Anyone ovulating today (13 Sep)? Want to wait out the TWW?

I usually test 9/10 dpo. I will be 9dpo Wednesday. I usually have my positive by then guess mine are early implanters.

My frer are here ive shoved them in the wardrobe before I rip them open lol

I just like testing early really, its like an addiction to me. I do agree that I would want to know if I was having chemicals.

The bottom test is from this morning.

Attachments

• 20150921_051346~2.jpg
    20150921_051346~2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 22
Temp is higher than yesterday but .2 degrees lower than my last temp on 8dpo. And I know every cycle is different but cant help to compare.

So glad I am not feeling all those twinges I literally had ALL DAY yesterday. I almost feel that I am out because I thought my temp would shoot up like last time.

Baby dust for all of us testing this week!!!

Test day Wednesday though

Loraloo: Well if you're 7dpo now then blank OPKs mean nothing :D even if you do get early tests on 9/10dpo, that would still only mean implanting 7/8dpo, which is today or tomorrow. Good idea to stow the FRER away, I keep staring at my tests on my desk, but other than my wobble this morning I seem to be keeping firm. I did pee on an OPK earlier and got a medium line, which was darker than the light line I got two days ago when I was satisfying my urge to POAS then as well. I'm trying not to read anything into that!!

Mustang - that bottom line is so so clear. Doesn't look like an evap, looks like the start of a BFP! I reckon if you tested with an FRER it should be able to pick up a line if that is the start of a BFP. My FRERs were showing clear faint lines while my ICs were showing barely shadow lines this last chemical pregnancy and with my daughter.

Loved - It's hard not to compare cycles. I do it all the time. On my ff page I keep a chart overlay of whatever my current chart is and my successful cycle with my daughter. At first, around ovulation, they were so similar, but now they're diverting and it does make me feel uncomfortable. Good luck Wednesday, really not long to go now! Wednesday will be the hardest day for me not to test, as at 10dpo I will feel desperate to, but I really want to wait till Thursday. I think I'll have to go to bed at 9pm to make Thursday come quicker :haha:

AFM: Very mild cramps setting in now. Odd, AF isn't due till Friday. The overreactive side of me is thinking 'ooh implantation' as that is meant to feel like mild menstrual cramps, but then I tell myself off :D and remind myself to stop looking into every tiny twitch or twinge.

I did use a frer, definitely negative without a doubt.

I have a speculation that the wondfos throw evaps with very dark urine. Seems like the darker the urine, the darker the evap. I really think so.

Attachments

• 20150921_014422.jpg
    20150921_014422.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 20
Hi ladies...sorry, I've been stalking. :winkwink: I am 7dpo and am not expecting to get bfp since its my first cycle off bcp...and it was a very long one..55 days. Anyway, just wanted to let you know I am secretly living through you. Hope u all get bfp! Will keep chcking in....excited for the end of this week!
:dust:

squirrel, since you said your comparison charts are not like much alike..do you still feel you will get your BFP this week?

Something inside of me is saying i wont get mine but Wednesday we shall know.

LoraLoo are you going to test Wed or Thurs?

And welcome not_so_easy

I was going to test we'd but I'm tempted to test tomorrow 🙈 I'm so impatient!

AHAHAHAH Loraloo I so feel you on that one!!

I will stay strong and test on Wednesday morning though....if I implanted like I think I did yesterday I should have good results on Wednesday

Mustang :hugs: with the negative FRER it could point to evaps, but not definitely. Your cheapies may be super sensitive and are picking up less than 12.5hCG, which is I believe the limit for them. It's also so early still! Fingers crossed!

Loved: you know even though they're not identical, I still feel really confident this cycle. I just feel pregnant. I'm starting to become unwell today - no energy, drained, sinuses itching and starting to clog up and a sore throat. I haven't been ill in AGES! When I had my positive on my daughter's cycle, I was ill then too. Yet another coincidence! Cramping has died down now, whatever it was only lasted a few hours.

Ladies, look what I got at the Asian place today!

Attachments

• 20150921_132008-1.jpg
    20150921_132008-1.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 19
I sure hope so, will see tomorrow!

Before I ovulated we ate there and I received this one:

Attachments

• 20150911_133857.jpg
    20150911_133857.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 10
Im so bored, took another frer. I usually cant see the indent line in them but I think I can this time. This reminds me very much of the day before I got my last bfp. I took a test around 1pm and could swear I saw the slightest sliver of something and the next morning I had a definitel BFP. Hopefully it comes true!

Attachments

• 20150921_141406~2.jpg
    20150921_141406~2.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 21
Mustang there is always hope until AF shows!!!!!

squirrel...do you feel the same as when you had your chemical last month? I sort of feel the same but then again not really from my BFP in July...

I want to say it will feel different because the last one didnt stick..what would you say?

Mustang hopefully those cookies are psychic :D

Loved: No I felt totally different last cycle. I felt awful about it from ovulation onwards (our timing had been terrible as my husband was away my most fertile three days) and I felt out and down the whole TWW (well, 1.5ww for me, my luteal phase is short!). When I got my BFPs at 11dpo I was in a state of shock and though I was initially happy, there was this dread that had set in by evening. I think even that first night, before the four days of faint positives that followed, I knew it wasn't going to last. I have no idea how I knew, but I think I must have. That happiness was tainted with sadness even in the beginning. I am a very scientific-minded person, I like empirically proven facts with biological explanations for how things work within the human body, so intuition is never something I have believed in in the past. I don't know how I knew though, but I did know last cycle's pregnancy was not going to last. perhaps our brains are able to somehow quantify and process how many hormones are in our bodies and perhaps my brain on an unconscious level was aware my hormones were only creeping up slightly. Having been pregnant before was maybe a control to compare levels against... who knows. Maybe now, despite hCG not being present yet, my brain is processing EPF levels instead, which is leading me to feel so sure... I don't know, now I'm rambling :haha: I would love to unpick the science of everything our amazing brains and bodies are capable of. I bet there are so many different processes going on (similar to the one I described) that would stun the scientific community if we only knew about it...

Getting perhaps a little bit more hopeful now (if that's even possible!). I have the amazing chest blue-veins that I (believe) I have only had in the TWW of my last pregnancy (and I noticed blue veins on my chest before my BFP with my son). It's something I always look for every cycle, but never see, till this evening!! Oh I hope this is a real sign for me, not just my body playing tricks on me!

I am too tired to stay awake. Work is done and now bed is calling! I have a horrible feeling I am going to buckle in the morning and test... eek!

Been getting lines on my wondfos ALL day. Ive even tested my theory about dark urine produces evaps so Ive been using semi diluted urine and the lines are lighter but tgey are still there.

Attachments

• 20150921_162955~2-1.jpg
    20150921_162955~2-1.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 22
All good still here, holding out and hoping for a bfp soon, still unsure on o day either 12 at 9pm when had pain or 15th when chart said so.... Either way I need to hold out till 26th.... Wish I could just forget about it till af does/doesn't come.

Squirrel, I just checked as didn't even think to check cheat for veins and mine are popping like they did on my first baby, Also notice the bumps Around my nipples.

Mustang, positive thoughts and hope for the best!! You seem as about impatient as I do!!! But we all have to remember there is always next month!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->