Anyone remember the night they conceived?

:rofl: I've got it narrowed down to one of two days

I do, it was a friday night, and I knew I would be ovulating. We had been BDing every other day that week. I was already in the bedroom, and he was lagging down the hall, so I called out to him 'hey, get your babymaker in here and knock me up.' OH if I had only know how true those words would be. :blush: So now I tell my girlfriends who are trying to be sure and use the magic words.

Hahaha...i'm going to remember that one! lol!!
x

Ours was on holiday in the Maldives in the shower !! ha ha , was the only cool place we could find! It was too hot to be at it anywhere else !!

I remember, it as just a bog standard bonk lol

i honestly dont remember but we were newly weds and were Bding pretty much every night trying to concieve. well at least it worked x

i remember OH wouldnt come to bed and i was laying in bed, pre-seed in hand, and it was like 2AM. I kept telling him to get in bed so I can sleep and he can finish playing with his xbox later LOL.

i am so romantic :blush:

No matter how much i try i just cant seem to remember what time it was, all i know is we were at home ...

same here we were really trying at the time so i cant remember the exact time x

February 10th. :)

We had to go into the spare room cause our grandson (my stepdaughers baby) and both our dogs were in the bedroom. Hubby couldn't perform with 3 pairs of eyes on him, lol. Still, it worked! :happydance:

I only see my OH either on the weekend or if i bother going up during the week, so seen as it was (according to the dates) the middle of the week all i know was i was at his! ah well!

I remember now! We moved into our new apartment on the 1st of March and I ovulated on the 12th of March, so we were still in the process of "christening" every room in our place. I know, vulgar haha. It could have been any night.

September 11th. :|

Oh I thought that was the date my LO was conceived as well. I don't know why. Must have been a week after that.

So my birthday.

Haha. In that case, I was drunk. It was my 21st.

xxx

Mine was after spending a few months apart as he was at sea and I flew out to see him in New York to spend a month cruising round USA & Canada. Would loved it to have been that first time in New york on the ship within minutes of seeing him as it was sooo romantic and was an amazing moment, but in fact according to our dates, it was three days later, in Rhode Island, the day I sat him down and said "look you have to buy some condoms or you will end up a dad!!" and his reply was, "we will call him Tommy!!"

And there you go - Tommy was conceived thay day!

Now i can't get the Rhode Island song from the family guy out of my head and still think I should have called him Stewie!

Now i can't get the Rhode Island song from the family guy out of my head and still think I should have called him Stewie!

Haha I was just thinking about that song when I read your post

xxx

I'd been out to someones leaving do at work, and was really drunk. I practically attacked DH when i got home, and we had sex over the kitchen table (sorry if TMI) Thats gotta be the time , because it was the first time we had unprotected sex since i'd had my implant out!!

i conceived on valentines day! it had to be because that was the only time we had sex that month. wasnt very passionate though lol

My first pregnancy i concieved in oh pick up truck in the local park :blush:

This time i have no idea :rofl:

i do but that is only because hubbys in the army and had been away since before my last AF and was only home for one night, I was very drunk though

Well i remember when we did it. it was the only time that month that we did do it lol even though we have been trying 2 years, we had been told to have a break by our doctor so we did it once.
Obviously that worked for us!
Lou
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back