Anyone See The Line?

JGraefe

Reaction score
I'm 13dpiui and my scheduled test date is supposed to be Sunday. I got a for sure negative on Wednesday and thought that I was out. I tested again this morning to confirm before I stopped taking progesterone. Much to my surprise there was what I think was a second line. I took a digital with smu to try to confirm the first response test but it came back not pregnant.

Does anyone else see the second line on the frer test or am I dreaming things and trying to convince myself this round took?

Attachments

• IMG_1560.jpg
    IMG_1560.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 129
Update: this morning after realizing there was a second line, I took a digital with smu but it came back not pregnant.

I took another first response this afternoon and the line was most definitely there and got PREGNANT on the digital!

Please please please please let this be the baby that sticks! We've been waiting 3 years for a rainbow baby and it feels like fate that I would find out I was pregnant on the due date of our most recent miscarriage.

I hope this is your sticky bean. :hugs:

Best of luck hoping it's a sticky bean for you

Sending sticky baby dust x congratulations

Congratulations!!! Praying for a sticky baby for you!

GL xx

Can anyone lend some positive hope to my story?

First beta 06/04: 50.9
Second beta 06/06: 124
Third beta 06/12: 349

I can't go through another miscarriage again. I don't know that I will emotionally survive it.

Looks like mine one day before AF. Prayers that this one sticks <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->