Anyone remember the night they conceived?

According to my chart/ovulation it was a saturday night after I'd been out in Leeds and got thrown out of Jongeurs comedy club for heckling the comedian..... I was absolutely hammered........I got home and demanded sex from my sleepy hubby......am I getting over how romantic it was.......

Quite truthfully, all I know it happened in December and I was being quite frisky and in the Christmas spirit. My libido is usually really low but I was trying to please hubby with wearing lingerie a lot more etc.

Damn condom didn't work the one time!

According to my chart/ovulation it was a saturday night after I'd been out in Leeds and got thrown out of Jongeurs comedy club for heckling the comedian..... I was absolutely hammered........I got home and demanded sex from my sleepy hubby......am I getting over how romantic it was.......

:rofl::rofl:

Quite truthfully, all I know it happened in December and I was being quite frisky and in the Christmas spirit. My libido is usually really low but I was trying to please hubby with wearing lingerie a lot more etc.

Damn condom didn't work the one time!

:rofl: isn't that always the way?! Christmas does that to you

I wish I had a lovely story to be able to tell LO about how they were concieved but i haven't got a clue :( how bad is that!

:rofl: isn't that always the way?! Christmas does that to you

It seems every December my libido goes up and I try a bit harder. LOL

I do know that I conceived the week of OH's birthday.

According to my conception date...

I concieved the day I came out of hospital (I'd been in for 2 weeks for tests). And I was really... well ... horny. It was a 4hr drive home and my mum had Mikey.. So I suggested to OH that we found a nice country lane.

That was my 19th month of TTC too, so obviously the time I stopped thinking about it, it happened.

:rofl: I remember those days....seems so long ago now.

I do, based on due date and amount of EWCM I had at the time... we had our mate down to stay who was moving to Oz a week later :cry: so we all got absolutely hammered (celebrating end of an era and start of another) :drunk:

It was our first month TTC and I remember thinking it might be the right time...it was a fab night of BDing but v. quiet as our mate was staying in the spare room :dohh:

I've asked my DH if he can remember the night... can he F**k!?! He was well and truly beered so romantic it wasn't :lol:

xx

I knew the specific event with both mine....but with Paul being in the Army its always been easier for me to pinpoint as it was always a weekend. If it were now though I would never have a clue as we "live" togather a bit more thses days.

Ky was a quickie while we waited for the Sky man to come back....for some reason we were in the spare room?

Frankie was a partially drunken affair (on his part) as i'd got him on a promise before he left again the next day. (I allowed him out on the proviso he wasn't too drunk to perform later ha ha).

Don't think i'll be relaying eiher of which to them when they are older lol!

I wish I had a lovely story to be able to tell LO about how they were concieved but i haven't got a clue :( how bad is that!

Thats not bad :p I wouldn't have been able to remember but my date was my birthday.

We were talking about this last night and found out that all of the important landmarks in our relationship have been drink induced...
We met when we were drunk
We got together when we were drunk
We got engaged when we were drunk
We decided to move in together when we were drunk
We conceived when we were drunk

Oh dear :(

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads