRER even picked it up.

Attachments

• 20150920_125945~2-1.jpg
    20150920_125945~2-1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 20150920_125945~2.jpg
    20150920_125945~2.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 19
I see them too mustang especially the middle one nice thick line too!

Hmmm, after going crazy with our angel baby I am a tad scared to test early. I have pestered him so bad, that my desire for this to be it is through the roof!!!!

Besides I know that if I start I will totally fall into addiction again lol :). So I'm just waiting on Af, or preferably her absence.

Omg Mustang I see lines! Please be our ray of hope and get that BFP!

I feel similar to you Squirrel. I feel pregnant, like deep down sure. And like you if I get a BFN I am going to be devastated....might be a good reason for me to get him to change his mind so that we can properly start trying. Be like look, if you just give in then I would not be so obsessed over our mishaps!

I have also been stalking as I o'd on the 12th so thought I would finally say :hi: Unlike you ladies I'm totally not feeling even half as confident as you all are! This is our last cycle before dh starts a job where he will be traveling a ton so I'll probably be out so many months without even a chance. I hope all of your gut instincts are right and we get to see lots of bfps from you ladies soon!!

Miracles I'm the same I don't feel like I have a chance at all this month! Best of luck x

Mustang I have made your second photo a negative..what do you ladies see now?

Attachments

• mustang test.jpg
    mustang test.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 13
Ladies I totally feell what everyone is saying!!!

I feel like I have been implanting ALL DAY!!!! My boobs are so sore that when I acidentally hit them I started crying!! I am getting emotional. But these twinges have me worried. I just MC 8/6 and feel that maybe its been trying to implant that is why i have been feeling twinges this long...last time it was two big twinges and was done.

I will test on Wednesday at 10dpo....uhhhhh I think ima lose it if it is a BFP bc I am sooooo scared...

What do you ladies see on the photo i posted?

I see the line on the middle test for sure. That was my darkest test of the day and it was at 4:30am. I took another one a few minites ago and I dont see anything on it. Makes me wonder if that dark test was a dud or it was the only time my pee was concentrated enough to pick up hcg.

I feel really nervous about testing tomorrow. Just checked my last pregnancy chart and I got my first BFP on cycle day 22... which is tomorrow! I am super nervous that it is going to be negative. If it is negative I can pretty much count myself as out. Ive always gotten BFPs at 8dpo. Ive never gotten a later one before.

Mustang:hi:
Haven't spoken to you before direct! I def see something on the bottom one
Also, Awesome bulldog pic! I'm a mustang girl too hehe CobraSVT, and have a Bullmastiff I am training to show soon.
FX and Dust to you!

Thanks JLM :)

Ugh I am in the foulest mood ever. I usually dont get pissed off like this until my period is due but geez I have been so irritable since yesterday. Totally TMI but I have had loose stools since yesterday too which is also something that only happens during ovulation and my period.

I dont want to get super hopeful or anything but Im really thinking I have pregnancy hormones surging right now.... I just have ro! Otherwise there is no other explanation for it!

That's great Mustang. I feel very similar, very irritable and quite confident I'm pregnant.

My temp is staying at it's higher level, so I reckon my chart has gone triphasic (though now I've said that, watch it plummet tomorrow!). No real symptoms, just a few mild ones like ovary niggles, breast tenderness, ever so slight sore throat when I woke up this morning, very vivid period dream last night (I tend to dream of positive pregnancy tests and the last time I had period dreams I got my BFP with my daughter :haha: doesn't mean anything, but it's a nice coincidence) and fatigue. All these could very easily be AF symptoms as well and besides, I don't think I would implant before 8 or 9dpo (8dpo today) so impossible to get real symptoms, except the sore throat, which could be caused by EPF.

Fingers crossed for everyone! Anyone else tested yet?

I wavered this morning on 8dpo. My tests are on my desk with 'DON'T DO IT, wait till Thursday' written all over them in thick permanent marker, but even then I had a moment of madness thinking, 'shall I just do one now? I'm 8dpo, that's okay right?'. No! It's not alright!! Haha! I am glad I stopped myself, I need to wait till 11dpo, I've never managed to wait before and I know they would be BFN today even if I were pregnant as I've never had a BFP before the night time of 10dpo once and on 11dpo with three other pregnancies.

Not tester here, my FRER should arrive today but I'm holding off til Wednesday.

My opks are stark white though so not looking hopeful.

I wish I had your will power ladies! Nothing for me this morning... well, my wondfos are definitely darker than yesterday but Im going to say they are only evaps. Stupid things arent worth the money. Im pretty bummed but I keep thinking I have one last chance tomorrow. If I ovulated on cd15 which is probably what happened due to the signs I had then tomorrow would be 8dpo which is when I get my first positives. Im not holding out much hope, I feel out.

Mustang if they're getting darker it's unlikely they're evaps- have you done a frer today?

Come on ladies there's got to be some bfps between us x

They are getting darker but they still have that shadowy look, not pink.

Mustang I agree that if they're getting darker then they must just be very faint lines surely? When the lines are super faint on ICs it's hard to see colour in them. You're still so early even if you're 9 or 10dpo. The most common implantation day (proven through extensive studies) is 9dpo, so those women wouldn't get a positive test till 11dpo. You might just be too early still.

And loraloo your OPKs being blank won't make a difference now, as the same applies. If you're around 8dpo as well then it may just be too early and baby hasn't implanted yet, which would make it impossible to get lines on any test, LH or hCG.

Come on ladies, chin up! :D

What is your guys' opinion on testing early? I can see some of you test at 8 dpo and on. Some people prefer to wait until af is due so if a chemical happens, they wont have to deal with the heartbreak of it. But, is it better to actually know of the chemicals so you know it DID implant, and if it keeps happening, you can talk with the doctor? Last cycle i never tested and af came right on time....but it felt like a heavier period and very uncomfortable. I was also VERY emotional. Im wondering if I had a chemical but didnt know it because I didnt test early. I think I want to test at 12 dpo this time around. So far my temps have stayed higher than they ever have, so hopefully thats a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->