Anyone pregnant with their 3rd?

Hey

Hows MS? (sure you was lady i was chatting with on my HG thread)

This is my 3rd, i have 2 girls aged 6 and 4 (birthday will be month after this one arrives) Both of mine will be in full time school, least ill be able to rest last 4 weeks of pregnancy through the day.
x

Just had my scan. Doesn't look good. There is no baby but a sac measuring 7 weeks and a yolk sak but nothing else. Looks like a missed misscarriage. I have another scan in 10 days. Im devestated.

i am ever so sorry to hear that x

I am pregnant with my third. I have two boys already ages 7 and almost 4. I will find out next week what this little one is. My morning sickness (all day sickness) has left but I do not have my energy back. Seems I'm tired all of the time and can't seem to sleep at night. Here's to a happy and healthy nine months.

Just had my scan. Doesn't look good. There is no baby but a sac measuring 7 weeks and a yolk sak but nothing else. Looks like a missed misscarriage. I have another scan in 10 days. Im devestated.

I'm so sorry to hear about this.

Thanks all, I have to have another scan in 10 days because they arent certain whats going on but the outlook is bleak at the moment. I dont think I could have gotten my dates wrong by 4/5 weeks.

Hey

This is my 3rd, i have 2 girls aged 6 and 4 (birthday will be month after this one arrives) Both of mine will be in full time school, least ill be able to rest last 4 weeks of pregnancy through the day.
x

Hi yes that's me. How you feeling? I hope you are feeling better. Did you get sick at all with your girls? I am still feeling and being sick. Had a good day yesterday but been feeling awful today. Just forced myself to eat some lunch. X

Thanks all, I have to have another scan in 10 days because they arent certain whats going on but the outlook is bleak at the moment. I dont think I could have gotten my dates wrong by 4/5 weeks.

Bless you. I really hope that your ok. Will be thinking of you and here if you want to chat about anything. It must be horrible not knowing what's going on. Xx

I am pregnant with my third. I have two boys already ages 7 and almost 4. I will find out next week what this little one is. My morning sickness (all day sickness) has left but I do not have my energy back. Seems I'm tired all of the time and can't seem to sleep at night. Here's to a happy and healthy nine months.

Hi your boys are similar age to mine. I think im having another boy as this pregnancy feels exactly like when I was expecting my boys. I don't mind either way. Will you be finding out gender? X

Hey

x

Hi yes that's me. How you feeling? I hope you are feeling better. Did you get sick at all with your girls? I am still feeling and being sick. Had a good day yesterday but been feeling awful today. Just forced myself to eat some lunch. X

Ive had my okay days and my nightmare days (yesterday being 1 of them) im trying most things once to ser how i take them, happy to report pink lemonade lucozade is going down a treat right now so feeling more awake.
Has the days you feel sick/been sick reduced at all?
I honestly think if i didnt have sort girls out for school i wouldnt be throwing up as much.

What did you have? i couldnt even force nothing down after 12 yesterday. x

Hey

x

Ive had my okay days and my nightmare days (yesterday being 1 of them) im trying most things once to ser how i take them, happy to report pink lemonade lucozade is going down a treat right now so feeling more awake.
I honestly think if i didnt have sort girls out for school i wouldnt be throwing up as much.

Drinking something fizzy helps settle my tummy as well. I usually have some lemonade or maybe orange fanta. I just had some toast and a cup of tea. I will feel ok for a bit and then it starts again. I'm so tired I wanna be in bed by 7pm. I feel bad as well as have the b

Hey

x

Drinking something fizzy helps settle my tummy as well. I usually have some lemonade or maybe orange fanta. I just had some toast and a cup of tea. I will feel ok for a bit and then it starts again. I'm so tired I wanna be in bed by 7pm. I feel bad as well as have the b

Stupid phone replied before I had finished. I have the boys at home on Easter hols so I need to keep them entertained x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->