Anyone pregnant with their 3rd?

LeannieB

Toby and Sam xx
Reaction score
Hi I already have 2 boys who are almost 4 and 6. We had not planned anymore and this pregnancy was a complete shock but a nice one. I'm 16 weeks now so will be able to find out soon wether it's another little boy or a girl. I honestly don't mind as long as baby is ok. I have already had quite a few comments about how the hope I am having a girl this time. X

Me!! I have two girls aged 2 and nearly 4.
Although I am having a scan in the morning as ive had some spotting and cramping today, im not overly concerned but as i havent had a scan yet my midwife wants to make sure everything is hunky dory in there!

me too. I have two girls (4 & 5 yrs), this baby was planned, but I'm thinking will be the last.

Although I am having a scan in the morning as ive had some spotting and cramping today, im not overly concerned but as i havent had a scan yet my midwife wants to make sure everything is hunky dory in there!

I hope everything is ok. I'm sure it will be. I think I have spoken to you before in first tri section. How are you finding being pregnant with 2 LOs? I'm so tired x

me too. I have two girls (4 & 5 yrs), this baby was planned, but I'm thinking will be the last.

Hi you had quite a close age gap? I have 22 months between the boys I'm going to find it weird having a 4 year age gap this time. My youngest starts school in September and I'm due on the 24th September. X

I'm on my third never thought I would have 3 but I guess you should never say never!! I have 2girls nearly 6 and nearly 2 and a little boy on the way :) I had every1 on my bf side before I was pregnant an before I found out saying lets hope it's a boy other wise our family name would die when my bf dies!! Which really done my head in, in my eyes it's my child an don't care what the baby was going to be it was just a bonus being a boy I guess! Although I am scared about him being a boy after having 2 girls haha

I'm on my third never thought I would have 3 but I guess you should never say never!! I have 2girls nearly 6 and nearly 2 and a little boy on the way :) I had every1 on my bf side before I was pregnant an before I found out saying lets hope it's a boy other wise our family name would die when my bf dies!! Which really done my head in, in my eyes it's my child an don't care what the baby was going to be it was just a bonus being a boy I guess! Although I am scared about him being a boy after having 2 girls haha

Aah congratulations. People do love to have their say don't they? I must say it will be weird if this one is a girl as I am so used to boys. X

I hope everything is ok. I'm sure it will be. I think I have spoken to you before in first tri section. How are you finding being pregnant with 2 LOs? I'm so tired x

Hellooooo, thanks! Im pretty sure it will be but equally im still fretting like a donut :shrug::dohh:
Im finding it ok, my 3 year old is at nursery part time and youngest starts part time after easter so ill have some free time to clean and tidy lol. By the time baby arrives Olivia will have started reception full time so i think in many ways it will be easier than when niamh was born because i had them both at home full time.
Im not very tired (except for right now id love a snooze lol), im not suffering from morning sickness either.
The only symptoms ive got is my boobs are massive and achy, i have no periods, and a bit of podge!
With the two girls both pregnancies were really similar and i was knackered all the time and had such bad nausea i thought i was dying!! :wacko:

How are you doing? x

Hellooooo, thanks! Im pretty sure it will be but equally im still fretting like a donut :shrug::dohh:
Im finding it ok, my 3 year old is at nursery part time and youngest starts
part time after easter so ill have some free time to clean and tidy lol. By the time baby arrives Olivia will have started reception full time so i think in many ways it will be easier than when niamh was born because i had them both at home full time.
Im not very tired (except for right now id love a snooze lol), im not suffering from morning sickness either.
The only symptoms ive got is my boobs are massive and achy, i have no periods, and a bit of podge!
With the two girls both pregnancies were really similar and i was knackered all the time and had such bad nausea i thought i was dying!! :wacko:

How are you doing? x

Bless you I'm sure your be fine. Let me know how your scan goes tomorrow. I have been mega tired and want to be in bed by 7pm and if its not the boys playing me up then its my

Hi you had quite a close age gap? I have 22 months between the boys I'm going to find it weird having a 4 year age gap this time. My youngest starts school in September and I'm due on the 24th September. X

Yes very close, only 16 months, my 2nd daughter was a surprise. My youngest will start school in Sept too. I'm due in October so it will be perfect timing as I will probably start to feel more stuffed and less mobile around then. It's nice having kids close together, but now they're at an age where they understand there is a baby growing inside me and have shown a lot of interest about him/her.

Im finding it ok, my 3 year old is at nursery part time and youngest starts
part time after easter so ill have some free time to clean and tidy lol. By the time baby arrives Olivia will have started reception full time so i think in many ways it will be easier than when niamh was born because i had them both at home full time.

How are you doing? x

Bless you I'm sure your be fine. Let me know how your scan goes tomorrow. I have been mega tired and want to be in bed by 7pm and if its not the boys playing me up then its my

Sorry posted without finishing. What a wally. I was going to say if its not the boys playing me up then its the puppy! Although I took them all to the beach today so hopefully they will be tired. I have bad sickness when I'm pregnant so that makes me more tired and I'm finding it harder with 2 LOs to look after as well. My eldest is at school (year 1) and my youngest starts reception in September. So it will be me and the baby during the day. This time a big age gap will be so weird. Hope your feeling ok now x

Me, I have a 5yr old son and a 15month old daughter. this baby wasnt planned but currently 22wks pregnant with another boy :) xx

Hiya, this has actually been my easiest pregnancy so far *touch wood* most of the time I forget I'm pregnant, it isn't till I get a kick or baby kicks my bladder then I remember (how bad do I sound!) but I think because DS is at school now (reception) and I have DD at home all day with me keeping me busy I don't have time to think about it. It is nice though because this pregnancy has flown by I can't believe I'm 23wks tomorrow!! How have u been?x

Hiya, this has actually been my easiest pregnancy so far *touch wood* most of the time I forget I'm pregnant, it isn't till I get a kick or baby kicks my bladder then I remember (how bad do I sound!) but I think because DS is at school now (reception) and I have DD at home all day with me keeping me busy I don't have time to think about it. It is nice though because this pregnancy has flown by I can't believe I'm 23wks tomorrow!! How have u been?x

That's great I'm glad you have been feeling ok. I have good days and bad days. I unfortunately have bad sickness when I'm pregnant. I felt ok yesterday but already today I feel awful and have been sick since getting up. I feel bad as I just want to curl up on the sofa but can't as I have my boys at home on school holidays and they will want to go out Etc.
when's your due date? X

Just had my scan. Doesn't look good. There is no baby but a sac measuring 7 weeks and a yolk sak but nothing else. Looks like a missed misscarriage. I have another scan in 10 days. Im devestated.

That's great I'm glad you have been feeling ok. I have good days and bad days. I unfortunately have bad sickness when I'm pregnant. I felt ok yesterday but already today I feel awful and have been sick since getting up. I feel bad as I just want to curl up on the sofa but can't as I have my boys at home on school holidays and they will want to go out Etc.
when's your due date? X

Yeh my son is home as well because I the school holidays and DH is on night shift so trying to keep both kids entertained and not too loud is hard! I'm due 6th august so will have DS here then as well because it will be the summer holidays x

Just had my scan. Doesn't look good. There is no baby but a sac measuring 7 weeks and a yolk sak but nothing else. Looks like a missed misscarriage. I have another scan in 10 days. Im devestated.

I am so sorry to hear this :( xx

Oh no I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how you must be feeling. Try and take it easy and rest when you can. PM me if you want to talk. Thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->