Anyone see this

Hello @tdog, I come on here to post a test and find your thread.
How are you? And merry Christmas! we definitely have similar cycles, mine are a lot longer at the moment though.

I see your lines, they are definitely there! How are you feeling?

so after the other month I decided it would be best to wait and booked my IUD, we had unprotected as the IUD would prevent anything even when fitted. Even though I’d love a baby, we decided to wait. Low and behold I wasn’t allowed the IUD because of being due a colposcopy, with also emergency contraception not being an option due to breastfeeding. Fast forward to yesterday, feeling very nauseous, so took a test and… what do you think?

sorry I hope you don’t mind me posting this here, just funny as it was us 3 a few months back, migjt of even been last month? Baby brain!

7027092C-28C2-47C7-B84F-24C197375BDE.jpeg

How are you? And merry Christmas! we definitely have similar cycles, mine are a lot longer at the moment though.

so after the other month I decided it would be best to wait and booked my IUD, we had unprotected as the IUD would prevent anything even when fitted. Even though I’d love a baby, we decided to wait. Low and behold I wasn’t allowed the IUD because of being due a colposcopy, with also emergency contraception not being an option due to breastfeeding. Fast forward to yesterday, feeling very nauseous, so took a test and… what do you think?

sorry I hope you don’t mind me posting this here, just funny as it was us 3 a few months back, migjt of even been last month? Baby brain!

View attachment 1105048
I totally see that!

View attachment 1105048

Oh wow I totally see that and no of course I don't mind yes was us 3 last month aswell :haha: I've been feeling off but thinking the frer is a indent but I did a one step the same and it has a shadow of a line on it so unsure tho :shrug: qe seem to be at same cycles lol mine are normally 30-31 days so that be Tues/Wed xx

Oh wow I totally see that and no of course I don't mind yes was us 3 last month aswell :haha: I've been feeling off but thinking the frer is a indent but I did a one step the same and it has a shadow of a line on it so unsure tho :shrug: qe seem to be at same cycles lol mine are normally 30-31 days so that be Tues/Wed xx

yes I am due Wednesday I suspect too, I’m usually 28 day but things have changed.
Have you done any more tests? X

yes I am due Wednesday I suspect too, I’m usually 28 day but things have changed.
Have you done any more tests? X

Sorry for late reply my cats just died so my head up my arse :cry: yes just done another one but when wiped there was blood so all these were shit tests :shrug: when you testing again? Xx

20211227_000958.jpg

Aww no! I'm so sorry to hear about your cat. I hope you're ok x

Aww no! I'm so sorry to hear about your cat. I hope you're ok x

Thank you love honest it's hit me hard nothing wrong with her at all :cry: she was the most loving cat ever xx

Tested this morn don't think anything on there but tbh all these are crap never had tests like them tbh, af due either tomorrow or wed the bleeding wasn't there this morn but cramping a little now :shrug:

20211227_093629.jpg 20211227_093736.jpg

View attachment 1105048
@Becca_89 congratulations that looks like a bfp x

I done a ic does anyone else see this tbh not going to believe it until they atleast get darker but af I think going to rear it ugly face I think soon :shrug: should just stop testing now let nature do its think but its me :rofl: xx

20211227_130337.jpg 20211227_130814.jpg 20211227_130823.jpg 20211227_130844.jpg

I really see the lines on the one step! Have you had any more bleeding?

I am so so sorry to hear about your cat :(
Was he or she poorly or anything? Xx

@Becca_89 nope no more bleeding ao strange it was literally when I wiped and brown/pink :shrug: no she wasn't poorly in anyway but we think the lesson we got her off had the mam and dad and I think they were brother and sister so she could have something wrong with her, my other cat is so down in the dumps looking all over for her :cry: xx

Have you tested again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->