Anyone remember the night they conceived?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Ive seen a few people seem to remember the night they conceived, and id like to say i did but .... well i hardly had a sparse sex life :rofl:

So do you actually remember the night/day you conceived your LO?

I remember as my OH had been away for a week to spain and it was the night he got back. And we didnt get much sleep and i had glaudulfever so after that first night nothing for a week :shock: lol so its the only night that matches my dates lol nothing romantic or anything just at it like rabbits making up for the week without. lol xxx

Hope everyone else's is better than mine..

I can remember both of mine.:blush:

With Kayleigh, it was a birthday shag with a guy I'd only known 6 weeks!!! :blush: I was moving back home the following day and we used a condom and I was on the pill. Imagine my surprise when the doctor confirmed my pregancy 14 weeks later!!!!!! :rofl:

With Charlie, I knew it was BDing time, but I'd had to work overtime and had done a 16 hour day without a break! But I forced myself to get a tiny bit of energy and managed a quickie.:blush:

Whoever said that romance was dead, eh???:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hmmm... We have been trying to work this one out for a while but we are sure it was the night after my mums 40th Birthday perty, OH was a little tipsy and Obviously feeling a bit randy :rofl: We think it was that night anyway, but its kinda hard to keep track when u have an OH that likes to play 4 times a day! :rofl:

If I'm right, it was after a school disco party at uni when me and my OH were a bit on the drunk side. Romantic hey?

I do! It was on OH's break from work, on the sofa.

Me and my OH went up to my parents for a few days and it must have been then as we forgot to bring condoms and so didn't use a very effective type of contraception :dohh: It wasn't the most romantic - having to keep quiet cos the bed's quite squeeky, lol, but defo memorable.

i remember but only cos it was Christmas night. thats the only reason i remember. to be honest i think it was the first time i actually relaxed when we BD since TTC cos i was always so anxious about conceiving :dohh: cos it was Christmas Day and OH had got me a horse and i had a great day i was totally relaxed and it did the job :rofl:

OH and I were on a night out, and decided to get a hotel room at Mal Maison rather than getting an early train home. I didn't have my pills with me and we just thought 'sod it'. :blush:

Yep.I have to as it was the only time me and him even had sex...:blush:

It was after New Year,after the winter break and classes were supposed to start on Monday.Me and this guy had this thing,we were really close.So that weekend,after an evening with our friends,the two of us ended up alone and went to the pool(it was closed,but the door were opened) and one thing led to another...A pool baby.:lol:

Shocking because I was on the pill.

With my first I knew exactly as I'd been suffering from cervical errosion for most of that month so we only did it once(yes once!) and Faith was the result! My scan matched up too. With this one I have no idea and the date I've been given means I conceived 30th Jan which wasn't possible as I was on so I'm not 100% convinced it's right but there you go!

The only reason i know is it was the only time near our dates that i was visiting edinburgh. Ha ha!!

I have no idea to be honest! It was the month that id gone back on the pill and I was a bit all over the place! Theyve dated me back to my dads 50th birthday ( :blush: ) where me and OH both got very drunk so i dont even remember doing anything that night!!! :rofl:

I don't remember. Except we were living in Matts parents living room at that time, so it definately would have happened in there.

xxx

My OH and I have been on and off for 4 years (not in a bad way but in an indecisive way). Anyway, we started sleeping together again around his b'day which was the 5th March. We went out for his b'day that sat to a burlesque night (my avatar was from conception night!) and our usual haphazard method of contraception didnt happen due to drunkness.! How romantic. OH wants to believe it was the next day at our allotment in the greenhouse but I think thats just cause it makes for a better story!

I remember all right. Just been reading back over my diary and its bringing tears to my eyes remembering those feelings. It was so wonderful to know I was carrying my little babies even though I thought it'd only be for a few days.

No romance, drunkeness or passion just a woman with a very long needle! :rofl:

I do, it was a friday night, and I knew I would be ovulating. We had been BDing every other day that week. I was already in the bedroom, and he was lagging down the hall, so I called out to him 'hey, get your babymaker in here and knock me up.' OH if I had only know how true those words would be. :blush: So now I tell my girlfriends who are trying to be sure and use the magic words.

LOL. I know that sperm met egg on 15 April, but when the sperm found it's way inside... could have been anytime in the week before. We were quite busy that week :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->