Anyone pregnant with twins? Q about sac sizes

workingttc

Mom to 2 boys
Reaction score
Hi, I'm 8+4 today and was shocked to learn that instead of having a 3rd, I'm having at 3rd and 4th. The babies are both growing well and have strong heartbeats, but the doctor said that one of the sacs was definitely smaller. I asked her if that meant that baby's prognosis was not good, and she said that was not necessarily the case, but that she has to note it. Anyone have experience with this? Now that the initial shock has worn off, I'm terrified of vanishing twin syndrome.

I'm not too sure about that. Try to relax though!! Congratulations!!! There is a whole twins and multiples section on here though, you could go ask there.

Congratulations :) I really don't know too much about it, but I do know that my auntie had non-identical twins last year and one of them measured smaller all the way through her pregnancy and they were both fine in the end :hugs: x

I'm not too sure about that. Try to relax though!! Congratulations!!! There is a whole twins and multiples section on here though, you could go ask there.

Oh gosh, I didn't even realize that! i will check it out. Thanks for the tip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->