Anyone ovulating today (13 Sep)? Want to wait out the TWW?

wow squirrel you wrote things that I only think about!!! Good to know someone has a like mind

When I got my BFP on 10dpo I couldnt believe it..thought I would be one of those who dont get the results until 18dpo+ I too had the veins in my chest and nipple area...but I cant tell if mine are darker or if they are the veins from when I was pregnant.

I just finished working out and I had some terrible sharp pains again on my right side along with patches of CM. This is something I experienced last time so I am not sure if this is my body getting back to normal or if this is indeed the sign!

I do not have the urge to test only because I am more scared of it not sticking.
When I had spotting on and off and everyone on the forum said its normal...even my partner said it was...i knew it wasnt for me. I totally understand when you say you just knew.

I hope you get you BFP your confidence can be read! I think there should be more studies on the hormones we produce during this TWW so we have a better understanding. As a researcher/scientist I have a certain curiosity for the human body. Its pretty amazing.

babyclements so you are testing on the 26th? 5 days to go!!! How are you feeling?

You ladies are having such wonderful symptoms that I just know this thread is going to turn lucky soon! I can't really symptom spot or test so I just keep reading and hoping for you all. I've been nauseous and my boobs have been having moments of slight pain/feeling weird and kind of hard, but I've had both of these things before and it meant nothing so I can't read much into anything. 9dpo today, just waiting to see if af comes anytime within the next week. One fertility app says I should expect the witch on Friday and the other says Monday. We shall see. Still def don't feel very positive at all.

Mustang - awesome about the fortunes!! Like a month before I got my bfp with dd I got one that said "your fondest dream will come true within this year" - then bam! There it was. Then right before my daughter was born I got one that said something about a short stranger will soon enter your life with blessings to share, she was measuring small on ultrasounds and neither dh nor I are very tall so we knew she was going to be our short stranger without a doubt! I'll never forgot those!!

I've been having cramping sensations on and off for the past week or so. It's mostly on my right side/lower abdominal but I had some of the same sensation this morning on my left side too. Is this AF about to come? I haven't had a period without being on the pill for a long time... is this what a typical pre-period feels like?

It is still early Lora! How many dpo are you?
Im too scared to test with frer this morning. Im literally skaky! Dont want to see a bfn. My pee was super diluted so I dipped 2 wondfos instead at the same time and they both popped up a line in under 5 minutes. I can obviously see the line but not the color. Im surprised I got these lines considering how light my pee was. Yesterday I could only get lines if it was very very dark yellow. Wonder if they are evaps??

Attachments

• 20150922_045310~3-1.jpg
    20150922_045310~3-1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 19
They certainly don't look like Evaps theyre thick lines too?

I'm 8dpo, possibly 9, but I tested with FRER. It's dried with a lovely evap but it certainly wasn't there anywhere near the time limit. Xx

I think it's almost impossible to get lines on that many tests and all of them be evaps. I've never even seen a hint of a line besides when I was pregnant with dd on those. Something is definitely going on! Hope you get nice dark lines soon!

My wondfos are ridiculously visible and pink this morning. These cant be evaps, I can see them from 2 feet away from my face. I did take a frer and there was definitely something there but it seemed like the indent and it disappeared about 10 minites later. There might be something there tho. Its dark here and I have to get the kids to school. Ill update when I get back home.

You cant see them well in this lighting but they are definitely there!

Attachments

• 20150922_064416~2.jpg
    20150922_064416~2.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 18
MiraclesHappn...I hope you get your BFP soon. will you be testing before AF is due or waiting to see if she shows up?

Sartlight...I had AF like cramps before my BFP so that could be a good sign...I normally feel AF brewing before some comes so that could also be it...but everyone is different

LoraLoo...awww your still not out until AF shows her face!!! If your 9dpo there is still time!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Mustang...your test look BFP to me :thumbup: .. have you thought about taking a digital to confirm?

My temp jumped way up to 98.79 this morning...my trend is very similar to my last BFP cycle. Will be buying FRER later to test in the morning. I have never used any other test so I will stick to those. Still have twinges but other than that I feel totally normal so we will find out if its a :bfn: or :bfp: about this time tomorrow

OMG ladies I think Im pregnant!! I got a line on clearblue plus test and the cheap first signal from walmart. Might be something on the frer too!!

The first response is still negative. 3. First signal from walmart and the clearblue easy cant be wrong, can they? All within the time limits.

Attachments

• 20150922_091025~2.jpg
    20150922_091025~2.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 25
They look positive to me! Do you have a pic of the cb.

Got an immediate line on equate test

Attachments

• 20150922_102741~2.jpg
    20150922_102741~2.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 24
Think I see it on the blue dye- not the clearest pic but sure it's more clearer irl. Have you told your oh yet? 😃

Ladies, Im pregnant :)

Attachments

• 20150922_114248~2.jpg
    20150922_114248~2.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member